/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Kalamullah.com

Insecured soul
02-14-2010, 02:41 PM
Is anyone able to download lectures from this site, i can download videos and all but i cant seem to download any lectures, can someone try and check if this is the problem just with me or with the site itself?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Danah
02-14-2010, 04:02 PM
^ It works for me, I can download lectures from there.

Insecured soul
02-14-2010, 06:55 PM
I see, so it means there is something wrong in my browser, iv tried, avant, IE and firefox i guess there must be some malwares in my comp :S

Danah
02-15-2010, 09:58 AM
^ Try to open the mp3 link in your browser without "save as" the link. If the audio file plays, then there is nothing wrong with the browser and you can save the mp3 file like this:

go to menu bar:
File>save page as.

InshaAllah it will work

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Insecured soul
02-15-2010, 11:47 AM
Yeah i got it now, i just downloaded several imaam anwar's lecture, thank u for ur help sister

btw does anyone have the news of this imaam? i recently heard he is being targeted by US intelligence :(

May allah reward him for his work and keep him safe

shuraimfan4lyf
05-23-2010, 03:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Adib Shaikh
Yeah i got it now, i just downloaded several imaam anwar's lecture, thank u for ur help sister

btw does anyone have the news of this imaam? i recently heard he is being targeted by US intelligence :(

May allah reward him for his work and keep him safe
Ameen, he is still in Yemen.

Raaina
05-23-2010, 04:50 PM
I can't even access the website - I only get the 404 error cannot find server message :(

Danah
05-23-2010, 05:00 PM
^ same here, I hope there is nothing wrong with that site....its one of my favorite sites indeed

أبو سليمان عمر
05-24-2010, 07:48 AM
yea he is in yemen maybe dead they arent sure he and everl al qaeda people where at his houes when it was raided they said they didnt see his body but others from al qaeda where found dead he anwar is being looked for

أبو سليمان عمر
05-24-2010, 07:49 AM
oh and about that site alot of sites that had his work are being closed down his own blog page was aswell

shuraimfan4lyf
05-24-2010, 08:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umar^111
yea he is in yemen maybe dead they arent sure he and everl al qaeda people where at his houes when it was raided they said they didnt see his body but others from al qaeda where found dead he anwar is being looked for
:salamext:

No, that was a rumor that he was killed in a airstrike. He is still alive and in Yemen. InshaAllah
oh and about that site alot of sites that had his work are being closed down his own blog page was aswell
That site was great..I am guessing its closed down because the site had lot of lectures that talked about The Truth.

Danah
05-24-2010, 08:37 PM
Do anyone have any connection with the site owner?
Shame!!! There are some books I was always referring to but I didn't save them )=

Is there anyway to know if the site will work again?

shuraimfan4lyf
05-24-2010, 08:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
Do anyone have any connection with the site owner?
Shame!!! There are some books I was always referring to but I didn't save them )=

Is there anyway to know if the site will work again?
I dont know the owner. I emailed them once concerning a file. If I still have their email, inshaAllah I will try to contact and ask them. Wa salamu alaykum.

أبو سليمان عمر
05-25-2010, 05:27 AM
what part is the rumor that the airstrike happened or that he is dead
the airstrike did happen for sure
him being dead is not known but most say he is in hiding and is wanted by yemen as well

shuraimfan4lyf
05-25-2010, 05:29 AM
what part is the rumor that the airstrike happened or that he is dead
the airstrike did happen for sure
him being dead is not known but most say he is in hiding and is wanted by yemen as well
The part where the media said that he was among the dead when the airstrike happened. Yes unfortunately the Yemeni government is helping the kuffar and doing all these operations. InshaAllah Sheikh Anwar is in best state of heath and Imaan. may Allah preserve him. Wa salamu alaykum.

Nájlá
05-25-2010, 08:24 AM
Yemeni government are only helping the kufaar to get attention and think they'll get a few dollors behind their work.... I doubt the yemeni Government will ever get to find Sheikh Anwar, How many times have the yemeni Goverment searched for certain people and couldn't find them? Its easy to hide in yemen... Well this is what am hoping, I hope hey don't find him. May Allah protect the sheikh.

Anyway I hope the site gets put back up again becase its was one of my fave sites.

shuraimfan4lyf
05-25-2010, 08:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nájlá
Yemeni government are only helping the kufaar to get attention and think they'll get a few dollors behind there work.... I doubt the yemeni Government will ever get to find Sheikh Anwar, How many times have the yemeni Goverment searched for certain people and couldn't find them? Its easy to hide in yemen... Well this is what am hoping, I hope hey don't find him. May Allah protect the sheikh.
Yes I know the Yemeni government is weak by itself. They wouldnt dare to go after scholars without the help of the Western countries. Plus, Yemen is a very poor country also a important country in Islam.

Concerning the topic of this thread, I have emailed the brother who owns of Kalamullah.Com. InshaAllah, hopefully he will reply.

Danah
05-25-2010, 08:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf
Concerning the topic of this thread, I have emailed the brother who owns of Kalamullah.Com. InshaAllah, hopefully he will reply.
JazakAllah khair for that.

Yusuf Saeed
05-25-2010, 08:58 AM
Assalamu alaikum.

Kalamullah.com is the site from where I've downloaded most of the Islamic lectures I've ever listened to. I truly hope it's just some server problem or something of that kind and it'll be up and running soon.
I would be quite upset if the kuffar have intervened and closed down the site...

أبو سليمان عمر
05-25-2010, 12:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf
The part where the media said that he was among the dead when the airstrike happened. Yes unfortunately the Yemeni government is helping the kuffar and doing all these operations. InshaAllah Sheikh Anwar is in best state of heath and Imaan. may Allah preserve him. Wa salamu alaykum.
do you know why yemen is looking for him??
format_quote Originally Posted by Nájlá
Yemeni government are only helping the kufaar to get attention and think they'll get a few dollors behind their work.... I doubt the yemeni Government will ever get to find Sheikh Anwar, How many times have the yemeni Goverment searched for certain people and couldn't find them? Its easy to hide in yemen... Well this is what am hoping, I hope hey don't find him. May Allah protect the sheikh.

Anyway I hope the site gets put back up again becase its was one of my fave sites.
is that what you think maybe you dont know but he is one of the head ppl for alqaeda and yemen is not looking for him becasue of the US but becasue of the fitnah he cased in yemen it self

aadil77
05-25-2010, 01:26 PM
do you know why yemen is looking for him??

is that what you think maybe you dont know but he is one of the head ppl for alqaeda and yemen is not looking for him becasue of the US but becasue of the fitnah he cased in yemen it self
head people for al qaeda? the guy gives lectures in public and some how becomes an al qaeda target on a death list

yemen is just another pupper govt that will follow the commands of its kuffar master - USA, does islam give the right to kill a muslim based on their difference of opinion?

This is just america looking for someone else to blame and take their anger out on, yemen should be protecting him and if america invades yemen over this one person they have to fight back

أبو سليمان عمر
05-26-2010, 05:52 AM
this is what anwar says
"In the first confrontation between the government of Yemen and the mujahideen, the government suffered a humiliating defeat.
The fight began between a military convey and one of the mujahideen in the area of Marib…

May this be the beginning of the greatest Jihad, the Jihad of the Arabian Peninsula that would free the heart of the Islamic world from the tyrants who are deceiving the ummah and standing between us and victory."In the article:The Army of Yemen Confronts the Mujahideen
so is the goverment just to let him rebal agsint them see ppl speak as if they really know what is going on but this man is deveited and has caused much fitnah in yemen but the coward himself cant do anything he fills the young muslims head up with his khawrj aqeedah and hides

Ibn Taymiyyah said (28/179):

"Being patient with the tyranny of the Muslim leaders (Imaams) is a foundation (Asl) from the foundations of Ahl us Sunnah wal Jamaa’ah."

May Allaah grant us success to hold on firmly to the foundations (Usool) of the people of Sunnah, and to die upon them.

Imam Al-Aajurree , Abu Bakr Muhammad ibn al-Hussein d. 360H (Sharee’ah:1/325) said:

"The scholars, past and present, have not differed over the fact that the Khawaarij are a despicable people, and disobedient to Allah and His Messenger, regardless of their praying, fasting and that they exert great effort in worship, as this does not benefit them.

They feign to enjoin the good and forbid the evil, but this does not benefit them, because they misinterpret the Quran in accordance to their desires, and they try to camouflage their falsehood before the believers.

Allah, the Most High, warned against them, the Prophet (Sallaahu ‘alayhi was sallam) warned against them, the rightly guided Caliphs who succeeded him warned us against them, the Companions warned us against them, and similarly those who followed them in goodness.

The Khawaarij are the Shuraat (those who claim that they sold themselves seeking the pleasure of Allah), filthy and foul.

All who walk upon their Madhab, past and present, from the rest of the Khawaarij, inherit their belief, and rebel against the Muslim rulers and leaders, and declare the Muslims blood to be lawful."

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.