/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Aqsa foundation: Aqsa walls cracked

sister herb
02-09-2010, 08:17 PM
[ 09/02/2010 - 09:41 AM ]

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- The Aqsa foundation for endowment and heritage that caters for Muslim holy shrines in Palestine disclosed that big cracks were seen in the northern wall of the Aqsa Mosque.

According to a press release issued by the foundation and published by the Quds Press on Tuesday, the cracks were expanding day after day, and described the situation as "serious".

The foundation quoted analysts and experts as asserting that based on the examinations they have conducted, the cracks were the result of the continued Israeli excavations near the wall, particularly under the Omari school, which is located within the zone of the Mosque.

However, the foundation highlighted that the Israeli excavations were more than what had been discovered so far, warning that the continuation of those excavations pose direct threat to the Mosque, and would sooner or later affect its existence.

Nevertheless, the foundation vowed to expose the Israeli practices against the Mosque, urging, at the same time, Arab and Muslim countries to stand up in defense of the first Muslim Qiblah.

http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/en/d...3slENZ3fEbI%3d

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Froggy
02-09-2010, 09:01 PM
I seriously doubt Israelis would want to hurt the mosque. It's destruction would undoubtedly lead to another intifada or even worse.

sister herb
02-09-2010, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Froggy
I seriously doubt Israelis would want to hurt the mosque. It's destruction would undoubtedly lead to another intifada or even worse.
I seriously believe they want!

:hiding:

Froggy
02-09-2010, 09:17 PM
What use would it be to them? Humiliate Palestinians? They do that elswhere and destroying the mosque would bring gastly consequences. And it's not this mosque the religious Jews are after, its the golden domed sanctuary on the temple mount where extremists and terrorists want to built a second temple.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
02-09-2010, 09:26 PM
What use would it be to them? Humiliate Palestinians? They do that elswhere and destroying the mosque would bring gastly consequences. And it's not this mosque the religious Jews are after, its the golden domed sanctuary on the temple mount where extremists and terrorists want to built a second temple.
If zionists destroy alAqsa here become thrid Intifada.

:phew

Froggy
02-09-2010, 09:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
If zionists destroy alAqsa here become thrid Intifada.

:phew
Yes, why on earth would they want that?

sister herb
02-09-2010, 09:42 PM
Yes, why on earth would they want that?
They humiliatate Palestians everyday by torture, by checkpoints, by beating, by killing kids.

:hiding:

_PakistaN_
02-10-2010, 01:52 AM
There are a lot of muslim powers now, Pakistan, Turkey, Iran, Saudi...they better think twice...

CosmicPathos
02-10-2010, 02:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by _PakistaN_
There are a lot of muslim powers now, Pakistan, Turkey, Iran, Saudi...they better think twice...
give me the permission to say that I'd rather not expect anything from those countries. Pakistan is deep in trouble with its own self, how could it forward protection to other Muslims. The "islamic bomb" is just a remnant in the memories of poor people on the street, it is not "islamic" anymore for the fish higher up in the food chain.

Samiun
02-10-2010, 08:44 AM
:sl:

Hey froggy, I don't get you. Why are you standing up for Israel?

And to brother PakistaN and wa7abi, why are you two always arguing

Froggy
02-10-2010, 04:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nabiel
:sl:

Hey froggy, I don't get you. Why are you standing up for Israel?
I'm finding it unlikely the zionist entity would want to hurt Al Aqsa mosque.

Supreme
02-10-2010, 04:56 PM
If the Al Aqsa mosque is crumbling, it is the fault of the Islamic Waqf who own the site. If this is serious, they're the ones who need to cough up the money to pay for repairments. I personally think the Al Aqsa Mosque is, from what I've seen, the most beautiful building in Islam along with the Dome of the Rock. There was a scene in the Bible:A History recently where the presenter talked with an iman in the mosque and they talked next to a window with the Sun beginning to set, and its light was coming straight through the window. It'd be a shame for the building to come to damage.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.