/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Princess Noora Bint Abdur-Rahman University Scholorship Program, Riyaadh, Saudi Arabi

imam bukhari
02-15-2010, 10:52 AM
Princess Noora Bint Abdur-Rahman University Scholorship Program,
Riyaadh, Saudi Arabia

THIS IS AS A SCAM - PLEASE SEE POSTS BELOW

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-15-2010, 02:39 PM
Oh mannn I wana do this. My dream inshallah..

imam bukhari
02-16-2010, 07:24 PM
sorry, just found out its a scam!

plz do NOT apply to this!

check out my blog (http://TheAuthenticBase.Wordpress.Com) i have put it as a 'sticky' for the meanwile so everyone can read it.

again, DO NOT APPLY TO THIS!

sorry, i just found out after i posted this.... sorry

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-16-2010, 07:26 PM
lol ok jazakAllah Khair.

:sl:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
imam bukhari
02-24-2010, 03:45 PM
Assalaam o alaykum,

I have put together a little something which deals with sisters and studying abroad. It took half a day for me to write. But ulhumdulillaah it's all for the sake of Allaah.

Please have a read of:

http://theauthenticbase.wordpress.co...-saudi-arabia/

I have put in everything I know...

Wassalaam o alaykum,

Akhookum: عمر ابن مظهر

CosmicPathos
02-24-2010, 06:21 PM
Do people have to use Princes Fulan or Princess Fulan before the names of members of royal family? I find this practice highly unislamic and something from the jahiliya. This distinction of status based on birth is against the Islamic principles of equity.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.