/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely in utter shock..

AnonymousPoster
02-07-2010, 05:59 PM
I just feel so upset and angry at the same time about all these Anti-Islam websites/groups on Facebook etc. I mean, its absolutely disgusting, the things some people say, the pictures they post, the groups they join.. Im just honestly i dont know how to express the way Im feeling.
I try to ignore them and I do most of the time but sometimes I just cant help it.
I want to say something, but I dont want to be making sins by having a go at these people.. Im just sooo annoyed! What should I do?!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
02-07-2010, 07:11 PM
Ignore.

Don't feed the troll, as the saying goes.

aurealnour
02-07-2010, 07:12 PM
Just let them be. Yes it is disgraceful, but people have a right to their opinion. Even if it is as bad, I have seen what you are talking about, but ignore it. I do, dont sink to that level.

sisterfirdous
02-07-2010, 07:46 PM
Yep... I know exactly how you feel. TV documentaries make me well angry.
But what we have to know that the truth always has enemies, Islam is the fastest growing religion and some people see it as a threat and quite frankly they have no idea what they are missing out on.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AlbanianMuslim
02-07-2010, 07:50 PM
I would report them as hateful and just ignore them. There really isnt much we can do. Facebook in my opinion is a horrible site. I think all those social networking sites are detrimental to anyone who uses them in some way shape or form.

S<Chowdhury
02-07-2010, 08:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sisterfirdous
Yep... I know exactly how you feel. TV documentaries make me well angry.
But what we have to know that the truth always has enemies, Islam is the fastest growing religion and some people see it as a threat and quite frankly they have no idea what they are missing out on.
Isn't it called Islamophobia or something idk correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway best advice is to Ignore, if you try to tell them they are wrong or correct there views most likely it fall on a deaf ear and they'll hurl some abusive language.

zakirs
02-07-2010, 08:23 PM
Ignore and move on. Don't worry you will get used to it soon.

The Ruler
02-07-2010, 09:54 PM
How do you come across such groups anyway? I think avoiding facebook groups lead to an ideal facebook life. Regardless of whether it's pro-Islam or anti-anti-Islam (same thing, but I wanted to type it).

skatteress
02-07-2010, 10:00 PM
i know hwo you feel.. to be honest i feel the samew at times too...
just ignore it.. as you may know life is a lets and allah is testing your patience

Mohamed M
02-08-2010, 08:12 PM
Seriously i know how you feel, i dont only experience it on facebook, i also experience it at school, the kids make fun of islam, they also draw pictures,i couldnt do anything about it at the time, the only way was to tell the teacher, the teacher only gave then 2 detentions! nothing else. If i fought them, i would have been expelled!

its really hard to ignore, not as easy

cat eyes
02-08-2010, 08:18 PM
it upsets and annoys me to..makes me depressed this is why i avoid other sites and only come to IB. have utube account but dont use it much everything which is going on in the world now this seems to be the only place where my heart feels at rest because i know im not alone and if any of our brothers or sisters feel pain then we all feel and we can comfort each other inshaAllah..

★ηαѕιнα★
02-08-2010, 08:28 PM
Why dont you just exit Facebook? :)

Life_Is_Short
02-08-2010, 08:44 PM
That's why i left facebook for good. I don't know why i joined in the first place. :mmokay:
If you know you can't do anything about it, leave it and advise others not to join. This is the way forward.

Besides, there are plenty of 'anti-islamic' websites out there. It is best to just avoid them and not promote them by telling people about it. I bumped into a website that's much worse but i'm not telling people about it because that way they'd want to go on it and hence increase the ratings, traffic etc and this is exactly what they want. They want your attention, make you angry, make you fight back, upset you.

It's sick but that's how it is.

footy_craze
02-08-2010, 08:47 PM
These people are on youtube as well. Twisting verses from the Quran to prove that the Quran promotes terrorism and other stuff. They also show acts of a single muslim and show people that this is how Muslims act. Allah tells us in the Quran, "And the servants of the Beneficent Allah are they who walk on the earth in humbleness, and when the ignorant address them, they say: Peace." [25:56] We should really ignore them because they don't have knowledge about Islam and make dua for them. Watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plm_7_Eo0dQ From 7:00 onwards

Snowflake
02-09-2010, 06:58 AM
:sl: Imagine how the companions felt when our beloved Prophet (saw) was insulted right in front of their eyes. Yet he did not retaliate, or let the companions do so, because the people were ignorant. Islam is increasing at such at a stunning rate, ALLAHU AKBAR! People who once hated islam are now willing to sacrifice their lives for it. Make dua for those who are misguided. They are all potential muslims. Allah, Muhammad (pbuh) and Islam are bigger than their insults. Their status remains elevated at all times. When you see the unfortunate misguided ones, spend that moment in praising and thanking Allah for making you a believer. We can never be grateful enough to Him for that. :)

And don't forget. Give dawah!

:sl:

aamirsaab
02-09-2010, 10:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
I just feel so upset and angry at the same time about all these Anti-Islam websites/groups on Facebook etc. I mean, its absolutely disgusting, the things some people say, the pictures they post, the groups they join.. Im just honestly i dont know how to express the way Im feeling.
I try to ignore them and I do most of the time but sometimes I just cant help it.
I want to say something, but I dont want to be making sins by having a go at these people.. Im just sooo annoyed! What should I do?!
I used to feel the exact same way - I would even get into debates with the members. Then I thought: why the hell am I visiting these stupid troll-infested places and wasting my time? I have better things to do, like taking a leak.

So I just avoided those places completely.

MMohammed
02-20-2010, 05:23 PM
It is our duty to finish those stuff.
I am eager to create a social networking website for Muslims where no Non-Muslims are allowed and there would be mods(who would be payed) so Muslims can chat in peace.
I am really looking forward to it.

Abdul Qadir
02-20-2010, 05:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
see a psychiatrist?

04/11/2009
02-22-2010, 04:31 AM
Either ignore them or give them dawah in a kind manner, i have been on paltalk for a while now and i have seen non muslims who would come to muslim rooms insult our deen,allah(swt) and our nabi(pbh) and now masha allah they converted to islam all because the muslims on those rooms they have treated them kindly aswell as lecturing them in a kind manner.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.