/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Making Dua' in a Different Language

AnonymousPoster
02-11-2010, 01:15 AM
:sl:

Is it permissible to make dua in a different language when your in Salah? Or does it have to be in arabic?

Jazakallahu Khayran

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
waji
02-11-2010, 07:43 AM
i think it is not allowed to make dua in different language in salah
but after salah yes you can make dua in any language

happy
02-11-2010, 10:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by waji
i think it is not allowed to make dua in different language in salah
but after salah yes you can make dua in any language
I agree with you althought Allah unders every language you should make your dua in arabic when your in the salat.

happy
02-11-2010, 10:10 AM
When your not praying then you can make dua in any language you want.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
02-11-2010, 01:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender

Is it permissible to make dua in a different language when your in Salah? Or does it have to be in arabic?

Jazakallahu Khayran

That is frequently asked question in Indonesia. And all Indonesian Ulama answer :
It's not allowed to say any word in non-Arabic language when Salah because Rasulullah never Salah in other language. However, after Salah Muslims can make dua in their origin language.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.