/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quran baby, what happened with that story

Mujahideen92
02-09-2010, 01:03 AM
Last time I checked, it wasnt proven to be fake. Its been really quiet about it.

I mean if it was fake im sure we would all be hearing about it

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jarrah
02-09-2010, 01:10 AM
whats that about?

Mujahideen92
02-09-2010, 01:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by jarrah
whats that about?
You know, the Russian baby that was born with the Quran writing on his legs. It appeared and disappeared every other week

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSyxwkZ7Uc8

Sawdah
02-09-2010, 01:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mujahideen92
Last time I checked, it wasnt proven to be fake. Its been really quiet about it.

I mean if it was fake im sure we would all be hearing about it
True, the media wouldn't keep such thing to themselves.
They would publish it in a heartbeat.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BoredAgnostic
02-09-2010, 03:54 AM
I don't know...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dermatographic_urticaria

seems like a more plausible explanation for that..

Italianguy
02-09-2010, 04:46 AM
Come on.......reallyyyyyyyy:hmm: I mean......reallyyyyyyyyyy?:hmm:

Italianguy
02-09-2010, 04:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BoredAgnostic
I don't know...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dermatographic_urticaria

seems like a more plausible explanation for that..
Ah cool another Virginian. What part? are you at all close to Richmond? i am about 45 minutes from Richmond.....depending on traffic, can be about 2 hours away;D

BoredAgnostic
02-09-2010, 04:53 AM
Hiya, I'm a little ways away from Richmond; although I was gonna go to VCU this semester (things didn't work out<_< ), but I'm in Prince William County.. About 40ish minutes from D.C. :)

Italianguy
02-09-2010, 05:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BoredAgnostic
Hiya, I'm a little ways away from Richmond; although I was gonna go to VCU this semester (things didn't work out<_< ), but I'm in Prince William County.. About 40ish minutes from D.C. :)
Oh cool i am not far from you, in Hampton Roads. Sorry to hear about VCU thats a good school:D My wifes younger sister attends UVA medical right now. I am in D.C. all the time at the mall, the real mall, not the shopping one;D

Mujahideen92
02-09-2010, 07:22 PM
Hey I also live in Virginia, I live in Chesterfield

Karina
02-09-2010, 07:50 PM
My friend at school used to have Dermatographic Urticaria and used to draw dots on her skin with the sharp point of a compass, which would gradually appear as swollen red spots and last for a couple of hours.

She used to get out of lessons frequently with that old trick.... :hmm:

جوري
02-09-2010, 07:55 PM
we are speaking of a baby on whom the urticarial markings are in perfect Arabic a language his parents don't speak. I have read the verses on his skin.. there is no denying that he has a somewhat documented fairly common skin condition, but there is also no denying that his skin skin forms perfect Quranic Arabic verses!

Karina
02-09-2010, 07:57 PM
You're right, there's no denying that.

Mujahideen92
02-09-2010, 09:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
we are speaking of a baby on whom the urticarial markings are in perfect Arabic a language his parents don't speak. I have read the verses on his skin.. there is no denying that he has a somewhat documented fairly common skin condition, but there is also no denying that his skin skin forms perfect Quranic Arabic verses!
Thats true, and on top of that they disappear and then appear again ever week or so. So it couldnt have been a paint or henna, because they last on your skin for months

Italianguy
02-09-2010, 09:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mujahideen92
Hey I also live in Virginia, I live in Chesterfield
Oh wow, Chesterfield! I have been there before, It's a beautiful place.

Froggy
02-09-2010, 09:28 PM
Is it possible parents intentionally copied the verses on the child skin?

جوري
02-09-2010, 09:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Froggy
Is it possible parents intentionally copied the verses on the child skin?
you should google his pix & judge for yourself.. that being said his family doesn't speak Arabic, I believe them from some eastern European vountry but I can't remember..

peace

Froggy
02-09-2010, 09:46 PM
you should google his pix & judge for yourself.. that being said his family doesn't speak Arabic, I believe them from some eastern European vountry but I can't remember..

peace
I believe they're Chechen. A language is imitable, you don't have to know it, nor the script for that matter, to be able to copy it. I was wondering whether it is medically possible for markings to disappear every week to be replaced with new ones.

جوري
02-09-2010, 09:50 PM
They didn't write it, the markings are beneath the skin surface..
use google images

Froggy
02-10-2010, 07:26 PM
The markins appear similar to those in dermatographic urticaria patients.

Somaiyah
02-13-2010, 06:44 PM
Assalamo alaykom,

And there are doctors who examined and couldn't find any signs that it would have been any person who made these marks with a sharp item or similar. The baby often felt like it had fever and screamed a lot til the marks appeared, but I don't believe any parent would do it intentionally to their baby if it hurt it.
Wa Allaho alem.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.