/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Signs of spring

glo
02-11-2010, 08:12 PM
For those of you who are getting fed-up with winter, here are some signs of spring which I spotted on my walk today.

I hope they cheer you up! :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Maryan0
02-11-2010, 08:28 PM
Where do you live? where I live there is still snow everywhere...There's no green at all. I wish spring would come quicker I'm tired of -22 weather.
salam

Asiyah3
02-11-2010, 08:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
For those of you who are getting fed-up with winter, here are some signs of spring which I spotted on my walk today.

I hope they cheer you up! :statisfie
Just what I needed. Thanks alot Glo :statisfie
I hope the snow will melt soon, insha'lLah :exhausted (Not that I have anything against winter)

Woodrow
02-11-2010, 09:13 PM
I was trying to remember what spring looks like.

Thanks Glo, I think I'll use one of those pictures as my desk top to remind me the snow will melt one day.

this one:

Allaah(swt) does bless us with the seasons, each having it's own beauty.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Maryan0
02-11-2010, 11:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lisa0
Where do you live? where I live there is still snow everywhere...There's no green at all. I wish spring would come quicker I'm tired of -22 weather.
salam
and thanks for posting the nice pics
salam

glo
02-12-2010, 07:43 AM
Lisa, I live in the more southern Britain.

Woodrow, the picture downloaded quite small.
If you like I can send you a larger version to put on your desktop. Just let me know ...

glo
02-12-2010, 08:47 AM
Just resized my pics, so here it is anyway, Woodrow.
I hope this is better on your desktop.

alcurad
02-12-2010, 09:28 AM
i normally hate winters, so thanks for sharing :)

glo
04-07-2010, 12:56 PM
Here are a few more pictures of spring:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.