/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Books for the Talibul 'Ilm

anonymous
02-10-2010, 03:57 PM
:sl:

Dear Brothers and Sisters! What books would you recommend a talibul 'ilm to read resp. to study? I was a given a list that contained books that were recommended by Shaikh Utahymin (r.h), however I want another list! Since I can not speak arabic, and not all the books he mentioned are rendered into English, insha'allah one could give me an English list! books you think, one must study. I've got a few books but I do not know if they are sufficient:

- Tafsir Ibn Kathir
- Stories of the Prophets
- Sahih Muslim
- Kitab Al Iman
- Kitab At Tahwhid
- Stories of the Qur'an
- The Book of End
- Imam Bukhari's Al Adab al Mufrad
- Sharh Al-Aqeeda Wasitiyah
- Ar Raheeq Al Makhtum
- The Biography of Uthman Ibn Affan, Umar and Abu bakr!

By the way, I'm studying Arabic and I've got the Madina books set. Insha'allah till I can understand Arabic I will study these books! Insha'allah!

are there any other books you could recommend me?

Jazakum Allah Kheir!!!!!

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anonymous
02-11-2010, 05:28 PM
As salamu Aleykum!!

PUSH!!
:wa:

abrar_
02-11-2010, 06:57 PM
As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Usool al thalaatha etc.... i would recommend go to http://abdurrahman.org/ and in knowledge section browse thru the lists....

May Allah SWT guide us help us and protect us ...Ameen!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.