/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lets dig out the old thread :p

syilla
02-11-2010, 08:25 AM
:salamext:

Post your most favourite old thread. The rule is the thread should be at least 2 years old :D

InshaAllah this will be beneficial then i don't have to do the search thingy :hmm:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
02-11-2010, 08:32 AM
Are you bored by chance, sis?? :D

syilla
02-11-2010, 08:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Are you bored by chance, sis?? :D
not really i was trying to find 'a thread' but after browsing and searching i can't remember what exactly i'm trying to find. :hmm: But Alhamdulillah i found lots of beneficial thread :)

north_malaysian
02-12-2010, 06:58 AM
I love the "Question about Judaism answered by a Jew" thread

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
02-12-2010, 07:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
can you please link it to here... then it is easy to access.

Misz_Muslimah
02-12-2010, 09:05 PM
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...allah-swt.html

Danah
02-12-2010, 09:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
I read some posts there, I wish we have any active Jews members here to answer there and get that thread alive again.

جوري
02-12-2010, 09:42 PM
I like this one:

http://www.islamicboard.com/discover...ariah-law.html

:w:

waqas maqsood
02-15-2010, 04:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
Subhanallah... a very insightful and thoroughful thread abt the Shariah Law.. Every questioned answered with examples and pinpoint accuracy... Masha'lah

Thank you for sharing this URL and urge everyone to read it as it is very knowledgeable...

جوري
02-15-2010, 04:30 AM
Rather Br. Ansar is really missing from this forum..
but I think the sort of crowd here isn't worth it anyway.. and I believe Ansar did a thorough job for the Muslims on-board Masha'Allah.. I think it is necessary to go through his old threads, I have learned quite a bit from him.. and I suspect he covered all that needed be and so there is no point in hanging around rehashing things.. as in casting pearls before swine and we are frequented by swine now a days..

Missing from the forum are a few others irreplaceable like Br. MustafaMC.. his last posts which were deleted in the forum downtime I thought were the pinnacle of his work here.. but again, here we had a geneticist wasting his time on the likes of Ranma1/2 what a sad waste of talent and I am not sure the Muslims showed enough support for him to desire to stick around either..

Al7mdlillah I learned what I could and I appreciate that he came from a christian background.. you don't always get someone who can swim in a double sphere with that type of fluidity ..

May Allah swt help Islam and Muslims.. nonetheless we still have a few very knowledgeable admin and members here to which I am grateful...

let's not drive them away too..

CosmicPathos
02-15-2010, 05:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
Rather Br. Ansar is really missing from this forum..
but I think the sort of crowd here isn't worth it anyway.. and I believe Ansar did a thorough job for the Muslims on-board Masha'Allah.. I think it is necessary to go through his old threads, I have learned quite a bit from him.. and I suspect he covered all that needed be and so there is no point in hanging around rehashing things.. as in casting pearls before swine and we are frequented by swine now a days..

Missing from the forum are a few others irreplaceable like Br. MustafaMC.. his last posts which were deleted in the forum downtime I thought were the pinnacle of his work here.. but again, here we had a geneticist wasting his time on the likes of Ranma1/2 what a sad waste of talent and I am not sure the Muslims showed enough support for him to desire to stick around either..

Al7mdlillah I learned what I could and I appreciate that he came from a christian background.. you don't always get someone who can swim in a double sphere with that type of fluidity ..

May Allah swt help Islam and Muslims.. nonetheless we still have a few very knowledgeable admin and members here to which I am grateful...

let's not drive them away too..

i agree.

10 char

tango92
02-15-2010, 07:42 AM
i remember an old thread about "funny things non muslims say" but it got deleted when the site crashed a few months ago. maybe someone could re start it?

syilla
02-19-2010, 01:37 AM
Jazakallah khayr... now i can browse the good thread easily :D :D...

syilla
01-07-2012, 12:38 PM
*bump need some inputs

Ramadhan
01-07-2012, 05:31 PM
This is one of my favorits, it's not 2 years old yet, but it is such a gem:

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...ith-wrong.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.