/* */

PDA

View Full Version : [My college project] Need help from employees

Ali_008
02-12-2010, 05:51 PM
:sl:
Well, I have this project in which I've been asked to measure the employee morale of people at work. For those of you who don't know what employee morale is, it is the satisfaction that a person enjoys on his own contribution to the job. Its one's own appraisal of whether he/she has performed to the best of his/her abilities for the job assigned. Whether I've put in my 100% or not for a particular work.

So I've found a questionnaire which helps me with the measuring process. I've attached it to this thread. I'll be really thankful and appreciate it if you can take out 5 mins and answer the questionnaires in the affixed document. The questions are pretty clear and basic. You can either download the document, enter your answers and upload the answered questionnaire here or you can go through it and give your answers in a post. I'm already quite late with this work and my target online is 15. It'll be totally awesome if I can get more. I promise reps for the people who answer this one though my rep power is just 10. :skeleton:

THANK YOU.
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.