/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Money can't buy Happiness! Man gives away fortune!

hanif_
02-10-2010, 09:35 PM
:sl:

It is said all the time that money is unable to buy happiness. But still many would like to try. What are your thoughts?

2:201 (Y. Ali) And there are men who say: "Our Lord! Give us good in this world and good in the Hereafter, and defend us from the torment of the Fire!"
__________________________________________________ _________
2:201 (Y. Ali) And there are men who say: "Our Lord! Give us good in this world and good in the Hereafter, and defend us from the torment of the Fire!"
2:202 (Y. Ali) To these will be allotted what they have earned; and Allah is quick in account.
__________________________________________________ _______

17:18 (Y. Ali) If any do wish for the transitory things (of this life), We readily grant them - such things as We will, to such person as We will: in the end have We provided Hell for them: they will burn therein, disgraced and rejected.
__________________________________________________ _______
Money Can't Buy Happiness, So Man Gives Away Every Penny of His £3 Million Fortune

http://neatorama.cachefly.net/money-happiness.htm

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dagless
02-10-2010, 09:51 PM
If he gave every penny away, and his aim is to have nothing left, how will he buy his hut in the mountains, transport to the mountains, warm clothes, food, water, etc.
Money may not buy happiness, but his idea of nothing is too extreme.

hanif_
02-10-2010, 09:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ferown
If he gave every penny away, and his aim is to have nothing left, how will he buy his hut in the mountains, transport to the mountains, warm clothes, food, water, etc.
Money may not buy happiness, but his idea of nothing is too extreme.

:sl:

Ferown:

I understand your point. But people who understand how to make money always can make more or enough to live on. Usually people who don't have access to the information on how to make money can only view it from a if I had it. They don't see any reality of them acquiring or earning wealth.

Being poor is decreed for many, and many don't exercise their free will to change their environment and mindset. Many who have no financial literacy will say they don't want wealth but are stressed with bills and lack of provisions. There will always be different point of views..

Italianguy
02-10-2010, 10:21 PM
Can't take it wth you when you die, soooooo......when i go, i will give allllllllllllllllllllll my money away as well.......it should be enough to by a kid a icecream pop at least.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.