/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nato Rocket kills 12 Afghan Civillians

The_Prince
02-14-2010, 06:17 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100214/...as_afghanistan

offcourse nothing will happen to those who fired the rocket, those in charge of the ones who fired the rocket, and those who ultimately ordered the offensive and the continuation of this war.

and even after all of this, im sure the the soldiers who commited this crime will be labelled as 'heroes' when they go back home, and even while they continue to serve, killing innocent civillians in their own homes.

thankfully there is a God, and he will deal with these people in the after life if they dont get what they deserve in this life, so there will always be justice.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Supreme
02-14-2010, 10:57 PM
I'm completely digusted with this indiscriminate killing of civilians, especially seeing as it is ironically the opposite of what Operation Mushtarak is trying to achieve- that is, to befriend and make the local Afghan population feel secure. I hope the people responsible for this tragedy are brought to justice immediately. This is stupid and just enrages me. It was pure incomptence and disregard on behalf of the NATO troops using the missiles that killed these innocent civilians.

Maryan0
02-15-2010, 02:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
I'm completely digusted with this indiscriminate killing of civilians, especially seeing as it is ironically the opposite of what Operation Mushtarak is trying to achieve- that is, to befriend and make the local Afghan population feel secure. I hope the people responsible for this tragedy are brought to justice immediately. This is stupid and just enrages me. It was pure incomptence and disregard on behalf of the NATO troops using the missiles that killed these innocent civilians.
Are you being sarcastic?

Dagless
02-15-2010, 03:15 AM
Is anyone actually surprised? When they said they were going in you knew there would be casualties.
There will probably be some kind of friendly fire incident too before the operation is up.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Supreme
02-15-2010, 10:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lisa0
Are you being sarcastic?
...no. Why, did you find what I said funny?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.