/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Learning Arabic

AnonyMouse~
02-12-2010, 05:16 AM
Asalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu,

I was just wondering if anyone has any advice on how to start learning Arabic. I would like to be able to understand the quran because I already know how to read but dont understand. I would also like to be able to speak it....any ideas???

JazakAllah khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hayfa
02-12-2010, 09:32 PM
Wa alykum asalaam wa rahmatullah

Start arabic language classes inshaAllah you can try and find one near you or look online, a few of these may help
http://www.eaalim.com/
http://www.moallimonline.cyberonium.com

You can try there free trails then make your decisions from there. You can try learning your self but having a teacher is best.

heavenlyspot
02-12-2010, 11:10 PM
!! :sl:

I think it's great that you want to learn the Arabic language :-) I've been wanting to for a long time, and so I took classes. My best advice to you, is to enroll in a language course at a college or university. Many universities don't require you to be a student at their campus, if the language course is part of a 'continuing education program'.

InshAllah Allah will assist you :-D

:wa:

Ornamental
02-20-2010, 10:02 PM
waAlaykum AsSalaam waRahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Try the madinah books perhaps, and I am sure that there are some videos on youtube to learn from? There is an online course run by IbnMandhoor it costs but it is quite good or so I've heard. The classes are done entirely on Skype.

You could also enrol yourself on a course local to you insha'Allah, the teacher and class will give you motivation and support.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.