/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I finally have a job! :D

Raaina
02-13-2010, 06:21 PM
I appologise for those who have recently lost their job's and I hope you will find another job soon.

But i've been out of work since Nov 08 and today I was offered a job! I am so pleased :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
02-13-2010, 06:29 PM
Mabrook sister.. may Allah swt grant you every blessing in this life and the one to come..

:w:

Snowflake
02-13-2010, 06:30 PM
Makbrooks! May Allah bless it for you and grant us all a halal income. Ameen. :)

Misz_Muslimah
02-13-2010, 07:20 PM
Mabrook..Mashallah sis..
May Allah make us successful in both this and the hereafter..ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
02-13-2010, 08:29 PM
I appologise for those who have recently lost their job's and I hope you will find another job soon.
lol masha'Allah thats such a cute way to begin :p

But i've been out of work since Nov 08 and today I was offered a job! I am so pleased :statisfie
Mabruk sis :wub: may Allah (swt) bless you in the new job x

Asiyah3
02-13-2010, 10:07 PM
^Ameen to the du'aas.
format_quote Originally Posted by mystical_moon

Alf alf alf mabrook! Al-hamdulilLah, I'm so happy for you sis :statisfie May Allah bless you in this life and the Aakhirah.

aadil77
02-13-2010, 10:13 PM
Alhamdulillah thats good news sis, Allah is the one who provides all rizq

now it my turn to start looking, need one soon InshAllah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.