/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Buy Palestinian products

Argamemnon
02-09-2010, 05:11 PM
Salam,

I didn't even know this but you can buy Palestinian products, such as olive oil, olives and other delicacies.

Canaan Fair Trade: https://www.canaanfairtrade.com/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
02-09-2010, 05:34 PM
Jazaka Allah khyran..
I'll pass this around...

:w:

Argamemnon
02-09-2010, 05:49 PM
Oh you didn't know either? I feel a bit less ashamed now. Still, if we claim to be Muslim we must help Muslims in need wherever they are. No words, but action. When it comes to talking we Muslims save the world but in reality we are incompetent hypocrites.

جوري
02-09-2010, 06:02 PM
so true akhi.. I am really glad you found this.. I passed it on to all my friends and family.. insha'Allah these are products we can all use..

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Argamemnon
02-09-2010, 06:57 PM
Thanks sister. They also have quality honey, tahini, olive oil soap, za'atar, almonds, sun-dried couscous and sun-dried tomatoes. It seems that Palestinians eat za'atar daily at breakfast, I would love to try it inshallah. Palestinians are sophisticated people with ancient traditions..

Karina
02-09-2010, 07:07 PM
I don't know if this helps, I don't know much about the organisation, but Zaytoun Palestinian olive oil is yummy.

Froggy
02-09-2010, 08:23 PM
I heard dates from Israel are being labeled as products from Palestinian territories.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.