/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I do have an agenda!

Italianguy
02-18-2010, 02:03 AM
Okay, i get messages from peolple saying i have some kind of agenda being here and on other Muslim based sites, so let me clarify......I do have an agenda! Here it is.

5am : wae up for work

6am: meetings until noon

12:30pm : lunch.......

1:30pm: Take over the world;D

1:35pm: more meetings

3pm:start closing up the office

5pm:go to gym........must be strong to take over world;D

12am: Go to sleep, so i can do it all over again.

there's my agenda. I keep it in my Iphone......scary huh:hmm:

I do manage to put time in on the forums.,.....you know.......in between trying to take over the world:hmm:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
coddles76
02-18-2010, 02:06 AM
Thats a pretty boring Agenda ;)
I'd hate to be in your position!

Italianguy
02-18-2010, 02:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by coddles76
Thats a pretty boring Agenda ;)
I'd hate to be in your position!
It can get boring sometimesimsad I own the company so i am alone allot in the office or smoozing potential clients, at first it was fun but now......it's just repetitious. But the money is good:D and i get to meet lots of new people:D and my employees make it fun sometimes. Especially Mohammed, he is a trip;D

sometimes he helps me try to take over the world...we fail after 5 minutes;D

JK

Life_Is_Short
02-18-2010, 02:16 AM
I don't get it. What's the agenda?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SMA89
02-18-2010, 02:17 AM
What kind of business?

Italianguy
02-18-2010, 02:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Life_Is_Short
I don't get it. What's the agenda?
MY POINT EXACTLY!

Thanks, you are too kind:D

coddles76
02-18-2010, 02:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Italianguy
It can get boring sometimesimsad I own the company so i am alone allot in the office or smoozing potential clients, at first it was fun but now......it's just repetitious. But the money is good:D and i get to meet lots of new people:D and my employees make it fun sometimes. Especially Mohammed, he is a trip;D

sometimes he helps me try to take over the world...we fail after 5 minutes;D

JK
yeah well of course its going to get boring running a small unsuccesful business like that. I think you need to change businesses and create a more succesful one

Italianguy
02-18-2010, 02:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SMA89
What kind of business?
I am an Industrial, commercial, electrical contractor/engineering company, specializing in government contract projects.

Currently I employ 36 feild employees, 6 electrical engineers, 3 office managers, 3 estimators, 3 feild supers, 3 secretarys.

Italianguy
02-18-2010, 02:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by coddles76
yeah well of course its going to get boring running a small unsuccesful business like that. I think you need to change businesses and create a more succesful one
Your right, the whole business of "Taking over the world" is overated and the money stinks......i better stick with my day job.....A contestant on "Who wants to be a Millioniare";D

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-18-2010, 02:28 AM
lol aside from this, what im wondering is....who asked you. I'd rather you not say lol but just wonderin to myself.

ItalianGuy: And I thought mine was boring ;D

Life_Is_Short
02-18-2010, 02:42 AM
MY POINT EXACTLY!

Thanks, you are too kind:D
You don't cause any trouble here. You don't even debate on issues so why are you being suspected?

sur
02-18-2010, 02:42 AM
...1:30pm: Take over the world;D......5pm:go to gym........must be strong to take over world;D.....12am: Go to sleep, so i can do it all over again.
Hey!!!, that's my agenda, u stole it from me.:hiding:
I too go to gym,,, I too sleep & that's when I make all my plans...
= = =
If I am confident of myself I should NOT be scared of anyone having agendas, ppl with feelings of unsecurity & feeling that they might not be able to defend what they claim make such allegations (or delete ur posts):omg:.

Italianguy
02-18-2010, 02:51 AM
You don't cause any trouble here. You don't even debate on issues so why are you being suspected?
Well....i get it every once in awhile, usually when i involve myself in one of the thread debates. I can understand though, i don't get mad about it:D I do keep in mind I am a Christian on an Islamic site. Some just feel that I have some crazy weird secret agenda....which if it's a secret, kinda defeats the purpose?;D

I usually don't comment on some of the debates anymore, as much as i may want to.....keeps me out of trouble:phew But now I just mozy around through the past threads and read what others have posted so i may learn about Islam......and new ideas to take over the world!;D........so far......just learning about Islam, which is cool. I watch allot of the vid's and links everyone provides:exhausted

I try not to cause to much trouble.....I am really just a 244 pound softy:statisfie unless someone messes with a sister!:raging: Then i turn green;D

Italianguy
02-18-2010, 02:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sur

Hey!!!, that's my agenda, u stole it from me.:hiding:
I too go to gym,,, I too sleep & that's when I make all my plans...
= = =
If I am confident of myself I should NOT be scared of anyone having agendas, ppl with feelings of unsecurity & feeling that they might not be able to defend what they claim make such allegations (or delete ur posts):omg:.
SWEET! We can combine brain power and try to take over the world........"Cricket sounds" ......What you got in mind? I can't think of anything:p

Dude i had 3 deleted today;D It's ok, if i mess up, the mods do a great ob of letting me know. I don't try to mess up, it just happens some times;D

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-18-2010, 03:00 AM

I try not to cause to much trouble.....I am really just a 244 pound softy:statisfie unless someone messes with a sister!:raging: Then i turn green;D
HULK! lol! That's ur secret isnt it :skeleton:

sur
02-18-2010, 03:08 AM
SWEET! We can combine brain power and try to take over the world........"Cricket sounds" ......What you got in mind? I can't think of anything:p
Only if I get the larger share.!!!

Dude i had 3 deleted today;D It's ok, if i mess up, the mods do a great ob of letting me know. I don't try to mess up, it just happens some times;D
(I was trying to keep it low)
I don't make that many posts in a day, unless I am so happy that "My accounts was NOT suspended".... :bump1:

SMA89
02-18-2010, 05:12 AM
I am an Industrial, commercial, electrical contractor/engineering company, specializing in government contract projects.

Currently I employ 36 feild employees, 6 electrical engineers, 3 office managers, 3 estimators, 3 feild supers, 3 secretarys.
Wow very impressive.

Life_Is_Short
02-18-2010, 05:30 AM
Well....i get it every once in awhile, usually when i involve myself in one of the thread debates. I can understand though, i don't get mad about it:D I do keep in mind I am a Christian on an Islamic site. Some just feel that I have some crazy weird secret agenda....which if it's a secret, kinda defeats the purpose?;D

I usually don't comment on some of the debates anymore, as much as i may want to.....keeps me out of trouble:phew But now I just mozy around through the past threads and read what others have posted so i may learn about Islam......and new ideas to take over the world!;D........so far......just learning about Islam, which is cool. I watch allot of the vid's and links everyone provides:exhausted

I hope whoever sent you those messages is reading this. Insh'Allah. :hmm:

Ummu Sufyaan
02-18-2010, 05:50 AM
hmm strange people who jump up and down and claim they aren't someone, usually are someone.

Italianguy
02-18-2010, 06:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
hmm strange people who jump up and down and claim they aren't someone, usually are someone.
Hmmmm:hmm:Strange, that makes allot of sense:hmm:

Ummu Sufyaan
02-18-2010, 06:05 AM
thanks, i think so too.

north_malaysian
02-18-2010, 06:54 AM

why taking over the world at 1.30 pm? :p

Life_Is_Short
02-18-2010, 07:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Lunch break. You can't do that whilst working because your boss might fire you.

syilla
02-18-2010, 07:14 AM
he is the boss... i think he'll be the one who firing people ;D

Grofica
02-18-2010, 08:04 AM
Okay, i get messages from peolple saying i have some kind of agenda being here and on other Muslim based sites, so let me clarify......I do have an agenda! Here it is.

I do manage to put time in on the forums.,.....you know.......in between trying to take over the world:hmm:

Italianguy... you weren't supposed to tell.... :exhausted

That was our plan.... see now im hurt.... ;D

Asiyah3
02-18-2010, 08:16 AM
I hope whoever sent you those messages is reading this. Insh'Allah. :hmm:
:sl:
Why so? If there has been posts transgressing the line or violating the rules, the mods should and are doing a great job by trying to keep it clean despite the identity of the poster.

Asiyah3
02-18-2010, 08:20 AM

Thanks for sharing, It was nice to read your daily program.

By the way :D Why can't I find the "take wifey & Zainab for shopping" :D...

سيف الله
02-18-2010, 03:41 PM
Salaam

Trying to be nice and friendly to Muslims instead of the usual diet of condescending condemnation that comes our way . . . . . . .

Im on to you Italianguy!

:p

titus
02-18-2010, 05:13 PM
This is all code.

By "engineering" he means FBI. By "company" he means CIA. By "workout" he means interrogation. By "36 employees" he means "36 agents".

I only know this because we work together in our secret lab at Langley.

Keep up the good work Italianguy. The people on this forum will be putty in your hands in no time. *rubs hands together and cackles gleefully*

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-18-2010, 05:17 PM
^^ lol well thank you mr obvious! :skeleton:

sister herb
02-18-2010, 07:43 PM
I think we should to be carefull with this guy. It seems he really has agenda.

:nervous:

sur
02-18-2010, 07:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by titus
...we work together in our secret lab at Langley....
What do secret agents do in secret lab... make YoYo to climb up buildings & missile firing pens!!!

Italianguy
02-18-2010, 11:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Something to fill the five minutes of down time i get;D

Italianguy
02-18-2010, 11:51 PM
I know and he's a real ba** beaker too!:raging:...........Oh wait.......I own the company;D

Salahudeen
02-18-2010, 11:54 PM
^ I know your agenda your illumnati aren't you, and this forum is 1 of your targets in your plan to take over the world!! :)

Italianguy
02-18-2010, 11:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Grofica
Italianguy... you weren't supposed to tell.... :exhausted

That was our plan.... see now im hurt.... ;D

LOL, I so used to love that show........don't tell anyone:embarrass

Italianguy
02-19-2010, 12:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by _muslim_
Thanks for sharing, It was nice to read your daily program.

By the way :D Why can't I find the "take wifey & Zainab for shopping" :D...

Oh sorry, that encompasses about 20 hours a week! After work, you know like ....overtime;D They have been keeping me busy lately:exhausted I have been teaching Zainab how to drive when i get a chance....her husband was with us and he was scared as he##:phew She.....bumped my car into a steel pole out side the store:heated: It's ok....she's learning......I will be smart NEXT time and not teach her to drive my Lex.....but she loves the hands free parking thing....it is really cool.

Italianguy
02-19-2010, 12:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Junon
Salaam

Trying to be nice and friendly to Muslims instead of the usual diet of condescending condemnation that comes our way . . . . . . .

Im on to you Italianguy!

:p
I know don't you just hate not being able to hate a nice guy?.....;D Just messin

God bless bro!

Italianguy
02-19-2010, 12:08 AM
This is all code.

By "engineering" he means FBI. By "company" he means CIA. By "workout" he means interrogation. By "36 employees" he means "36 agents".

I only know this because we work together in our secret lab at Langley.

Keep up the good work Italianguy. The people on this forum will be putty in your hands in no time. *rubs hands together and cackles gleefully*
Are you KIDDING! FBI......i wouldn't work for them....that would be taking a massive pay cut!

I do....do most of my work at Langley. How did you know?.....FBI aren't you?!:hmm:

I don't fear the FBI........I fear the IRS:p

LOL, rubs hands together and cackles.....I don't have time....I have to go swiming in my money bin.;D

http://lh5.ggpht.com/__7IJpoKX9tk/SY...png?imgmax=800

Life_Is_Short
02-19-2010, 02:51 AM
The FBI can brainwash people.

I thought you might like to know. :nervous:

Italianguy
02-19-2010, 02:56 AM
The FBI can brainwash people.

I thought you might like to know. :nervous:
Yup......they use Dove soft scrub......it washes the brain well....and leaves you smelling good and silky smooth and your thoughts are cleaner;D

Life_Is_Short
02-19-2010, 03:03 AM
Yup......they use Dove soft scrub......it washes the brain well....and leaves you smelling good and silky smooth and your thoughts are cleaner;D
That's not very effective.

titus
02-19-2010, 03:06 AM
Are you KIDDING! FBI......i wouldn't work for them....that would be taking a massive pay cut!
James Bond drove an Aston Martin. Crocket on Miami Vice drove a Ferrari Testarossa. We know how government people get paid. The movies and television don't lie.

Italianguy
02-19-2010, 03:31 AM
That's not very effective.
Wellllllll, how else do you suppose the do it, like subliminal messages and media hype?:hmm: hahahahahahaha i'm sticking with the soap;D

Life_Is_Short
02-19-2010, 03:38 AM
Wellllllll, how else do you suppose they do it, like subliminal messages and media hype?:hmm: hahahahahahaha i'm sticking with the soap;D
Nevermind. :mmokay:

Italianguy
02-19-2010, 03:40 AM
James Bond drove an Aston Martin. Crocket on Miami Vice drove a Ferrari Testarossa. We know how government people get paid. The movies and television don't lie.
Oh crap! I have been discovered:phew

OMG did you see me in the Aston DB7??or DB9??

It's government funded of course, so you are allowed to drive it if you live in the US......your tax dollars pay for it:shade:

I would rather drive KIT anyway, i mean come on, a talking car beats a Aston anyday;D

Italianguy
02-19-2010, 03:51 AM
OOPS, double posted.

Grofica
02-19-2010, 04:58 AM
Oh crap! I have been discovered:phew

OMG did you see me in the Aston DB7??or DB9??

It's government funded of course, so you are allowed to drive it if you live in the US......your tax dollars pay for it:shade:

I would rather drive KIT anyway, i mean come on, a talking car beats a Aston anyday;D
who could ever forget!!!!!!!!!!

"Good morning Michael"

there is supposed to be a new K.I.T.T :D

cat eyes
02-19-2010, 04:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven
HULK! lol! That's ur secret isnt it :skeleton:
haha i use to love watching the hulk :embarrass

IB-Staff
02-19-2010, 06:48 PM
We hope the purpose of this thread is served. For any clarifications, questions, investigations etc, use the Helpdesk.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.