/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what is it...

AnonymousPoster
02-15-2010, 08:43 AM
Recently i have found my husband to have a secret phone no one knows about.. this was wrapped in a towel in his car.. i saw numbers dialled from it which i recognise.. on top of this i found 4 tissues with ashes wrapped inside and i also found paper arabic writing..
is the ashes jadoo, black magic?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AlbanianMuslim
02-16-2010, 10:10 PM
Ask him like the brother said but dont do it in an overly confrontational way. Be kind in your questioning so that he will not react with anger. If he does, just stay calm.
I had to deal with a similar situation. I would find the "hajmeli" talisman shaped like a triangle with arabic writing (black magic) in my bathroom or bedroom for some time and i noticed it was always after a friends visit. I confronted her and she got very angry to the point of almost becoming physically violent. So please, when you do ask him about it for your own safety (not that I am assuming your husband would be violent) just stay calm and ask him to tell you.

aadil77
02-16-2010, 10:27 PM
^ woh that sounds like sum freaky crap

some people get too jelous

SMA89
02-17-2010, 12:04 AM
I dont believe in Black Magic. Does the Quran say that Black Magic exists? and are there any proof of Black Magic?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AlbanianMuslim
02-17-2010, 12:31 AM
It does exist. I know this 100% because I went through it. Also, yes in Islam there are Duas for the protection against black magic. Check other forum threads for it, There are many.

SMA89
02-17-2010, 01:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AlbanianMuslim
It does exist. I know this 100% because I went through it. Also, yes in Islam there are Duas for the protection against black magic. Check other forum threads for it, There are many.
I understand but are there any scientific facts about it and are there official news that talks about it?

People can feel different things that bring them down but you cant just assume that its black magic.

CosmicPathos
02-17-2010, 03:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SMA89
I understand but are there any scientific facts about it and are there official news that talks about it?

People can feel different things that bring them down but you cant just assume that its black magic.
scientific facts? Are there scientific facts that jinns exist? We have to take some things on Faith and Islam calls it Emaan bil Gayb.

As Muslims, we listen and we submit. We are submitters. Not skeptics.

CosmicPathos
02-17-2010, 03:20 AM
Ask him like the brother said but dont do it in an overly confrontational way. Be kind in your questioning so that he will not react with anger. If he does, just stay calm.
I had to deal with a similar situation. I would find the "hajmeli" talisman shaped like a triangle with arabic writing (black magic) in my bathroom or bedroom for some time and i noticed it was always after a friends visit. I confronted her and she got very angry to the point of almost becoming physically violent. So please, when you do ask him about it for your own safety (not that I am assuming your husband would be violent) just stay calm and ask him to tell you.
this is scary. Why would humans hurt other humans? specially Muslims ... imsad

SMA89
02-17-2010, 03:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Wa7abiScientist
scientific facts? Are there scientific facts that jinns exist? We have to take some things on Faith and Islam calls it Emaan bil Gayb.

As Muslims, we listen and we submit. We are submitters. Not skeptics.
We also have to use our brain instead of following blindly.

CosmicPathos
02-17-2010, 03:31 AM
We also have to use our brain instead of following blindly.
I agree. But I do not see how I can use my brain to determine if magic exists or not especially when it is clear from ahadeeth that it exists. It would be cool to show it scientifically but till then does it mean we dont accept it?

Maryan0
02-17-2010, 03:55 AM
^ From what i've always been told you are not supposed to believe in black magic and your not supposed to not believe in it either you should just ignore it?
salam

AlbanianMuslim
02-17-2010, 04:16 AM

I didnt ASSUME, I am 1000000000000% sure that black magic was done to me and my oldest brother. I dont need to go into detail about what happened but it was for sure black magic. The WORST two months of my life happened during the time in which I was friends with a girl whose mother knew how to do it. During that time she put talismans in my house which held fragments of paper with arabic writing as well as bones, needles and other things. Before the talismans both my brother and i were very happy with our lives, we had so much going for us. After the talismans started showing up in my house, terrible things began happening to us both. After the first 4 things, we knew it wasnt coincidence. We are lucky that my mother and I ALWAYS clean and very thoroughly clean so we found the talisman and put them in a box and brought them to the right people.
I went to two highly esteemed imams in my state and they confirmed my fears judging by what was in the talismans and the sequence of events.

So YOU can believe in science all you want and believe that black magic doesnt exist. Doesnt matter to me. Myself, i believe that it is out there and that people should make dua and protect themselves from it.

Maryan0
02-17-2010, 04:29 AM
I didnt ASSUME, I am 1000000000000% sure that black magic was done to me and my oldest brother. I dont need to go into detail about what happened but it was for sure black magic. The WORST two months of my life happened during the time in which I was friends with a girl whose mother knew how to do it. During that time she put talismans in my house which held fragments of paper with arabic writing as well as bones, needles and other things. Before the talismans both my brother and i were very happy with our lives, we had so much going for us. After the talismans started showing up in my house, terrible things began happening to us both. After the first 4 things, we knew it wasnt coincidence. We are lucky that my mother and I ALWAYS clean and very thoroughly clean so we found the talisman and put them in a box and brought them to the right people.
I went to two highly esteemed imams in my state and they confirmed my fears judging by what was in the talismans and the sequence of events.

So YOU can believe in science all you want and believe that black magic doesnt exist. Doesnt matter to me. Myself, i believe that it is out there and that people should make dua and protect themselves from it.
What was this sisters motive ( if it's not personal)? I dont understand why do people such things to other people.
salam

SMA89
02-17-2010, 04:40 AM

lol those people are crazy.. those bones needles and arabic writing means nothing. You have full control of your life and you cant blame these "magic" for your downfall. What is a talisman btw?

AlbanianMuslim
02-17-2010, 04:53 AM
lol those people are crazy.. those bones needles and arabic writing means nothing. You have full control of your life and you cant blame these "magic" for your downfall. What is a talisman btw?
1. There was no downfall. Im still here and still living a wonderful life alhamdullah. When that stuff happened it was an overwhelming series of events that I could not prevent as they were each as surprising as the last, none were things that I could have prevented unless i knew they were in my future which i didnt.

2. I do not have full control of my life. Allah swt has full control. You should read up on your hadiths, they clearly state that there is such thing as black magic and how to protect yourself from it by seeking allah swt protection

3. the talisman was what is called a "hajmeli" thats the words turks and albanians use, dont know what others call it. It is shaped like a triangle, and usually its a fragment of paper with arabic writing and sometimes it has other things in it, its wrapped in fabric and hidden in places around the home. Some people mistakenly believe they can use it to protect themselves, but it is haram to use them. black magic practitioners use them.

Again, and this is the last time i will say it. I believe fully that it was black magic and the advice given to me by the imams i went to see and the amount of research i did on the subject backs my belief in it.
You can believe what you want, not trying to make you believe in it, but only saying that for myself i do.

Anyway, we have digressed, lets focus on what the OP needs

AlbanianMuslim
02-17-2010, 04:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lisa0
What was this sisters motive ( if it's not personal)? I dont understand why do people such things to other people.
salam
I will pm you sis, not because its personal but I feel bad that we have digressed from the OPs original issue.

heavenlyspot
02-17-2010, 05:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
Recently i have found my husband to have a secret phone no one knows about.. this was wrapped in a towel in his car.. i saw numbers dialled from it which i recognise.. on top of this i found 4 tissues with ashes wrapped inside and i also found paper arabic writing..
is the ashes jadoo, black magic?
Sister... why don't you try confronting your husband? Ask him about it, and tell him the benefits of having an open relationship (where spouses talk to each other & don't keep secrets).

InshAllah everything will be okay don't worry, Allah will help you :-)

Ramadhan
02-17-2010, 07:28 AM
I dont believe in Black Magic. Does the Quran say that Black Magic exists? and are there any proof of Black Magic?
of course black magic exists.
the magicians of the pharaoh used magic against prophet Musa pbuh, as told in the Qur'an.
Do you not also remember that prophet Muhammad SAW was attacked with black magic by a magician who used prophet's hair. The spell was not removed until prophet asked Ali r.a. to remove the "anti-spell" from a well. We are talking about the messenger of Allah SWT who was still affected from the black magic, although of course with the protection from Allah SWT it never harmed the prophet SAW.
This was also a reason why the surat "al -falaq" was revealed:

Say: I seek refuge with the Lord of the Dawn
From the mischief of created things;
From the mischief of Darkness as it overspreads;
From the mischief of those who practise secret arts; <---- black magic
And from the mischief of the envious one as he practises envy. <---- evil eye
(translation by yusuf ali)

SMA89
02-17-2010, 07:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
of course black magic exists.
the magicians of the pharaoh used magic against prophet Musa pbuh, as told in the Qur'an.
Do you not also remember that prophet Muhammad SAW was attacked with black magic by a magician who used prophet's hair. The spell was not removed until prophet asked Ali r.a. to remove the "anti-spell" from a well. We are talking about the messenger of Allah SWT who was still affected from the black magic, although of course with the protection from Allah SWT it never harmed the prophet SAW.
This was also a reason why the surat "al -falaq" was revealed:

Say: I seek refuge with the Lord of the Dawn
From the mischief of created things;
From the mischief of Darkness as it overspreads;
From the mischief of those who practise secret arts; <---- black magic
And from the mischief of the envious one as he practises envy. <---- evil eye
(translation by yusuf ali)
Yea the "secret arts" and the evil eye exist but they dont work. Like if someone plays black magic on me, it wont affect me at all. Does the Quran have any sayings about the Black Magic and etc. I dont follow the Hadeeths as much as I follow the Quran.

Ramadhan
02-17-2010, 08:33 AM
Yea the "secret arts" and the evil eye exist but they dont work. Like if someone plays black magic on me, it wont affect me at all. Does the Quran have any sayings about the Black Magic and etc.
you orginally said that you dont believe in black magic and you asked whether it is mentioned in the qur'an. This is what you said:
And then I provided you with QS. Al Falaq and the story behind the revelation.

This is several translations of that particular ayat in the surah Al falaq:

Sahih International
And from the evil of the blowers in knots
Muhsin Khan
"And from the evil of the witchcrafts when they blow in the knots,
Pickthall
And from the evil of malignant witchcraft,
Yusuf Ali
From the mischief of those who practise secret arts;
Shakir
And from the evil of those who blow on knots,
Dr. Ghali
And from the evil of the women who spit on the knots, (i.e., perform malignant witchcraft).
Tafsir al-Jalalayn
and from the evil of the women-blowers, sorceresses who blow, on knots, which they knot into strings, blowing into them [certain] words, but without spittle; however, al-Zamakhsharī says, ‘with this [spittle]’ — [sorceresses] such as the daughters of the said Labīd —

We must not be involved in any kind of magic in any way, but not to believe that they don't exist meaning you don't believe in the Qur'an.

In ahaadeth the protection against black magic and syaitan is to regularly (especially before going to bed) read AL Fatihah and the three Quls (An Naas, Al Falaq, and Al Ikhlas).

That is, if you follow alhadeeth, which from your following statement, you don't really.

I dont follow the Hadeeths as much as I follow the Quran.

AnonymousPoster
02-17-2010, 09:00 AM
is black magic done when writing on paper is burnt? or is that not an option?

i have asked him if he contacts a certain person whom i have seen his number in their phone and he has denied it
he also accidently called me from this secret number and later when he realised said it was his bro's who i do not really talk to.
I had left everything in the car and thort about it now that i should get those things n confront him but they are no longer there.. he is good with his words and will deny all knowledge making me look silly..

Getoffmyback
02-17-2010, 12:12 PM
I met many guys who believed that they were victims of black magic.

Most of their problems were after breaking up from a relationship , they all accused their ex's of practicing magic on them.

I found it hard to believe or to be convinced in black magic . Since most of the cases are based on a severe emotional trauma . Well love hurts .

Anyway if its really effective than I wish that people who use witchcraft to burn in hell double time. Disgusting :@

aadil77
02-17-2010, 05:14 PM
Yes the Quran does talk about black magic, our prophet Muhammad was affected by black magic. You can read all about it.

Sometimes people just assume anything bad happening to them is because of black magic, that's just a of lack of judgment. It does exist, but I think black magic only affects you certain matters eg; relationships, wealth and health etc.

aadil77
02-17-2010, 05:21 PM
Yea the "secret arts" and the evil eye exist but they dont work. Like if someone plays black magic on me, it wont affect me at all. Does the Quran have any sayings about the Black Magic and etc. I dont follow the Hadeeths as much as I follow the Quran.
This is from the Quran about the jinns who taught black magic

Quran 2:102 (Picktall) And follow that which the devils falsely related against the kingdom of Solomon. Solomon disbelieved not; but the devils disbelieved, teaching mankind magic and that which was revealed to the two angels in Babel, Harut and Marut. Nor did they (the two angels) teach it to anyone till they had said: We are only a temptation, therefore disbelieve not (in the guidance of Allah). And from these two (angels) people learn that by which they cause division between man and wife; but they injure thereby no one save by Allah's leave. And they learn that which harmeth them and profiteth them not. And surely they do know that he who trafficketh therein will have no (happy) portion in the Hereafter; and surely evil is the price for which they sell their souls, if they but knew

Be careful about what you say about not following the hadith as much, the prophets example is a major part of our deen and rejecting it can lead to disbelief.

SMA89
02-17-2010, 05:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
This is from the Quran about the jinns who taught black magic

Quran 2:102 (Picktall) And follow that which the devils falsely related against the kingdom of Solomon. Solomon disbelieved not; but the devils disbelieved, teaching mankind magic and that which was revealed to the two angels in Babel, Harut and Marut. Nor did they (the two angels) teach it to anyone till they had said: We are only a temptation, therefore disbelieve not (in the guidance of Allah). And from these two (angels) people learn that by which they cause division between man and wife; but they injure thereby no one save by Allah's leave. And they learn that which harmeth them and profiteth them not. And surely they do know that he who trafficketh therein will have no (happy) portion in the Hereafter; and surely evil is the price for which they sell their souls, if they but knew

Be careful about what you say about not following the hadith as much, the prophets example is a major part of our deen and rejecting it can lead to disbelief.
Thanks for the quote. Were the hadeeths written after Prophet Mohammeds death? I woulldn't follow a hadith unless it was actually confirmed by prophet Mohammed himself.

Naidamar: I said I dont believe in Black Magic causes. Black Magic can exist by the form of people practicing it but none of it actually works is what I am trying to say. I dont believe that human beings have supernatural powers to control people and etc. If that was the case then everyone in the West would be doing it right now to gain power over someone else. People would even start their own cult to gain power over the world. I need proof from a trusted news media or even a scientific proof to believe this. I am sure (IF THIS IS TRUE) that science can prove it by doing a cause and effect research. For example, a person practicing black magic on another person and creating logs of how the person has been affected by the black magic. Its not a complicated process but yet I have not seen any research over this issue.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-17-2010, 05:38 PM
Can someone relate that hadith about where black magic was done on the Prophet(saw)? I forgot who, but they had to read something to get out the knots in his(saw) hair?

Btw, SMA u remind me of my DAD. He doesn't believe in it either...even tho it too happened to rasulAllah(saw).

Sampharo
02-17-2010, 06:50 PM
Thanks for the quote. Were the hadeeths written after Prophet Mohammeds death? I woulldn't follow a hadith unless it was actually confirmed by prophet Mohammed himself.
A hadith is by definition a saying by the prophet or an event witnessed of him. They were taken and classified from the trusted companions of the prophet after he died, nothing was written in his lifetime to guard the Quran. The whole science of hadith is to authenticate and confirm correct sayings and events and weed out any fallacies. Taking from hadith is an integral part of islamic faith and its neglect scars your faith and prevents you from fulfilling basic duties and obligations, as well as opens you to being told things by unknowledgable people and not know how to guard against incorrect information.

You seem to have severe deficiencies in understanding how to believe and what to believe, faith and Aqida in Islam. You need to take basic Islamic education courses and read some books because you are deciding things for yourself based on a lack of knowledge and this can lead you to great misguidance brother.

cat eyes
02-17-2010, 07:19 PM
sister could the ashes have come from a cigarette that he was smoking?mabe he had no cigarette tray so he put the ashes on some paper i find this a little funny well anything could have happened because sometimes women tend to jump to conclusions you know :) our mind is always racing and it seems to be always negative thoughts and it is sometimes shayytan also. i know one thing about magicians sis and they never work alone they always take help from others. id confront him about the fone though and confront him kindly and tell him to ring that number in front of you to find out who it is :) problem solved :)

roohani.doctor
02-17-2010, 07:21 PM
SMA89 - You've been given ayats from the Quran as well as Hadiths. And you are still searchin for "scientific proof" .. May I remind you that Science also does not acknowledge Jinns?

I know many MEN who disbelieve that black magic exists. A friend's dad did not believe it until it happened to their family. The thing is, a lot of people tend to blame blackmagic for their failures instead of blaming themselves...

When the non-muslim world admits to the presence of Jinns, maybe then they'll 'scientifically prove' the existence of black magic.

SMA89
02-17-2010, 11:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by londonfog
SMA89 - You've been given ayats from the Quran as well as Hadiths. And you are still searchin for "scientific proof" .. May I remind you that Science also does not acknowledge Jinns?

I know many MEN who disbelieve that black magic exists. A friend's dad did not believe it until it happened to their family. The thing is, a lot of people tend to blame blackmagic for their failures instead of blaming themselves...

When the non-muslim world admits to the presence of Jinns, maybe then they'll 'scientifically prove' the existence of black magic.
Thats exactly what I think, A lot of people are blaming black magic for their failures instead of blaming themselves. I have an Internal locus of Control, which means that I believe what ever happens to me is because of my actions and I take full control of my life. I dont rely on Allah to do anything for me. I control my own destiny till the day that I die. I also don't believe in the presence of Jinns. I have a doubt of their existence and I will remain unsure until I witness or get some other kind of proof. I am not denying their existence im just unsure. I cannot BLINDLY believe something until I have proof.

I have been attacked during the night where I have been pushed down on the chest and couldn't over power the force. None of my body parts could overpower the force. When I tried to scream, I couldn't and you could only hear "mmmmm mmmm". I only could move my eyes. At this point, I thought it was a Jinn and the Imam also told me it was a Jinn but there is a scientific evidence that it was something called "Sleeping Paralysis" and a lot of people experience it. So I still am unsure about Jinns.

Dagless
02-18-2010, 12:19 AM
Thats exactly what I think, A lot of people are blaming black magic for their failures instead of blaming themselves. I have an Internal locus of Control, which means that I believe what ever happens to me is because of my actions and I take full control of my life. I dont rely on Allah to do anything for me. I control my own destiny till the day that I die. I also don't believe in the presence of Jinns. I have a doubt of their existence and I will remain unsure until I witness or get some other kind of proof. I am not denying their existence im just unsure. I cannot BLINDLY believe something until I have proof.
You don't rely on Allah to do anything for you? Do you honestly believe you have the power to do anything without Him?
This all seems very odd because if you need proof then how is it belief? Jinn are mentioned in the Quran as fact so I don't see how you can have doubt. In fact having a doubt would imply you doubt whats written in the Quran.
If you doubt what's written in the Quran why did you choose Islam? Or do you just pick and choose which parts you believe and don't believe?

Please clarify your position so people can answer better.

SMA89
02-18-2010, 12:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
You don't rely on Allah to do anything? Do you honestly believe you have the power to do anything without Him?
This all seems very odd because if you need proof then how is it belief? Jinn are mentioned in the Quran as fact so I don't see how you can have doubt. In fact having a doubt would imply you doubt whats written in the Quran.
If you doubt what's written in the Quran why did you choose Islam? Or do you just pick and choose which parts you believe and don't believe?

Please clarify your position so people can answer better.
90% of life happens on its own and thats all done by Allah, the other 10% is how you react to it. I take full control of the 10%. I cant control a Tornado but I can run from it (others might just rely on Allah to save him but it might be a stupid act). I have belief in Allah but I have doubts about the religion. No one can persuade me to follow something blindly though. How are you so sure that the Quran is the word from God? Thats where my doubt comes in and thats why I dont believe it as a FACT that Jinns exist. I didn't choose Islam, I was born in a muslim family. Yes I pick and choose which parts to believe and which parts not to believe. I am not narrow minded to follow something blindly until I understand the reason behind it.

Dagless
02-18-2010, 12:47 AM
90% of life happens on its own and thats all done by Allah, the other 10% is how you react to it. I take full control of the 10%. I cant control a Tornado but I can run from it (others might just rely on Allah to save him but it might be a stupid act). I have belief in Allah but I have doubts about the religion. No one can persuade me to follow something blindly though. How are you so sure that the Quran is the word from God? Thats where my doubt comes in and thats why I dont believe it as a FACT that Jinns exist. I didn't choose Islam, I was born in a muslim family. Yes I pick and choose which parts to believe and which parts not to believe. I am not narrow minded to follow something blindly until I understand the reason behind it.
Thats where fate comes in. If you are meant to die you can run and the tornado will still catch you and kill you. If you are meant to live you could trip and fall in its path but you won't die. We put our trust in Allah and not in ourselves if that makes sense. That doesn't mean don't run, it just means don't be so arrogant as to think you alone saved yourself.
There are plenty of threads on here dedicated to why we believe the Quran is the word of God.
You may be able to understand 90+% of Islam through reasoning (if you have the time, and dedication to search) but there will always be a percentage which cannot be explained by logic alone or other facts which maybe confirmed long after your lifetime. If everything could be confirmed you would not need to believe. You say narrow minded; I say open minded.

Alpha Dude
02-18-2010, 12:51 AM
:sl:
SMA89, imagine if you had your hands and legs chopped off. I'm sure you'd agree it would impair your ability to function as a normal person would. Same principle with sufferers of magic. A black magician can cast certain spiritual attacks and their victims are debilitated in some form or another. Try as you might, but you can't function normally if your 'mental' hands and legs are chopped off.

Yeah, a lot of people tend to blame magic for their problems. People like to have scapegoats. However, you can't ignore its existence entirely because there is scriptual proof. Doing black magic is considered one of the major sins in Islam. The sharia punishment is beheading for practitioners.

I have been attacked during the night where I have been pushed down on the chest and couldn't over power the force. None of my body parts could overpower the force. When I tried to scream, I couldn't and you could only hear "mmmmm mmmm". I only could move my eyes. At this point, I thought it was a Jinn and the Imam also told me it was a Jinn but there is a scientific evidence that it was something called "Sleeping Paralysis" and a lot of people experience it. So I still am unsure about Jinns.
They only have a name for it. They don't know what truly causes it.

90% of life happens on its own and thats all done by Allah, the other 10% is how you react to it. I take full control of the 10%.
I cant control a Tornado but I can run from it (others might just rely on Allah to save him but it might be a stupid act). I have belief in Allah but I have doubts about the religion. No one can persuade me to follow something blindly though. How are you so sure that the Quran is the word from God? Thats where my doubt comes in and thats why I dont believe it as a FACT that Jinns exist. I didn't choose Islam, I was born in a muslim family. Yes I pick and choose which parts to believe and which parts not to believe. I am not narrow minded to follow something blindly until I understand the reason behind it.
Everything is under the control of Allah. However, you have freewill to behave as you wish.

There was an incident during the time of the Prophet Sallalahu Alaihe Wassalam where a Sahabi told the Prophet Sallalahu Alaihe Wassalam that he will leave his camel untied cos he trusts Allah will protect it, but the Prophet Sallalahu Alaihe Wassalam told him to tie it alongside having that trust. So don't think muslims aren't commanded to just let things happen and rely on Allah to solve all problems.

I think you need to go back to the sources. Read about the life of the Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihe Wasalam. Read about how the revelation came about. Once you accept that Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihe Wasalam was indeed a chosen Prophet, then you cannot possibly deny that the Quran is true. So go back and study his life in much detail.

SMA89
02-18-2010, 01:01 AM
Thanks for the replies to the both of you guys. I am stuck between Islam and Agnosticism. I read enough for University so can anyone give me a trustworthy video/documentary that explains the life of Prophet Mohammed and the birth of Islam. I am planning to go back to Islam fully because I realized I was a happier person when I was religious and also felt good in heart.

Alpha Dude
02-18-2010, 01:27 AM
:sl: Bro, read this pdf. It's got the stories of several Prophets, peace be upon them. There's a brief section on the Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihe Wasalam at the end too.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!