/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hijrah to Saudi Arabia

Brasco
02-18-2010, 10:40 PM
:sl:

I would insha'allah really like to make Hijrah to Saudi Arabia. I'm kind of tired of living in a non islamic atmosphere. Well, I got a few questions pertaining the living conditions.

What do I need to live there? any graduation? if so, what kind of degree do I need?

can I get there my graduation? is it possible to grand me asylum?

if you have other places to recommend, please let me know!!
:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Brasco
02-19-2010, 05:54 AM
as salamu alaykum

push!!!

jazak allah kheir

Ummu Sufyaan
02-19-2010, 05:59 AM
if you want to move to a religious place there, i've heard al-qaseem is the most religious.

CosmicPathos
02-19-2010, 06:12 AM
dont they have shias in al-qaseem?

To the OP: I would not suggest you to immigrate to Saudi. Yes, there is Islamic environment there but the society is very corrupt. The society is opening up and within next 10-15 years, it will become very similar to Western places. They alraedy have compounds where the elites live including Muslims and kaafirs. Its like cities within cities. Have metal music concerts in there, bikini pools. Its generally more Islamic outside the compounds but that is because poor people cannot enjoy the festivities eh.

The governmental system is such that only poor people (lower middle class and immigrants) are required to show Islamic behavior while the rich ones are not.

A Pakistani cannot get away for one mistake he made while a Saudi makes 10x more mistakes and no one can take him to the court. That is the Islamic system there.

I would suggest you to visit the Holy Places and then get back to your Western place of residence. Why? Because living in a supposed ISlamic country would not really benefit you except providing the opportunity to meet some genuine scholars who are few and far between.

What kind of graduation degree are you looking for? You can get engineering jobs, they pay pretty good if you have qualifications from a reputable Western university. Sometimes you can get as much as 50,000 riyals per month which is lavishly too much. Most elites do make above that amount. The religious Muslims of lower class however do not get a chance to earn that much. I remember that my dad's manager in a bank was making around 80,000 riyals per month basic salary. Add to that semi-annual bonuses, a villa and a nice car.

And ooh, if you utter a word against al-Saud family, you will disappear and no one will ever know where you went. it happened to a Pakistani imam of a masjid in my locality in Olaya. He gave a khutba which was very critical of evils such as drug problems in Saudi and the lack of support for Muslims in Palestine, the next thing you know that a neighbor Saudi police guy complained and the imam disappeared for 4 months. he was put in jail and tortured by the "Royal Decree" of Al-Saud dictator. The "custodian of Holy Mosques" sent police to his house to disgrace the Imam's dignity and they searched his whole house for God-knows-what-reason.

That being said, there are good princes there. My dad did not have funds to provide health care to his relative who got into a severe accident and was comatose. The governor of Riyadh supported his expenses in hospitals where were in hundreds of thousands of riyals. So there is good in people's hearts there but its a very contradictory society there.

Despite all that, I love that place because have so many memories of my life attached to Riyadh.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Brasco
02-19-2010, 01:51 PM

Your points seem to be really plausible. Hm, what countries would you prefer for Hijrah? Well, I do not know well about Al Qassim - I actually wanna live in madina. But any other islamic place would be okay!

Jazakum allah kheir!!

happy
02-19-2010, 06:42 PM
Actually eveyone muslim countryt have some bad msulim in it which means they do shirk and all sort of haram things. However Makkah or medina is the best since they are the best two city in the world.

KKhatun
02-19-2010, 09:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan
if you want to move to a religious place there, i've heard al-qaseem is the most religious.
where is AL QASEEM? JAZALLAH KAIRAN

جوري
02-19-2010, 09:44 PM
I have lived in Riyadh for four years.. but I was a little girl at the time so I am not really familiar with all those changes.. they were good years and I loved it there.. I was home sick to my country but there are extremely good hearted people and there are awful ones just like in every country.. when I went to visit my aunt in Jeddah then I fell in love.. alot less conservative than Riyadh and by the sea.. insha'Allah I'll go to make pilgrimage soon ameen ya rabb..

all in all it is probably one of the least corrupt places of the middle east and I have traveled through the middle east quite a bit.. you feel safety there.. though I heard some pretty bad stories, I haven't encountered unusual things myself..

Now, when I was there only Saudis were allowed in their universities. so with that said I am not sure how easy it is to simply migrate and expect to have the same privileges as the private citizens .. but things surely have changes alot since I was a little girl..

:w:

transition?
02-20-2010, 05:44 AM
Akhi, that is good you are moving from Europe. Europe is surely getting more and more islamophobic!!!
But Saudi Arabia has its problems, too. It is not a true Islamic state. So be weary. A Muslim is not safe anywhere. But whatever the government does, HOLD TIGHT ONTO THE ROPE OF ALLAH (SWT).

'Abd Al-Maajid
02-20-2010, 07:28 AM
When there is mischief in your country you should migrate to an Islamic state. Due to the fact that there is no Islamic state in practice I suggest you to stay in your country (Germany I guess) until an Islamic state forms in Khurasan. And Saudi Arabia is not a pure Islamic state, there is no Emirate rule there and She is a puppet of the US (precisely saying the NWO) and Khurasan will be a pure Islamic state with true Emirate rule and the Emir will be Imam Al-Mahdi from which armies emerge to subjugate the Anti-Christ.

Nimboo
02-20-2010, 09:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmajid
When there is mischief in your country you should migrate to an Islamic state. Due to the fact that there is no Islamic state in practice I suggest you to stay in your country (Germany I guess) until an Islamic state forms in Khurasan. And Saudi Arabia is not a pure Islamic state, there is no Emirate rule there and She is a puppet of the US (precisely saying the NWO) and Khurasan will be a pure Islamic state with true Emirate rule and the Emir will be Imam Al-Mahdi from which armies emerge to subjugate the Anti-Christ.
Kurasan ? I hear the Dajaal will emerge from there....

aadil77
02-20-2010, 09:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Brasco

Your points seem to be really plausible. Hm, what countries would you prefer for Hijrah? Well, I do not know well about Al Qassim - I actually wanna live in madina. But any other islamic place would be okay!

Jazakum allah kheir!!
I heard yemen is a good option

A-Believer-25
02-22-2010, 05:14 AM

I want to move to a Muslim country too. I am tired of the US.

Brasco
02-25-2010, 05:10 PM

Jazakum Allah Kheir dear brothers and sisters! It's really hard to find a good islamic place in the world. Saudi Arabia would be very good due to Makkah and Madina :( I really would love to live there :( Insha'allah the best is gonna happen and soon the Khilafah would be established!!

islamirama
02-25-2010, 05:43 PM

I, myself, have been looking into the same thing for some time now. It's pretty much the same everywhere these days. In saudi, the natives get everything, then the white man comes 2nd. Everyone else is below that. If your some sub-indian continent (desi people) well your the lowest of the low. All your salaries and stuff is based on your race and nationality more than your qualifications. You will work hard to the bone while the a-rabs come in and drink tea and chit-chat all day and yet they will be promoted while you are under-payed and slaved everyday.

There are still thousands of desi living there (that are not laborers) that are teaching and doing some other work, its not much money but better than what they are getting at home. So you can try if you want to see how it goes, but if your white than your in luck. here are some links you can check out:

http://desertdiaries.wordpress.com/
http://livinglifenmedina.blogspot.com/
http://www.hijra.net/forum/

I wouldn't go to any other a-rab state as they are more like police state with very limited freedom. I thought about malaysia but even they got their 1st, 2nd classes. Still people go and make a living there somehow.

As for west, i would advise all muslims to get out of europe and americas as its really becoming hostile towards muslims more and more, especially europe with all their anti-islam laws, phobia and mandatory nude machines at the airport. Many here are saying stay where you are but that's an ill advised thing to do. Germany is on the same hate bandwagaon now as the swiss in banning the minarets. Remember that Allah will ask you if you were oppressed or not in your land and if you were then was Allah's earth not big enough for you to move, and you will be thrown in hellfire. USA is still better than europe and but canada is better than usa and australia better than all of them (so far) but all these western nations will become oppressors more and more so long will you stay there?

tigerkhan
02-25-2010, 05:48 PM
what i blv in this matter is....
Almost all AMBIYA(AS) make hijrat, and if i remeber right ther hira is called HIJIT BATA, mean they leave and then never gi back, mean permenant hijrat.... So i dont think its bad idea to make hijra bcz of deen. and once i heard from some AALIM, a man always got what for which he make a hijra.
About which country, i suggest if u are more attached to work of DAvva, Pakistan will be the best, but providing U CAN MANAGE ALL THE NECESSITIES of life in new place, and this should be not suffered.
i hope u got clear. i am from pakistan,,,,, atleast it is v.difficult for us to make permenat hijrat bcz of combined family sytems and many other issues. so i say u idea is not bad but think much about related things b4 u take any step.

alcurad
02-25-2010, 05:49 PM
I've lived there for 18 years, it's not a utopia-nor a dystopia, for most people- it's like any other country in the gulf really, and a European won't find life easy there, trust me, stay where you are and form a Muslim community, that way you'll have the benefits of living in a modern state plus an Islamic environment.

the first Muslims were being persecuted-tortured and outright killed at times if they announced their religion or openly practiced it, there's no comparison whatsoever between them and anyone in your situation brother, unless I missed something and the German government is now instituting an inquisition..

never listen to those who haven't been there already,especially if they start talking about 'hijra', this is a sign of over zealousness and passion, not logic and rational thought.
again, the average western born and raised will find it extremely difficult to live anywhere outside of 'the west' or a sufficiently westernized place, this is about culture and norms not religion.

Islam is a world religion, meant for all peoples, and it does not instruct us to leave our homes and flea on the first sign of discomfort, yes there is much fear and xenophobia, but do you really think the best solution is for any and every Muslim to up and leave? that is exactly giving in to the bigots and xenophobes, and in fact would create even more of them.

my suggestion for you is to stay where you are, learn more of your religion and strive to practice it to the best of your ability, learn something useful and to you and your fellow humans, get a steady job, and one day make a family, that is the solution, not going to KSA or an other country for that matter.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.