/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Man crashes plane into Texas building

sur
02-18-2010, 07:40 PM
Man crashes plane into Texas building

Lets see how quickly this fire which is more than fire of WTC-7(Solomon's Building) takes to bring this building down at almost freefall speed... because of "structural failure"...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S<Chowdhury
02-18-2010, 07:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sur

Lets see how quickly this fire which is more than fire of WTC-7(Solomon's Building) takes to bring this building down at almost freefall speed... because of "structural failure"...
I just saw that on the news....... there are alternative way of resolving a dispute with the IRS, without plunging a private jet into there building, what was going through that guys mind, I'm guessing he wasn't thinking right.

titus
02-18-2010, 07:45 PM
Completely different scenarios.

One was a massive passenger jet airliner. This was a private plane.

Froggy
02-18-2010, 07:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by titus
Completely different scenarios.

One was a massive passenger jet airliner. This was a private plane.
He compared it to World Trade Center building 7.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sur
02-18-2010, 07:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Froggy
He compared it to World Trade Center building 7.
which was NOT hit by plane at all...

Life_Is_Short
02-18-2010, 07:56 PM
How many people died?

S<Chowdhury
02-18-2010, 07:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Life_Is_Short
How many people died?
"killing himself and injuring at least two others. Another person was unaccounted for"

Froggy
02-18-2010, 08:18 PM
which was NOT hit by plane at all...
I know, its perfectly clear from your first post.

Anyway, it was the IRS, so no harm done.

titus
02-18-2010, 08:42 PM
He also made a "freefall" comment in the first post that would refer to the two towers.

In regards to WTC7 this building didn't have two of the largest skyscrapers in history collapse a block away created massive shocks and debris.

tango92
02-18-2010, 08:46 PM
some people are crazy

Dagless
02-18-2010, 08:56 PM
He also made a "freefall" comment in the first post that would refer to the two towers.

In regards to WTC7 this building didn't have two of the largest skyscrapers in history collapse a block away created massive shocks and debris.
This is for another thread but its still weird that it collapsed freefall style, even if you believe the debris could have knocked the entire building down.

Supreme
02-19-2010, 12:09 AM
Apparantly he hated capitalism and was a hardcore communist discontent with the capitalism of America.

Froggy
02-19-2010, 12:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
Apparantly he hated capitalism and was a hardcore communist discontent with the capitalism of America.
Baader-Meinhof man.

Italianguy
02-19-2010, 12:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by S<Chowdhury
I just saw that on the news....... there are alternative way of resolving a dispute with the IRS, without plunging a private jet into there building, what was going through that guys mind, I'm guessing he wasn't thinking right.
Aparently you don't own a business and have to deal with the IRS.......Good thing i don't have my Sesna anymore:raging:

titus
02-19-2010, 12:13 AM
This is for another thread but its still weird that it collapsed freefall style, even if you believe the debris could have knocked the entire building down.
It fell at less than freefall speed.

coddles76
02-19-2010, 12:26 AM
Another example of the disturbed and failed society in America!!
There is going to be alot more of these suicides and lethal shootings to come, they'll just keep coming until the American's start to realise they have a real human issue going on here, and that life is beyond money and ruling the world!

Dagless
02-19-2010, 12:27 AM
It fell at less than freefall speed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml_n5gJgQ_U

Supreme
02-19-2010, 12:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by coddles76
Another example of the disturbed and failed society in America!!
There is going to be alot more of these suicides and lethal shootings to come, they'll just keep coming until the American's start to realise they have a real human issue going on here, and that life is beyond money and ruling the world!
So you think that an extremely rare occurrence from a single disturbed individual reflects accurately American society as whole?

How so?

coddles76
02-19-2010, 01:01 AM
So you think that an extremely rare occurrence from a single disturbed individual reflects accurately American society as whole?

How so?
Rare occurence?? You gotta be kidding right!

Supreme
02-19-2010, 01:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by coddles76
Rare occurence?? You gotta be kidding right!
*Doh* Of course! Driving planes into buildings is a minutely routine in America!

Muslim Woman
02-19-2010, 01:19 AM
:sl:

Suicide Letter Of Man who Crashed Into IRS Building In Austin Texas

By Gather

It appears that the Austin texas plane crash was no accident but a suicide and apparently Joseph Andrew Stack had a problem with many thing which included the IRS. Joesph left a suicide lett behind you can read it here.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article24783.htm

coddles76
02-19-2010, 01:21 AM
*Doh* Of course! Driving planes into buildings is a minutely routine in America!
*doh* Not talking of the Plane incident, Causing death and distruction from a mentally disturbed individual whether its in a plane or by running the through a school shooting and killing at everyone person you see has the same outcome, doesn't matter what tool you use to drive your objective!!!!

Life_Is_Short
02-19-2010, 02:58 AM
I hate capitalism too but you don't see me flying some aircraft into an office building.

titus
02-19-2010, 03:01 AM
*doh* Not talking of the Plane incident, Causing death and distruction from a mentally disturbed individual whether its in a plane or by running the through a school shooting and killing at everyone person you see has the same outcome, doesn't matter what tool you use to drive your objective!!!!
I hate to break the news to you, but these are rare occurrences. That is why they make the news. There are much worse things happening in countries that are not the United States.

titus
02-19-2010, 03:14 AM
By the way, I too am upset because of the IRS, but more at my wife for not filling out her W4 form properly so now I have to pay $500 instead of getting a refund. But flying a plane into the building? The guy had to have had mental problems already.

Italianguy
02-19-2010, 03:35 AM
By the way, I too am upset because of the IRS, but more at my wife for not filling out her W4 form properly so now I have to pay $500 instead of getting a refund. But flying a plane into the building? The guy had to have had mental problems already.
You need to refile for an extension and resubmit an amended w4, with the proper paperwork attatched....sir...then you will get your due return

titus
02-19-2010, 04:08 AM
I wish it was that easy. She had put down 4 dependents instead of 2 so they hardly took any taxes out of her paycheck. She has since amended it, but too late for this years return. We really do owe the money.

syilla
02-19-2010, 05:21 AM
Sometimes being poor is good too huhuhu

sur
02-19-2010, 04:14 PM

Co-incidence???? should i call it... Alex Jones also compared it to WTC-7 :D
Media Tags are no longer supported

sur
02-21-2010, 03:32 PM
Comparison of damage done by similar plane in an incident in past to damage done this time.
...Here...

Woodrow
02-21-2010, 04:17 PM
I'm surprised that a Piper Cherokee could even do that much damage. It is a small light weight plane weighing only slightly over 2,000 pounds with a full 600 pound fuel load and a top speed of about 125 per hour. The damage seems excessive, for such a small plane.

S<Chowdhury
02-21-2010, 04:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Italianguy
Aparently you don't own a business and have to deal with the IRS.......Good thing i don't have my Sesna anymore:raging:
True i shouldn't of assumed since i've never dealt with them, hmm is it that bad with the IRS?

Woodrow
02-21-2010, 04:25 PM
True i shouldn't of assumed since i've never dealt with them, hmm is it that bad with the IRS?
The IRS is the most powerful government agency. The only agency that can cease property without due process of law. Very difficult agency to fight as there is no court recourse for their actions. Everything dealing with them is considered debt collection and not any criminal act. It is said the IRS will spend millions of dollars to collect one penny.

Italianguy
02-21-2010, 04:47 PM
They are nothing more than robot money collectors!;D I only laugh because thats all you can do, when they come after you, ....you are done!

My grandparents used to call them the "Revenuers" during prohibition. .....My grandfather was a "Rum Runner" during that time so he delt with them from time to time:embarrass

Woodrow
02-21-2010, 07:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Italianguy
They are nothing more than robot money collectors!;D I only laugh because thats all you can do, when they come after you, ....you are done!

My grandparents used to call them the "Revenuers" during prohibition. .....My grandfather was a "Rum Runner" during that time so he delt with them from time to time:embarrass
In the Ozarks the proper spelling is Revenooers. But, they do have too much power at their disposal and an IRS agent with a grudge can ruin anybody financially.

titus
02-21-2010, 07:45 PM
You may be on to something Sur. I noticed this also:

This was reported to be a car accident:

And then I found this, which was also reported as a car accident:

These are obviously not the same, and they said nobody was killed in the second picture????? Preposterous!

The only logical conclusion is a government conspiracy.

Or maybe not all car wrecks and plane wrecks look the same. Alex Jones wants you to believe it is a conspiracy. He makes more money the more people that believe it.

Italianguy
02-21-2010, 09:55 PM
You may be on to something Sur. I noticed this also:

This was reported to be a car accident:

And then I found this, which was also reported as a car accident:

These are obviously not the same, and they said nobody was killed in the second picture????? Preposterous!

The only logical conclusion is a government conspiracy.

Or maybe not all car wrecks and plane wrecks look the same. Alex Jones wants you to believe it is a conspiracy. He makes more money the more people that believe it.
OMG! That totaly looks like my old Ferrari:D........poor car, i hope it was okimsad

~*~Serene~*~
02-23-2010, 07:32 AM
where have i been. i just learned this today. I wonder if the gov't will use this go after the citizens of america.

the tv news and others are trying to avoid calling this guy a terrorist. they use words to describe him like a murder or angry man etc

Woodrow
02-23-2010, 08:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zulekha
where have i been. i just learned this today. I wonder if the gov't will use this go after the citizens of america.

the tv news and others are trying to avoid calling this guy a terrorist. they use words to describe him like a murder or angry man etc
The media will word it in the way that will cause the most interest and sell the most advertising space. This is tax time. News about feelings towards the IRS will bring a larger audience then news about terrorism. The media is private owned and the goal of the media corporate world is to make a profit. The name of the game is present the news in a manner that will draw the largest audience which will increase the price of advertising space.

titus
02-23-2010, 03:33 PM
Woodrow has a point.

Also, you most often find the word "terrorist" used when the targets are civilians. Since the target here was a specific US agency, the man was working alone and this was done out of a sense of revenge I don't think you will see the term "terrorist" used much.

Woodrow
02-23-2010, 03:54 PM
Woodrow has a point.

Also, you most often find the word "terrorist" used when the targets are civilians. Since the target here was a specific US agency, the man was working alone and this was done out of a sense of revenge I don't think you will see the term "terrorist" used much.
Add to that this being "Tax Time" I suspect there are more than a few people that relate to the frustrations of the man. If the man had been labeled a terrorist it would have made the story almost laughable, as the question would arise "Who is terrorized, he probably helped us?" It would have also demeaned the deaths of the 2 people killed, and the story would not relate to the tax problems many of us face.

MuslimAgorist
02-24-2010, 09:00 PM
Joe Stack set fire to his home and crashed his private plane full speed into an IRS building in Austin Texas. In the process he killed himself and IRS employee Vernon Hunter. Further, he published a frighteningly poignant political rant on his software company’s website which explained the grievances which lead him to these actions. I will say of him the same thing I have thought of everyone who has the unfortunate distinction of being labeled “terrorist.” I disagree with his tactics. I wish he hadn’t done what he did. But I will not be so quick to disregard the sources of his frustration. I still believe that the best way to prevent acts of terrorism in the future is to fully empathize (not sympathize) with the motivation of those who committed acts of terrorism in the past. So, every tragedy is an opportunity, a fork in the road between healing our world, and deepening the wound.

Read More

titus
02-24-2010, 09:39 PM
After reading the mans rant I have little sympathy for him or his "cause".

This sounds like a man that wants to blame everything wrong in his life on something else. I despise people like that.

Guess what? In any country there are going to be economic ups and downs. Deal with it. Don't blame the government for your choice of profession or how you choose to invest your money. Definitely don't randomly kill someone you don't know and probably has nothing at all to do with the misery you put yourself in.

It makes me sick that there are so many people out there that refuse to take responsibility for their own actions, or think that the job of the government is to make their life happy, regardless of what happens with the economy, If you invest poorly then suck it up. If you hit hard times and the government bails someone else out besides you then suck it up. If you fail to fill out your tax forms properly then pay your fine and go on. Don't decide to murder someone in order to gain my sympathy.

Woodrow
02-25-2010, 10:44 AM
After reading the mans rant I have little sympathy for him or his "cause".

This sounds like a man that wants to blame everything wrong in his life on something else. I despise people like that.

Guess what? In any country there are going to be economic ups and downs. Deal with it. Don't blame the government for your choice of profession or how you choose to invest your money. Definitely don't randomly kill someone you don't know and probably has nothing at all to do with the misery you put yourself in.

It makes me sick that there are so many people out there that refuse to take responsibility for their own actions, or think that the job of the government is to make their life happy, regardless of what happens with the economy, If you invest poorly then suck it up. If you hit hard times and the government bails someone else out besides you then suck it up. If you fail to fill out your tax forms properly then pay your fine and go on. Don't decide to murder someone in order to gain my sympathy.
While I agree with all of that, I still do have some empathy (not sympathy) for the man. I strongly agree that the killing of another because of our own frustrations is wrong and evil. The man's frustrations are understandable, but do not justify the act.

Italianguy
02-25-2010, 09:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
While I agree with all of that, I still do have some empathy (not sympathy) for the man. I strongly agree that the killing of another because of our own frustrations is wrong and evil. The man's frustrations are understandable, but do not justify the act.
I have to agree with you uncle Woodrow. As a Christian myself I am supposed to pray for this man, but....I will pray for the others he hurt first! ....and the family this man selfishly left behind.

There is a difference between selfless, and selfish...and this man was selfishimsad

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.