/* */

PDA

View Full Version : iaas? scince GSCE help!!!!

skatteress
02-07-2010, 06:45 PM
i have this exam torrow called internal assesment activity..
and i have no clue what to revise for. :nervous:
basically we done an experiment for scince, and we done a write up ( courswork) for it.
and apparently torrow i have an exam,
so i was just wonderingif anyone done this exam before and what comes up.. i know we get questions and we have to say which result and pick out errors and anomalies, identifyi patterns and relationships also i have to know The different variables and what they are and how they link up... :hmm:

jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salahudeen
02-07-2010, 07:12 PM
hmmm let me try find this science/chem geek that I used to know, maybe they can help you. I failed science and got a E lol.

Misz_Muslimah
02-07-2010, 07:56 PM
Sister, I had to do this aswell..
First we did the practical and then we had to do the written test in class.. You just had to know the dependant and independant variables, plotting the graph and stuff like that (that's what we did)
Nothing to worry about though..inshallah you'll do well in it :)
:wa:

skatteress
02-07-2010, 09:15 PM
Sister, I had to do this aswell..
First we did the practical and then we had to do the written test in class.. You just had to know the dependant and independant variables, plotting the graph and stuff like that (that's what we did)
Nothing to worry about though..inshallah you'll do well in it
Inshallah...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-08-2010, 12:26 AM
Nevermind.........!!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!