/* */

PDA

View Full Version : help!

AnonymousPoster
02-07-2010, 06:30 PM
my life is a mess. i have so many probelms. i constantly commit sin in nearly every form; i listen to music, i watch tv, i dont read quran, i read very little namaaz etc. i just about dont kow anything about islam apart from the basics.

im scared to what my life would be like in the future. im also in this relationship with a muslim girl, not a physical relationship, but we are so in love with each other. I have never met her, we have just exchanged pics and talk most of the time, i want to marry her but i cant tell my parents as yet as im too young.

i have asked Allah to forgive me and i always told my self i would never commit another sin, but i do. My phone got stolen as what i think is the result of my behavour. i am going into university so im trying to get my life sorted out.

is there anyone who can tell me a way of motivating my self to go on the right path, when i do go to the mosque, i love the feeling of holyness and i feel so relaxed looking at the people reading namaaz, and surfing this site also gives me the feeling of happyness seeing so many muslims, but i always turn to do the wrong thing.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Life_Is_Short
02-09-2010, 12:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
im scared to what my life would be like in the future. im also in this relationship with a muslim girl, not a physical relationship, but we are so in love with each other. I have never met her, we have just exchanged pics and talk most of the time, i want to marry her but i cant tell my parents as yet as im too young.
Islam does not permit relationships outside marriage. Let your parents get involved in this. If your parents think she is right i.e has a good character and is a good muslim then insh'allah they'll get you married to her but in the meanwhile stay away because relationships outside marriage can lead to even greater sin.
When i say stay away i mean avoid any form of communication.
i have asked Allah to forgive me and i always told my self i would never commit another sin, but i do. My phone got stolen as what i think is the result of my behavour. i am going into university so im trying to get my life sorted out..
In order for forgiveness to be accepted, these conditions should be met:
(1) The crime is committed out of ignorance, not with the intention that, "Let us go ahead and commit this crime as Allah is forgiving, so He will forgive us.";
(2) Quickly turn into shame and repentance after committing a crime out of ignorance;
(3) After asking for forgiveness, make a promise or pledge to "mend his ways", and to stick to his promise. Let us examine verses of Quran.

"...if any of you did evil in ignorance, and thereafter repented and amended (your conduct), lo! Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (6:54)

"Forgiveness is only incumbent on Allah towards those who do evil out of ignorance and then turn quickly (in repentance) to Allah. Toward them will Allah turn in mercy; for Allah is full of knowledge and wisdom." (4:17)

"Forgiveness is not for those who do ill until death faces one of them, who then says, 'Lo! I repent now, nor for those who die as disbelievers, for such we have prepared a painful doom.'" (4:18)

Keep turning to Allah. Indeed He is most merciful.

is there anyone who can tell me a way of motivating my self to go on the right path, when i do go to the mosque, i love the feeling of holyness and i feel so relaxed looking at the people reading namaaz, and surfing this site also gives me the feeling of happyness seeing so many muslims, but i always turn to do the wrong thing.
A simple solution to this is to engage yourself in good deeds. Start with praying five times a day, Quran (regularly), reading islamic books, listening to lectures etc.

Here are some useful websites:

http://www.load-islam.com/
http://www.islamtomorrow.com/
http://searchforislam.com/
http://islamnewsroom.com/search-mainmenu-54/%252F

May Allah guide you and i hope this helps.

happy
02-10-2010, 10:21 AM
Similar things happen to me but know alhamdulillah. Firstly seek knowledge and that knowledge has to be the most important knowledge which is the TAWHIID here is a web you can listent www.islamhouse.com/p/5094. Secondly there is a good book called the diseases of the hearts and it's cures by Ibn Taymiyyah. It's good book and it help you to clean your heart. Thirdly, start with small step and keep trying and ask Allah to help you to be better person.

happy
02-10-2010, 11:01 AM
Oh yeah i find web where you can read the book Called "the diseases of the hearts and it's cure" http://www.dhikrullah.com/knowledge/books/tazkiyah%20&%20adaab/Diseases%20Of%20The%20Hearts%20And%20Their%20Cures .pdf

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rafeeq
02-10-2010, 12:35 PM
Dear Bro.

Offer Sala on time and try to remain in Wudhu. Whenever you are having time, try to recite Quran, with care trying to understand it. Hope, you will be feeling comfortable. Wait for your studies to complete before you proceed to ask your parents for marriage.

Asiyah3
02-10-2010, 01:07 PM
my life is a mess. i have so many probelms. i constantly commit sin in nearly every form; i listen to music, i watch tv, i dont read quran, i read very little namaaz etc. i just about dont kow anything about islam apart from the basics.

i have asked Allah to forgive me and i always told my self i would never commit another sin, but i do. My phone got stolen as what i think is the result of my behavour. i am going into university so im trying to get my life sorted out.

:sl:
Brother you should seek more knowledge of Islam. For instance hadiths, the prophet's companions' lives/deeds, the qur'aan... I recommend lectures regarding the Aakhirah.

May Allah guide you to the Straight path.

Edit: Pray on time and never despair of the mercy of Allah SWT.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And all of you beg Allaah to forgive you all, O believers, that you may be successful”

[al-Noor 24:31]

“O you who believe! Turn to Allaah with sincere repentance!”

[al-Tahreem 66:8]

“Will they not turn with repentance to Allaah and ask His forgiveness? For Allaah is Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful”

[al-Maa'idah 5:74]

“And verily, I am indeed forgiving to him who repents, believes (in My Oneness, and associates none in worship with Me) and does righteous good deeds, and then remains constant in doing them (till his death)”

[Ta-Ha 20:82]

Repentance is essential from every sin, even if it is something between a person and Allaah and has nothing to do with the rights of another person. There are three conditions of repentance:

1- You should give up the sin

2- You should regret having done it

3- You should resolve never to go back to it.

And the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “O people, repent to Allaah and seek His forgiveness, for I repent one hundred times a day.” Narrated by Muslim, 2702 from the hadeeth of al-Agharr al-Muzani (may Allaah be pleased with him).

It was narrated from Abu Moosa ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Qays al-Ash’ari (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah spreads out His hand at night to accept the repentance of the one who sinned during the day, and He spreads out His hand by day to accept the repentance of the one who sinned during the night, (and that will continue) until the sun rises from the west.” Narrated by Muslim, 2759.

It was narrated from Abu ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah will accept the repentance of His slave so long as the death-rattle has not yet reached his throat.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 3537; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

“Will they not turn with repentance to Allaah and ask His forgiveness? For Allaah is Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful”

[al-Maa’idah 5:74]

cat eyes
02-10-2010, 01:31 PM

:sl: so you say your to young to get married but yet your in university? how could you be to young to get married i think shaytan is giving you excuses as to why you should not get married and continue to commit haraam.

what most scholars tell men is that if they are fearing they will commit haraam or already nearly at that stage then they should marry because if you feel that you can not control yourself and you think things will lead to more with this girl then its the only solution. don't let the shayytan give you excuses as to why you should not marry now and disobey Allah. shayytan only wants that you should enjoy this life so he can cause destruction upon you.

he will whisper things to you and say ''your to young, and you've got ages until you will die anyway so in the mean time you don't have to answer to your sins, sure you can repent later, don't worry about your salah, Allah will pardon you'' but in reality Allah can take your soul and anytime and the first thing you will be asked about is your salah and just recently my sister text me to tell me my neighbour had a heart attack. he was just 21years old as far as i know now hes in hospital.. doctors don't know the cause!!

think about it brother. think what you are doing and how you are waisting precious time and that others who have passed away before would probably give anything to come back to this life and do things over again.
:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!