/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 3D Wall - Cooliris

S<Chowdhury
02-18-2010, 01:04 PM
Great little free add on or extension to browse the internet and things i thought i might share........

It's simply the fastest and most stunning way to browse photos and videos from the Web or your desktop. Effortlessly scroll an infinite "3D Wall" of your content without having to click page to page, whether you'e on Facebook, Google Images, YouTube, Flickr, Picasa, Kodak Gallery, or any supported site. Or channel surf the latest news, TV episodes, movies, and music videos all from within Cooliris.

The new Cooliris 3D Wall is now viewable in fullscreen mode or your browser tab.
  • Easily jump between Cooliris and other tabs.
  • Show off your 3D Wall by sharing its URL.
  • Bookmark 3D views you want to revisit.
  • Enjoy MySpace as well as Facebook.
  • Jump freely among Flickr sets and pools.The new Cooliris 3D Wall is now viewable in fullscreen mode or your browser tab.
  • Easily jump between Cooliris and other tabs.
  • Show off your 3D Wall by sharing its URL.
  • Bookmark 3D views you want to revisit.
  • Enjoy MySpace as well as Facebook.
  • Jump freely among Flickr sets and pools.

http://www.cooliris.com/product/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MMohammed
02-20-2010, 05:18 PM
I have used this.It rocks really!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.