/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Don't hate an Entire country.

Italianguy
02-09-2010, 09:26 PM
I have been noticing in other threads that some folks....condem or insult an entire country, so i figured we should try posting some positive stuff going on instead. Why not?

To condem a whole country for only some of it's inhabitants actions is wrong. The entire country of the United States does not condone all actions of our government. The same thing goes for any other country, like Afghanistan, i nor all of the US believes evryone there is a terrorist nor do we believe it's full of bad people. The negative actions taken by some folks in any country is usually outnumbered by the good. As well, the number of people who die in the name of good deeds usually outnumbers the bad, but everyone watches the media and the media only shows that of destruction and dismay...why?....because that's what sells. And the media is a business like any other, there to make a profit. I never condem a whole country for some of it's citizens actions and neither should anyone else. Every single country has some kind of hidden agenda being brought forth by a few of the rich and in powerfull, not just the US. The old adage goes "He who has the gold makes the rules" and that saying doesn't decipher wether they are with good intentions or bad.

How about we post some of the positive things going on in some of our home countries? Instead of falling into the "Media trap" of only focusing on negative actions.

Sincerely,

Italianguy

God be with all of us..and those who suffer.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Froggy
02-09-2010, 09:33 PM
America is a pleasant country but its foreign policy sucks so bad you can't help but hate it, especially if you're a national of a country it invaded, imposed sanctions on or supported a dictatorship.
No one hates the entire US, rather everything connected with its foreign policy, globalisation, anti-islamism etc, and if they happen to be ill-informed about other aspects of the United states which they may find positive, the result is all-out hate and disapproval..

Mujahideen92
02-09-2010, 09:57 PM
Thats true Italianguy. Also I read story where a bunch of left wing Israelis helped Palestinians rebuild their homes and when they came back to Israel they were beaten. My point is that not all Israelis are anti-Muslim and anti-Palestine.

But sadly, the majority is.

Italianguy
02-09-2010, 10:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mujahideen92
Thats true Italianguy. Also I read story where a bunch of left wing Israelis helped Palestinians rebuild their homes and when they came back to Israel they were beaten. My point is that not all Israelis are anti-Muslim and anti-Palestine.

But sadly, the majority is.
Well..at least some of that was good news. It's sad that they got beaten. But the fact that they helped is better:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IslamicRevival
02-09-2010, 10:18 PM
Why should we not hate a country (The US/Israeli terrorist Government) which has butchered many of our brothers and sisters in Islam?

cat eyes
02-09-2010, 10:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Italianguy
I have been noticing in other threads that some folks....condem or insult an entire country, so i figured we should try posting some positive stuff going on instead. Why not?

To condem a whole country for only some of it's inhabitants actions is wrong. The entire country of the United States does not condone all actions of our government. The same thing goes for any other country, like Afghanistan, i nor all of the US believes evryone there is a terrorist nor do we believe it's full of bad people. The negative actions taken by some folks in any country is usually outnumbered by the good. As well, the number of people who die in the name of good deeds usually outnumbers the bad, but everyone watches the media and the media only shows that of destruction and dismay...why?....because that's what sells. And the media is a business like any other, there to make a profit. I never condem a whole country for some of it's citizens actions and neither should anyone else. Every single country has some kind of hidden agenda being brought forth by a few of the rich and in powerfull, not just the US. The old adage goes "He who has the gold makes the rules" and that saying doesn't decipher wether they are with good intentions or bad.

How about we post some of the positive things going on in some of our home countries? Instead of falling into the "Media trap" of only focusing on negative actions.

Sincerely,

Italianguy

God be with all of us..and those who suffer.
im not sure what you mean. nobody here is judging american citizens. i think american people are lovely people its there government that i have problem with and there relationship with isreal annoys me they cannot be trusted.

all i see in the media though is america are trying to show themselves as ''ANGELS'' and trying to say that they do so much for humanity but that is far from the truth

syilla
02-10-2010, 01:07 AM
Theres no use hating the country... but hating a government is something that you cannot avoid. :hmm:

Mohamed_Sadiq
02-10-2010, 04:50 PM
Hate is a strong word. You might dislike a country for instance I dislike USA because of what they do to the Muslim countries and it just not the government but also majority of the white Americans favour the government actions towards the crime they committed. By the way Israel is not a country but I still dislike them for what they do the Palestinians and Palestine. Also their is no point hating a country your just wasting your valuable time, just do the actions if you see other countries doing wrong (like protest). I like Iran as they are one of few Muslim countries that stand up for themself.

Mohamed M
02-10-2010, 08:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
Theres no use hating the country... but hating a government is something that you cannot avoid. :hmm:
i agree with you 100%, the government it to blame.

i also agree that one shouldnt blame the whole country, i have learned that judging or generalizing people based on a few is not right, there are plenty of good peaceful people who dont agree on what the government is doing.

cat eyes
02-10-2010, 08:33 PM
there was also some american citizens protesting in Gaza against the isreali's who came in with there army tanks and starting shooting at them and still they would not stop protesting. they were non muslims and eventually they were killed :cry: do you know so many non muslims protested there even british and they were killed by isreali's for doing so. i will try and find the utube vid

CosmicPathos
02-10-2010, 08:56 PM
Muslims back home actually do not hate the USA, to the extent that I feel that they love USA too much. They listen to American music, watch American shows, American channels, etc. So I do not know how they hate America? They also have given up their cultural dress in favor of the globalized "American dress."

Froggy
02-10-2010, 09:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mohamed_Sadiq
Hate is a strong word. You might dislike a country for instance I dislike USA because of what they do to the Muslim countries and it just not the government but also majority of the white Americans favour the government actions towards the crime they committed. By the way Israel is not a country but I still dislike them for what they do the Palestinians and Palestine. Also their is no point hating a country your just wasting your valuable time, just do the actions if you see other countries doing wrong (like protest). I like Iran as they are one of few Muslim countries that stand up for themself.
By saying Israel is not a country you automatically deny an entire country and an entire people. You don't blame the government, you blame the state itself, its existence and its people. What good can you find in it if you don't even think it should be allowed to exist?

CosmicPathos
02-10-2010, 09:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Froggy
By saying Israel is not a country you automatically deny an entire country and an entire people. You don't blame the government, you blame the state itself, its existence and its people. What good can you find in it if you don't even think it should be allowed to exist?
It should not be allowed to exist because its existence is a lie. Lies must perish into oblivion.

Froggy
02-10-2010, 09:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Wa7abiScientist
It should not be allowed to exist because its existence is a lie. Lies must perish into oblivion.
I understand that, I'm just trying to say Israel is a special case when it comes to hating an entire country. The Us attacked Muslim lands, but, well, it was this and that president, not everyone supported it, etc, the Us still has plenty of good sides and good people living there. with Israel it's different. Every citizen is an occupier, every government is an occupying force, every single thing that happens in Israel or gets payed by Israel is at the expense of Palestinians, so indeed you can hate an entire country.

Italianguy
02-10-2010, 09:09 PM
Well, to be fair i didn't just mean America in general. I used the USA as an example. It's all countries and there people. There are plenty of reasons to dislike different aspects of every country, but not to hate an entire (any) country or it's people in it's totality.

Again, this is only my opinion. I nderstand if another doesn't agree with me. Everyone on earth has a right to there own opinion. Problem is when one who has the power says their OPINION is law or must be followed,I.E. facists, dictators, presidents and any other who enforces a decree not written by God and His law, or uses God's law with their own interpretation. That is easier done in other countries where there is less education and the people are poor....starve 1 million people and you will have an army as vast as you wan't, especially when a dictator controls food rations like in Mogadishu. It's a sad reality.

Dagless
02-10-2010, 09:10 PM
I understand that, I'm just trying to say Israel is a special case when it comes to hating an entire country. The Us attacked Muslim lands, but, well, it was this and that president, not everyone supported it, etc, the Us still has plenty of good sides and good people living there. with Israel it's different. Every citizen is an occupier, every government is an occupying force, every single thing that happens in Israel or gets payed by Israel is at the expense of Palestinians, so indeed you can hate an entire country.
There are some Israeli's who are against the occupation. You can hate the regime but not all Jews in Israel.

Froggy
02-10-2010, 09:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ferown
There are some Israeli's who are against the occupation. You can hate the regime but not all Jews in Israel.
How do you define ccupation anway? West Bank and Gaza? Or is it the entire land taken from Muslims? If its the latter every single person living in the state of Israel (except of course the Arabs) is an occupier.

Italianguy
02-10-2010, 09:30 PM
How do you define ccupation anway? West Bank and Gaza? Or is it the entire land taken from Muslims? If its the latter every single person living in the state of Israel (except of course the Arabs) is an occupier.
What about the Arab Jews and Christians?

Dagless
02-10-2010, 09:56 PM
The international consensus is that gaza, the west bank, and east jerusalem are occupied illegally.

Italianguy
02-10-2010, 10:00 PM
The international consensus is that gaza, the west bank, and east jerusalem are occupied illegally.
By what accord? Oslo Agreement? Resolution 242? Just wondering.

Dagless
02-10-2010, 11:18 PM
By what accord? Oslo Agreement? Resolution 242? Just wondering.
The International Court of Justice.

SMA89
02-10-2010, 11:59 PM
I agree. I am living in Canada and it is a better place to live than some places where I used to live in the middle east. I also lived in the states for 3 to 4 years. The US and Canada are giving us a place to live and also to pursue a better life than other countries. In regards to education, Canada also gives very good education for a good price but the people are just focusing on the negative things of the west for some reason. I don't understand why tho.. We have brothers and sisters in the west too and they are living happily with a peace of mind.

CosmicPathos
02-11-2010, 01:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SMA89
I agree. I am living in Canada and it is a better place to live than some places where I used to live in the middle east. I also lived in the states for 3 to 4 years. The US and Canada are giving us a place to live and also to pursue a better life than other countries. In regards to education, Canada also gives very good education for a good price but the people are just focusing on the negative things of the west for some reason. I don't understand why tho.. We have brothers and sisters in the west too and they are living happily with a peace of mind.
maybe you are right. BUt that is exactly why I am depressed. We are promised and given good worldly life by the West and we come here and then praise it. But over generations, our kids loose their identity of Islam. Its a given. Ive seen it within my own family despite having super religious and dominating parents.

Froggy
02-11-2010, 01:13 AM
What about the Arab Jews and Christians?
The original inhabitants. Original is a strange word, yes, people whose lineage in the area dates back over, say 300 years. That would be Arab Christians and Muslims, some Turks probably, and undoubtedly a few Jews.

Froggy
02-11-2010, 01:18 AM
maybe you are right. BUt that is exactly why I am depressed. We are promised and given good worldly life by the West and we come here and then praise it. But over generations, our kids loose their identity of Islam. Its a given. Ive seen it within my own family despite having super religious and dominating parents.
This is a good thing. It helps avoid social tension.

SMA89
02-11-2010, 02:01 AM
I agree and I am guilty aswell because I am also a muslim that has been brought up with the Islamic teachings but now I dont follow to much of Islam. However, I am still a good person and have good values in me. I know right from wrong and I am doing good in this world. There are people who aren't religious that are still good in heart but try to talk to them and understand them before you make judgments about that person. At the end of the day, your daughter/son has the right to make his decisions, well after 18 that is.

SMA89
02-11-2010, 02:15 AM
What is making you depressed tho?

SMA89
02-11-2010, 02:21 AM
Where is the edit button?

Anyways as a Father, you should take actions to make sure your kids aren't going the wrong way. I'm not sure how your kids are losing their identity of Islam. If they are in their teenage years they will go through a lot of problems and you have to be there to support them. I am 20 years old now and when I was a teenager I followed the wrong people because I didn't have support from my parents. They were busy with their work and my dad was travelling for business. I guarantee I would not have went through that stage if I had support from my parents. I knew that I was doing wrong in life and I had to look for answers. I had to rely on reading books to get my life straightened out and that's how I matured. Are you worried about your kids going to clubs/drinking/smoking/partying or are you worried that your kids wont pray even though they are doing good in school and have a positive outlook of the future?

Darth Ultor
02-11-2010, 02:47 AM
The West Bank, the Gaza Strip, and East Jerusalem are illegally occupied and they have no right to be there. I hate the fact that there are Jewish settlements in the Palestinian territory. They do nothing for the peace process and they continue this meaningless cycle of violence as much as the terrorists' suicide bombings and the firing of Qasam rockets do. And Jews and Muslims can live in peace.

Froggy
02-11-2010, 02:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Boaz
The West Bank, the Gaza Strip, and East Jerusalem are illegally occupied and they have no right to be there. I hate the fact that there are Jewish settlements in the Palestinian territory. They do nothing for the peace process and they continue this meaningless cycle of violence as much as the terrorists' suicide bombings and the firing of Qasam rockets do. And Jews and Muslims can live in peace.
Why is West Bank considered illegally occupied and all the land acquired by Israel in 1948 war is not?

Darth Ultor
02-11-2010, 03:00 AM
It was recognized by the UN.

Froggy
02-11-2010, 03:02 AM
I thought so.

AlbanianMuslim
02-11-2010, 03:08 AM
cateyes, please dont trust the U.S. media! I was born and raised here and I most deff do not trust a thing the U.S. media says. You should watch Al-Jazeera or BBC, even BBC can be iffy at times, but Al-Jazeera never fails in my eyes at least.

Darth Ultor
02-11-2010, 03:23 AM
Oh, and al-Jazeera is not biased at all, is it?

Maryan0
02-11-2010, 03:55 AM
How can an Israeli (a citizen of Israel) be against the occupation of palestine when their very state Israel, and their nationality Israeli was built on said occupation? I don't get it.
I understand that not all jews are for Israel and that not all Jewish people are zionist but i've heard this statement said before and it just strike me as wierd.
salam

waqas maqsood
02-11-2010, 04:08 AM
I don't know who to believe.. The media or the government??

What we see on the news, internet, youtube etc... Is not exactly the truth until u see it with your own eyes.. I don't blame any community.. Be it Muslims, Jewish, Christian, Bhuddist etc.. We got to live together in peace n harmony.. And our duty as a Muslim is only to convey the message of Islam in a peaceful and professional way.

With what's happening in Iraq, Afghanistan etc.. One has to analyse the current situation (by being there), stop blaming communities and religion (to avoid conflicts n false rumours) and to work together to solve the problems in peaceful manner (there are 101 ways to do so before grabbing and gun/sword)..

Yes, there are people and communities that have been ashtray because they do not have common sense or are too weak to make the right decision.. Before we start assuming that Jewish are killing Muslims, we got to stop Muslims killing Muslims and unite.

The beloved Prophet never made false rumours until He saw it for Himself to believe the claim and used the sword as a last resource if no other measure worked..

Dagless
02-11-2010, 04:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lisa0
How can an Israeli (a citizen of Israel) be against the occupation of palestine when their very state Israel, and their nationality Israeli was built on said occupation? I don't get it.
I understand that not all jews are for Israel and that not all Jewish people are zionist but i've heard this statement said before and it just strike me as wierd.
salam
A lot of people were born in Israel, and so did not have a choice about being on occupied land. It is also within someones means to change their mind on the matter. I'm not saying there are many people like that, in fact the percentage is quite small since the Israeli governments approval ratings are consistently high.
One of them was on Al Jazeera or BBC News during the Gaza war/massacre. I think his name was "Yonatan Shapira", he was in the Israeli army before he realised his actions were wrong. Since then I've heard of more.

format_quote Originally Posted by waqas maqsood
Before we start assuming that Jewish are killing Muslims, we got to stop Muslims killing Muslims and unite.
I guess you slept through the Gaza war? and the war before that? and the one before that? and the current blockade?

Italianguy
02-11-2010, 04:17 AM
I agree and I am guilty aswell because I am also a muslim that has been brought up with the Islamic teachings but now I dont follow to much of Islam. However, I am still a good person and have good values in me. I know right from wrong and I am doing good in this world. There are people who aren't religious that are still good in heart but try to talk to them and understand them before you make judgments about that person. At the end of the day, your daughter/son has the right to make his decisions, well after 18 that is.
At the end of the day, your daughter/son has the right to make his decisions, well after 18 that is.[/QUOTE]

Thats a more western way of thinking isn't it? Although my son is only 7, when he is 18 the only decision he is allowed to make on his own is what clothes he may want to wear, ....after my approval of course. Your children should grow up honoring their parents (you/me),and doing as they are told, especially when we feed them, clothe them, put a roof over their head, buy their cars and pay for overpriced educations. My son may make all of his own decisions after he becomes a MAN, meaning he is living on his own, married and can support his own family. I grew up differently i guess? I was raised under a strict Roman Catholic understanding of life and an extremely strict and cultured Italian family. .....heck dude, my mother still makes decisions for me and i'm 30!....but thats an Italian thing i guess:hmm:

Anyone under the age of 18, or older and still living with your parents reading this right now, remember...1.) Honor God 2.) HONOR THY MOTHER AND FATHER!

God bless.

IslamicRevival
02-11-2010, 04:25 AM
You are talking about the same 'UN' which was formulated by the 'Fake Jews' in Israel and America to control the world.

I urge everyone to watch Jack Otto expose these 'Fake Jews' who are illegally occupying PALESTINE. (Links below) You will not regret it

Jack Otto Exposing The Fake Jews And Talking about The New World Order:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66zOgVAnIgE

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhw9ecZsMEU

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5W6V5uT-SQ

Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tQZu4PKmbw

Part 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbUWfvXZcpc

Part 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qizsRCWyUE

Also watch Sheikh Imran Hosein's lecture, Its fascinating and an eyeopener: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNbbY9si-6o

Italianguy
02-11-2010, 04:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Troubled Soul
You are talking about the same 'UN' which was formulated by the 'Fake Jews' in Israel and America to control the world.

I urge everyone to watch Jack Otto expose these 'Fake Jews' who are illegally occupying PALESTINE. (Links below) You will not regret it

Jack Otto Exposing The Fake Jews And Talking about The New World Order:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66zOgVAnIgE

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhw9ecZsMEU

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5W6V5uT-SQ

Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tQZu4PKmbw

Part 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbUWfvXZcpc

Part 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qizsRCWyUE

Also watch Sheikh Imran Hosein's lecture, Its fascinating and an eyeopener: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNbbY9si-6o
Fake Jews? What are they made of....plastic:hmm: Who says there isn't fake everybody, Muslims, Christians ect. ect? In that case I could be Illuminati....:shade: dun..dun....dunnnnnnnnnn.

IslamicRevival
02-11-2010, 04:35 AM
Fake Jews? What are they made of....plastic:hmm: Who says there isn't fake everybody, Muslims, Christians ect. ect? In that case I could be Illuminati....:shade: dun..dun....dunnnnnnnnnn.
If you bother to watch the videos you will know what i mean by 'Fake Jews' These people who claim to be Jews in Israel are in fact not, These individuals are masquerading themselves as Jews but they are really 'Khazars'

Do your research on the Khazar Empire and you will be astonished

SMA89
02-11-2010, 04:38 AM
At the end of the day, your daughter/son has the right to make his decisions, well after 18 that is.
Thats a more western way of thinking isn't it? Although my son is only 7, when he is 18 the only decision he is allowed to make on his own is what clothes he may want to wear, ....after my approval of course. Your children should grow up honoring their parents (you/me),and doing as they are told, especially when we feed them, clothe them, put a roof over their head, buy their cars and pay for overpriced educations. My son may make all of his own decisions after he becomes a MAN, meaning he is living on his own, married and can support his own family. I grew up differently i guess? I was raised under a strict Roman Catholic understanding of life and an extremely strict and cultured Italian family. .....heck dude, my mother still makes decisions for me and i'm 30!....but thats an Italian thing i guess:hmm:

Anyone under the age of 18, or older and still living with your parents reading this right now, remember...1.) Honor God 2.) HONOR THY MOTHER AND FATHER!

God bless.[/QUOTE]

You have a lucky son. I did not get a penny from my parents since Grade 10. I am 20 and in 2nd year University. I bought my own clothes, my own car, paid for my insurance, paid cell phone bills and currently paying my Tuition for University (I also help parents pay for their mortgage) but to be honest I am happy they didnt give me much because I learned a lot about the real world. I also ran 2 small businesses starting at the age of 19 and pursue on starting my own business. I also honor my parents but it is a difficult situation for me because my mom is religious and my dad is not. I am a muslim but I went to a catholic school also but it wasn't very strict. I believe in God but not religion (well I have doubts).

Italianguy
02-11-2010, 04:47 AM

God bless.
You have a lucky son. I did not get a penny from my parents since Grade 10. I am 20 and in 2nd year University. I bought my own clothes, my own car, paid for my insurance, paid cell phone bills and currently paying my Tuition for University (I also help parents pay for their mortgage) but to be honest I am happy they didnt give me much because I learned a lot about the real world. I also ran 2 small businesses starting at the age of 19 and pursue on starting my own business. I also honor my parents but it is a difficult situation for me because my mom is religious and my dad is not. I am a muslim but I went to a catholic school also but it wasn't very strict. I believe in God but not religion (well I have doubts).[/QUOTE]

We all have doubts sometimes my friend. I have the utmost respect for what you do! Paying for school, helping your parents, thats awesome!:D I understand, I actually skipped college for a year......My mother wanted to disown me:raging:....no joke! I turned down an acceptance to GWU....i admit that was EXTREMELY stupid. I know of a ton of Muslims and Hindu's whom have gone to Catholic schools...as I did. It's a good education overall.

God bless you sir! Your good deeds will not go unrecognised.:D

Italianguy
02-11-2010, 04:49 AM
If you bother to watch the videos you will know what i mean by 'Fake Jews' These people who claim to be Jews in Israel are in fact not, These individuals are masquerading themselves as Jews but they are really 'Khazars'

Do your research on the Khazar Empire and you will be astonished
Do you have a link for the Khazar Empire? I don't want to use wiki if you know what i mean.

God bless.

IslamicRevival
02-11-2010, 04:52 AM
Do you have a link for the Khazar Empire? I don't want to use wiki if you know what i mean.

God bless.
Sheikh Imran Hosein: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNbbY9si-6o

If you want to know more, watch the videos i posted before

Italianguy
02-11-2010, 04:54 AM
Sheikh Imran Hosein: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNbbY9si-6o

If you want to know more, watch the videos i posted before
Thanks bro!:D

IslamicRevival
02-11-2010, 04:59 AM
Italianguy

I'm not Illuminati

Way of Life: Christian
;D Hahaha. That's a blinder

Italianguy
02-11-2010, 05:02 AM
;D Hahaha. That's a blinder
LOL,............:shade:

Abdul Qadir
02-11-2010, 05:56 AM
Well..at least some of that was good news. It's sad that they got beaten. But the fact that they helped is better:D
at a first glance, i thought u were refering to the fact that the jews were getting beaten...

Mohamed_Sadiq
02-11-2010, 11:51 AM
Israel is not a country full stop!!

Palestine is the country, from every corner the jewish people settled is 100% Palestinian land. Why dont the Jewish just leave Palestine and go their Master the USA let them live in the united states atleast they will understand eachother or they can go back to Germany or Poland or they can look for small island that nobody owns and they can make that their country because i won't tolerate what they are doing to Palestine and i hope the other Muslim government will wake up and stop being weak!!! If Somalia was not in the mess it is in right now i am 100% sure they will fight for their Muslim brother and sisters in Palestine and free them from the land grabbing jewish. Any ways there will be a day where the Muslims will have the power Insha allah, so Palestine don't worry you will be saved !

Italianguy
02-11-2010, 12:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mohamed_Sadiq
Israel is not a country full stop!!

Palestine is the country, from every corner the jewish people settled is 100% Palestinian land. Why dont the Jewish just leave Palestine and go their Master the USA let them live in the united states atleast they will understand eachother or they can go back to Germany or Poland or they can look for small island that nobody owns and they can make that their country because i won't tolerate what they are doing to Palestine and i hope the other Muslim government will wake up and stop being weak!!! If Somalia was not in the mess it is in right now i am 100% sure they will fight for their Muslim brother and sisters in Palestine and free them from the land grabbing jewish. Any ways there will be a day where the Muslims will have the power Insha allah, so Palestine don't worry you will be saved !
Wishfull thinking.

AlbanianMuslim
02-11-2010, 02:50 PM
Oh, and al-Jazeera is not biased at all, is it?
Im sure one piece or another might have a bit of it but in the end it is and has been voted one of the least biased. I believe this because they have shown some pieces that have been detrimental to the reputations of not just Israel, but also some Muslim countries. They also make an immense effort to show all sides of a story and bring in some of the best experts and political analysts from all sides. As a result of them doing that, I prefer Al Jazeera over other news stations.

Froggy
02-11-2010, 03:05 PM
I agree, AlJazeera is one of the best as well as least biased news channels. I watched it during Israel Gaza operation and it wasn't biased towards either side.

Italianguy
02-11-2010, 04:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Qadir
at a first glance, i thought u were refering to the fact that the jews were getting beaten...
lol, ....no sir, i would never wish that on anyone, not even the ones others think deserve it.

God be with you...and those who suffer.

Supreme
02-11-2010, 05:34 PM
Well I've always disliked France.

One can't help but feel France may be a good country, if only there were no French people in it.

Shame.

Italianguy
02-11-2010, 05:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
Well I've always disliked France.

One can't help but feel France may be a good country, if only there were no French people in it.

Shame.
Well, that's not very Christian like is it?

Froggy
02-11-2010, 06:18 PM
One would think so, but its the French!

Italianguy
02-11-2010, 06:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by froggy
one would think so, but its the french!
????? ................

Froggy
02-11-2010, 06:25 PM
Sorry, nevermind.

Supreme
02-11-2010, 06:36 PM
Disliking France is more of a human thing than a religious one.

Maryan0
02-11-2010, 06:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
A lot of people were born in Israel, and so did not have a choice about being on occupied land. It is also within someones means to change their mind on the matter. I'm not saying there are many people like that, in fact the percentage is quite small since the Israeli governments approval ratings are consistently high.
One of them was on Al Jazeera or BBC News during the Gaza war/massacre. I think his name was "Yonatan Shapira", he was in the Israeli army before he realised his actions were wrong. Since then I've heard of more.
True, it just seems like in order for an "Israeli" to be against the occupation of Palestine they would have to be against Israel in totality including calling themselves Israelis, since the whole country was built on the occupation, and if that occupation had not taken place they would not exist.
salam

Dagless
02-11-2010, 07:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lisa0
True, it just seems like in order for an "Israeli" to be against the occupation of Palestine they would have to be against Israel in totality including calling themselves Israelis, since the whole country was built on the occupation, and if that occupation had not taken place they would not exist.
salam
They probably agree with a state of Israel (1967) but not with the current land grabbing, blockading, inhumaity going on. Even the people who agree with the settlements would find it hard to justify the gaza massacre last year.

AlbanianMuslim
02-12-2010, 02:09 AM
i have to admit, France doesnt make my list of favorite countries right now, but then again i dont hate the entire country, only severely dislike those who are islamophobes.

Italianguy
02-12-2010, 02:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AlbanianMuslim
i have to admit, France doesnt make my list of favorite countries right now, but then again i dont hate the entire country, only severely dislike those who are islamophobes.
Sadly there are Islamaphobes and Christianaphobes in every countryimsad

Don't worry sis, the only phobia Italianguy has is.......Aracnaphobia ,ewwww spiders:phew+o(+o(

If you ever want to see a 240 pound muscle bound Italian boxer scream like a girl.......put a spider in front of me.

(no offense ladies)

Supreme
02-12-2010, 04:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AlbanianMuslim
I don't hate France either, I just strongly dislike the place. I don't hate any country. Although, if given the option, I would prefer France never existed.

Italianguy
02-12-2010, 10:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
I don't hate France either, I just strongly dislike the place. I don't hate any country. Although, if given the option, I would prefer France never existed.
Is that an oxymoron? I will have to admit.....i dislike the Brit accent...allot. Nothing against the people or the country, I have been there once and lived in Germany....I doubt I would go back:omg: BUt I have noticed a lot of Brits flooding Italy lately, what gives? If they love the Kingdom so much, why come to my place?

sister herb
02-13-2010, 12:40 AM
So I don´t like Israel very much. They have killed my husband and my fiancee. They in Israel stoled land called Palestine.

I do hate Israel!

But not all its people, they, all of them are not zionists.

sister herb
02-13-2010, 12:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8a-I...layer_embedded

Italianguy
02-13-2010, 02:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
So I don´t like Israel very much. They have killed my husband and my fiancee. They in Israel stoled land called Palestine.

I do hate Israel!

OMG, sister Harb, I am so sorry for your losses.

May God bless you with peace and happiness.Amen

Froggy
02-13-2010, 02:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb

I do hate Israel!

I'm very sorry for your loss.
What are they if not zionists?

Italianguy
02-13-2010, 03:56 PM
I'm very sorry for your loss.
What are they if not zionists?
They would be Boneheads;D

Skavau
02-14-2010, 04:11 AM
Is that an oxymoron? I will have to admit.....i dislike the Brit accent...allot. Nothing against the people or the country, I have been there once and lived in Germany....I doubt I would go back:omg: BUt I have noticed a lot of Brits flooding Italy lately, what gives? If they love the Kingdom so much, why come to my place?
It is the weather. We are exporting ourselves all over europe, not just Italy. Brits spend a lifetime complaining that it is mild, or raining, or snowing. None are acceptible. So they move abroad for warmer weather.

I complain if it is not snowing, myself.

VizierX
02-14-2010, 05:39 PM
Its the weather. Its terrible here.

Italianguy
02-14-2010, 05:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by VizierX
Its the weather. Its terrible here.
I know i was there for like 3 days.imsad It rained the whollllllllllllllllllllllllle time, it was foggy, cold but humid , damp, just plain nasty.

SMA89
02-18-2010, 12:38 AM

God bless.
I just want to clarify that there are religious people in the West. So I wouldnt consider it as a Western way of thinking but more of a Liberal way of thinking. Most of the religious and cultural people will fall under the right wing political system and most of the modern freedom and change adaptable people will lie on the left wing political system.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.