/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Youth Group Ideas?

AnonyMouse~
02-18-2010, 05:34 AM
Asalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu,

Okay so finally the masjid I and some other sisters on here go to has started a youth group but surprisingly with so many brilliant minds put together we still aren't able to come up with many topics for the speaker to discuss. So I was wondering if you all can drop in a few ideas! JazakAllah khair in advance :)

This is what we have so far:

-correct way of prayer
-Islamic dress code
-proper steps to gain knowledge
-the ideal muslim women/mothers of the believers
-time management
-how to increase your eman
-beginning of the world up to the prophet Muhammed (peace and blessing be upon him) time
-Marriage in Islam
-Backbiting

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Life_Is_Short
02-18-2010, 05:46 AM
That's great, Mash'Allah. May Allah reward you guys.
How about:
  • Importance of good character
  • Status of women in Islam
  • Understanding Hijab and Significance of Hijab in Islam
  • Voluntary acts
  • Rights of your neighbours

SMA89
02-18-2010, 05:52 AM
Puberty
Bullying
Stress
School
Financial Management
Marriage
Rape, abuse, incest (i noticed some sisters having problems with this and not being able to talk to someone about it)
How to handle Failure
Dealing with Emotions
Anger Management
Love
Confidence
Self-Esteem
Attitude
Careers
Health
Self-Image/Body Image
Drugs
Problem Solving/Decision Making
Respect

Ummu Sufyaan
02-18-2010, 06:20 AM
:sl:
contributions of Muslim women to the ummah during and after the advent of Islam?
time management.

i suggest you bring something up that 1) isnt commonly spoken about and 2) is of a common interest. so something different but "attractive" like for example something like what has been bought up in this thread http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...ding-evil.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
zakirs
02-18-2010, 08:46 AM
Also you can organize a charity session where you collect money and go to a orphanage and spend some time there.. may be give them gifts and arrange an awesome lunch

tango92
02-18-2010, 01:10 PM
miracles of the quran
student finance the halal way

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.