/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lodging

AnonymousPoster
02-11-2010, 01:13 AM
:sl:

I am looking for a lodging for one night with a Muslim brother in Saint Louis in Missouri. I have to travel to Saint Louis for interview purposes and I would be grateful if I can get in contact with a brother who can provide me to stay with him for night. I would prefer if he lives close to Saint Louis University.
:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
02-12-2010, 05:39 PM

Any brothers?

AnonymousPoster
02-17-2010, 03:33 AM
any brothers? :(

'Abd Al-Maajid
02-17-2010, 03:46 AM
I'm sorry you didn't get any response...:hmm:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SMA89
02-17-2010, 05:44 AM
Hotel!!!!!!!

AnonymousPoster
02-17-2010, 05:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SMA89
Hotel!!!!!!!
too expensive brother. But allhamdulillah I am working on using the school's student-lodging program. lets see. inshALLAH.

SMA89
02-17-2010, 07:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
too expensive brother. But allhamdulillah I am working on using the school's student-lodging program. lets see. inshALLAH.
craigslist the location.. there should be a lot of people that will help u stay there.

markislam
02-20-2010, 12:27 AM
i was in stlouis last week you can get cheap hotels for $35 man

markislam
02-20-2010, 12:27 AM
or sleep at one of the mosques in st louis

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!