/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I wanna thank this site and its members

Getoffmyback
02-09-2010, 09:54 AM
When i signed here i was angry towards islam and muslims even christians too due to bad experiences with religious people. But it turned out to me that there are good people . And i hope that people here are good genuinely not because of the competition here on the site to show who is good and who is not ,who is right or wrong. But something inside me tells me that in reality people are different than in cyber space. Anyway i thank you cause you cooled me down:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
02-09-2010, 10:25 AM
:sl:
its understandable why you would be angry at Muslims and Christians, but i dont understand why you would be angry at Islam? have i misunderstood something?

Getoffmyback
02-09-2010, 10:54 AM
Sometimes you get angry at rules but i really didn't mean i hate islam . I'll give you 2 examples about things happened in my family . My sister is living a depressed life with her husband and our family is paying most of her bills she didn't divorce him cause he will take the kids. And my brother has been in the states for 23 years he didn't buy a house there cause interest is haram . Even his car he is following a system that it will be like if he is renting in order not to fall in interest issues.

Ummu Sufyaan
02-09-2010, 11:00 AM
im still not following...why do you blame islam for how people act wrongfully when it has no basis in the deen.
i bet you wouldnt be saying that if people were fllowing the rules properly and hence no frustration for you.
for example, why doesn't your brother in law just grow a back spine?

it useless to get angry with hikmah, its best to analyze our selves and our hearts, see where we are going wrong, and rectify it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
02-09-2010, 06:40 PM
It is disenchanting out there in the cyber world.. anonymity gives some the impression that they can behave like dunces and they do.. chances are they are beaten and cowardly in real life.. I no longer make investments of my time or person in a place it is sure to get lost and I am not sure it is wise for anyone to do so..

glad you like it here though..it is a real community and most everyone here is very supportive..

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.