/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I love typing in boxes!!!!

GrAnNy101
02-13-2010, 07:32 AM
Hola como estas!!! thats abt the only spanish i knw actually but granny is working on it lol. I am a youngin w/ granny's soul embedded in me. Living in lil arabia in the Mid West in the good ol US of A......its crazy how many times i've come across that mean old shaytaan...but fallin a few times n gettin bruised has only made this old woman within me become stronger...its life and we are all human rite....so make mistakes..learn from them...n try to move on otherwise the world will pass by without ya..this is how i c life

i love islam and everything about it!!! watever knowledge i get i soak up like the sponge by ur sink counter.....

ummm well this lil old lady is gettin tired n needs to get her beauty rest...:hmm:

salams everyone:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Fטлку
02-13-2010, 07:40 AM
LOL
:sl:
Not many girls feel like grannies when they're in their twenties! You're going to be an interesting addition to this Forum :D
Welcome :D

Ummu Sufyaan
02-13-2010, 07:56 AM
welcome to the forums.

SweetCherryPie
02-13-2010, 09:16 AM
Welcome to the forum, Granny!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rafeeq
02-13-2010, 09:20 AM
Dear Sis

welcome to the IB family

Misz_Muslimah
02-13-2010, 01:38 PM
Wa alaykum salam..
Hope you have a great stay :)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-13-2010, 03:08 PM

Welcome to the forum sis. I can relate :D I feel like I'm gettin old too ;D

rose17
02-13-2010, 05:23 PM
welcome to the forum sister

Sawdah
02-13-2010, 05:28 PM
Welcome to the forum sister. :)

GrAnNy101
02-14-2010, 04:44 PM
ummmmmm Thnx :D

look fwd to makin my presence known lol

Beardo
02-14-2010, 04:47 PM
Assalamu Alaykum!

That was a very enthusiastic introduction. Indeed, we do look forward to having you on these forums!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
02-14-2010, 04:53 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum sistah..
Lol for a sec i thought it was some typa story or poem :s silly me :\
anywayss ..welcome to the Forum and i hope you enjoy your stay here!
May you gain knowledge and benefit your self from it Insha`Allaah : )

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam..

GrAnNy101
02-15-2010, 06:14 AM
Thank you all...not just for welcoming me but for allowing me to reply back aswell because as you can see

I love typing in all boxes :)

salams

Ğħαrєєвαħ
02-15-2010, 05:20 PM
lol MashaAllaah..ull be busy typing in boxes on this Forum dude : ) lol have fun geeeky

GrAnNy101
02-17-2010, 02:00 AM
haha i will!!

Life_Is_Short
02-17-2010, 02:18 AM
Aren't you a little young to be a granny? :hmm:

cat eyes
02-18-2010, 04:09 PM
welcome to forum sis :p hope u enjoy with us.

We all feel like grannies sometimes when we have low self esteem;D

GrAnNy101
02-19-2010, 05:44 AM
salamz ya nas.....who said anything about low self-esteem? lol infact my self-esteem is right where it should be. I just feel like I have an old person's soul thats all. There is nothing wrong with that really atleast in my opinion.

Yallah inshallah we'll all benefit from one another here...Gracias all for welcoming me!!!

ژاله
02-19-2010, 08:21 AM
welcome granny:D

Abdul Qadir
02-19-2010, 08:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by GrAnNy101
salamz ya nas.....who said anything about low self-esteem? lol infact my self-esteem is right where it should be. I just feel like I have an old person's soul thats all. There is nothing wrong with that really atleast in my opinion.

Yallah inshallah we'll all benefit from one another here...Gracias all for welcoming me!!!
Hi grandma...May Allah guide us to The Straight Path and keep us there till death...

sabr*
02-21-2010, 07:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GrAnNy101
Hola como estas!!! thats abt the only spanish i knw actually but granny is working on it lol. I am a youngin w/ granny's soul embedded in me. Living in lil arabia in the Mid West in the good ol US of A......its crazy how many times i've come across that mean old shaytaan...but fallin a few times n gettin bruised has only made this old woman within me become stronger...its life and we are all human rite....so make mistakes..learn from them...n try to move on otherwise the world will pass by without ya..this is how i c life

i love islam and everything about it!!! watever knowledge i get i soak up like the sponge by ur sink counter.....

ummm well this lil old lady is gettin tired n needs to get her beauty rest...:hmm:

salams everyone:)

As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

Ukhti GrAnNy101:

Al-Ahzab 33:3

3. And put your trust in Allâh, and Sufficient is Allâh as a Wakîl (Trustee, or Disposer of affairs). (Noble Quran translation)

Welcome to the forum. You will find your stay enjoyable. Insha Allah

When time permits review the FAQ section that will assist you in acclimating.

mish mash
02-22-2010, 11:32 PM
welcome sister! :) hope u enjoy your stay here! :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.