/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are there natural weight-loss supplements without side effects?

hanif_
02-08-2010, 06:11 PM
:sl:

Are there any natural weight-loss supplements without side effects?

If you could list the brands, if you used them, and if they were effective.

Sukhranallah!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
02-08-2010, 06:18 PM
Don't use any weight loss supplements.

only proper diet and exercise will do..

the only other thing which I would use with extreme caution if you are going about it without advise from your doctor is:

orlistat which was once upon a time a prescription item called xenical, now over the counter called alli.

:w:

Salahudeen
02-08-2010, 08:23 PM
forgot weight loss supplements brother, do an hour of exercise every day and you'll lose weight. there's no short cut, if there was there'd be no over weight people. the only effective way to shed pounds is daily exercise for an hour.

try P90X brother, I've tried it, it works but you have to be dedicated and workout every day. Just don't eat more than your daily calorie expenditure brother. and make sure every meal is balanced with a souce of simple carb, complex carb and protein. that will make you feel energetic also.

I also recommend a book called "burn the fat feed the muscle, by tom venuto"

CosmicPathos
02-08-2010, 08:39 PM
some research is showing up that exercise might not be increase weight loss in certain people even when they are on controlled diet. Genetics has a deep role in this. I, unfortunately, fall in this category. I have to starve to loose weight. Even eating "normal" is stored as fat in my body, basically means my BMR is abysmally low.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.