/* */

PDA

View Full Version : matremonial sites

AnonymousPoster
02-14-2010, 01:25 AM
alsalamo alykom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato
I know matremonial sites have bad reputation, but I am looking for a serious one,I don`t w`ont to do any thing haram or makroh ,just looking for a place where I can write my details and if someone is siutable and interested he can contact my wali directly ,then my wali can arrange a meeting for him and me in the presence of the wali,am I unrealistic :hiding: ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ahmed_indian
02-21-2010, 07:04 AM
wa alaikum salaam,

i dont know whether this type of matrimonial site exist or not.

by the way, i was planning to open a marriage site (like u mentioned) with having moderators to control fitnah. but bro's and sis' on the forum adviced me to drop the plan as few could misuse it.

so in the meantime, you can tell ur relatives, frnds, local imam to look someone for you.

Muslim Woman
02-21-2010, 08:49 AM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
alsalamo alykom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

...just looking for a place where I can write my details

I did it for others including sisters for several times. One marriage through online site is so successful , Alhadmulillah. The couple is blessed with a baby boy few months back. :statisfie

May be , it's better if your parent or any relative gives info on the net .

I posted few links before. Don't remember all. One is http://www.shaadi.com/ . Its an Indian site but has a separate section for Muslims.

Another site is www.a1im.com U can browse here to see other's biodata. This site is easy to register . U may try here first.

If u need more info , don't hesitate to let me know :) .

May Allah bless you with a pious life partner ,Ameen.

heavenlyspot
02-21-2010, 08:14 PM
Didn't Baba Ali create a matrimonial site called 'half our deen'? I've been trying to access it for this thread, but it doesn't seem to work.

Anyway brother/sister, perhaps the half our deen matrimonial site would be best, since it is Islamic and reasonable in price. InshAllah you'll find a good site :-)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
04/11/2009
02-22-2010, 01:42 AM
Masha allah, your not being unrealistic and invloving your wali right away is a very smart decision on your part.

Salahudeen
02-22-2010, 01:53 AM
Be careful you get all sorts on these sites, married men pretending to be single, men who just want to chat with girls, men who want to meet woman and do haraam stuff. Many of them lie.

You very rarely find any one genuine on these sites and if you do they rarely wanna do things in a halal way. wallahi I know men who go on those sites with the intention of forming a relationship with a girl and doing zina with her. and they don't care when you tell them it's haraam.

I tell you now, any man who wants to meet you without your wali is a waste of time and wants you to fall into his trap. So be aware of men who desire to meet without a wali present never meet them without your wali/mehram.

you will probably find that alot of them go cold on you when you say you will only meet them with a mehram present which just goes to show they had evil intentions, any man who wants to meet you without a wali/mehram has haraam things on his mind so don't go near him.

sorry for the long rant I just had to warn you cos many sisters have been victims of men on these sites.

Cabdullahi
02-22-2010, 09:46 AM
muslimintro.com is the best one!

cat eyes
02-24-2010, 01:57 PM
they are a waste of time sister!

Abdul Qadir
02-24-2010, 02:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by heavenlyspot
Didn't Baba Ali create a matrimonial site called 'half our deen'? I've been trying to access it for this thread, but it doesn't seem to work.

Anyway brother/sister, perhaps the half our deen matrimonial site would be best, since it is Islamic and reasonable in price. InshAllah you'll find a good site :-)
i have heard of Ali Baba, but who is Baba Ali? I think the best way is to ask your parent to ask for you. If not, find a broker...i have heard bad things about matrimonial online...im sure u have been to a website and u could see what sorta ppl there are...but i know a salafi brother who got a gem of a woman from Egypt...so i wouldn't totally condemn online matrimony...as i've mentioned before, the best way is thru ur parents...find someone closer to ur family..like distant cousin or something...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.