/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What requirements does a woman have to have to get married?

★ηαѕιнα★
02-08-2010, 10:08 AM
Salaam alaikom all

I was wondering.. IF a woman wants to get married what qualities and stuff does she need to have before doing that? Like are there any criteria you should have before you decide to get married? Inshallah I want to get married after my studies, which i finish in 6 months. I know a female middleperson who is reliable and wants to negotiate for me. So that isnt really a problem.
But was wondering whether I was ready or not? Thats a question thats been puzzeling me for a while. And what are the criteria a man should have besides being religious and having a job and a house etc?

Salaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
02-08-2010, 10:49 AM
really good question, and i was wondering as well, how do you know you are ready for marriage. like you have your standards and all, but then someone comes along and says something thats really important which makes you think 'how on earth could i have missed that.' what they point out is so blatantly obvious, you cant help but think that you're not as ready as you thought. does you missing a really important point mean you're not ready for marriage?

AlbanianMuslim
02-08-2010, 01:02 PM
You know you are ready for marriage when you dont have to ask that question.

rehmanab
02-08-2010, 09:28 PM
Salaam,
You need to marry someone who is religious, as in practises, fear of Allah SWT, someone who wants to live in an Islamic atmosphere. You must think about raising children Islamically and not let them get swayed by western culture too much.. (im talking about clubbing, pubbing, drink and drugs.)

There is much info on the web, take a look.

Plus this is my website http://www.imuslimmarriage.com

Jazakallah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
★ηαѕιнα★
02-15-2010, 09:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by rehmanab
Salaam,
You need to marry someone who is religious, as in practises, fear of Allah SWT, someone who wants to live in an Islamic atmosphere. You must think about raising children Islamically and not let them get swayed by western culture too much.. (im talking about clubbing, pubbing, drink and drugs.)

There is much info on the web, take a look.

Plus this is my website http://www.imuslimmarriage.com

Jazakallah
Thank you brother but I dont think dad will agree with me going to live abroad. Thats a problem us daddysgirls have;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.