/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Intensive A-level course

waqas maqsood
02-15-2010, 03:27 AM
Does any brother and sister know where I can do a one-year Intensive A-level course in Biology and Chemistry... in LONDON, UK preferebaly

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S<Chowdhury
02-16-2010, 09:42 PM
http://www.cife.org.uk/courses/one-y...-colleges.html

Life_Is_Short
02-18-2010, 06:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by waqas maqsood
Does any brother and sister know where I can do a one-year Intensive A-level course in Biology and Chemistry... in LONDON, UK preferebaly
You can pay for tuition and exams privately if you want to do an intensive one-year course. There are many private institutions in central London. I am doing an As with a private college. One exam costs £55 and the practical exam costs £300. You have to do compulsory classes before the practical exam.

If you are within the 16-19 age range, you can do it formaly at a sixth form but that mean you will have to do three A-levels and it would take two years. It will be free if you're British and you'll have teachers and tutors to help you.

Mash'Allah two A-levels in one years is very brave and ambitious. I wish you all the best. If you need any more information or help with how to do them privately, syllabus, structure, exam boards, difficulty etc then just ask me. I know everything. :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.