/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hair on my nose

anonymous
02-10-2010, 02:26 AM
Ive got hair growing on top of my nose, how can i remove this, laser hair removal is not a choice, does anyone know any remedies of removing them? plucking doesn't work as they are to thin, these hairs are very visable.

Please help me it is effecting my confidence alot, I am a brother.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
★ηαѕιнα★
02-10-2010, 08:43 AM
Salaam alaikom,
:) You could use one of those waxingstrips, will remove even the smallest hairs. Bad thing about that is it hurts and you have to use it often. Why isnt laserremoving an option?

Good luck and salaam.

CosmicPathos
02-10-2010, 08:47 AM
hair on nose? hmm ... shave it?

★ηαѕιнα★
02-10-2010, 08:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Wa7abiScientist
hair on nose? hmm ... shave it?
That I wouldnt do, then it grows back fast and you will have to shave it every day:hmm:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cat eyes
02-10-2010, 02:36 PM
:sl:

you could use veet wax stripes they are very good. if you have sensitive skin then you can also get wax stripes for sensitive skin. i would not worry to much bro there is alot of things on the market for this types of things

جوري
02-10-2010, 07:23 PM
How about one of these?

http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-ER43...5829711&sr=8-2

★ηαѕιнα★
02-10-2010, 08:07 PM
LOL thats for hair IN your nose! :D

جوري
02-10-2010, 08:14 PM
oh I am sorry I misunderstood the problem.. but shouldn't it work either way? I just googled this and it came up I am sure there are similar products for any type of hair patch sprouting anywhere :D

abu_musab461
02-10-2010, 08:16 PM
lol calm down its not the end of the world ive been through the hair on my nose phase when i was 14... every boy probabily does especially during those ultra-body awake years as the body develops.

its no big deal... most ppl wont notice.

dont shave the hair i would dred it if it grew back as thick as moshtach.

lol

it goes away naturally... relax and enjoy the ride.

on a serious note: dont loose focus of who you are. in the end your a slave of Allah and ur ultimate objective should be to please Allah

Hayfa
02-10-2010, 09:28 PM
erm..bleach it..?

Snowflake
02-11-2010, 12:51 PM
Wax it. It'll eventually stop growing if you keep doing it. I used to wax my bro's unibrow lol. So get your sis/mum/aunt to do it for you. Warm wax is best as the warmth open the pores and makes it less painful when the hairs are yanked out. Oh ok, pulled out then. :p:

VizierX
02-14-2010, 08:03 PM
Do you mean on the bridge of the nose? I have that too.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.