/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe it...

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-19-2010, 12:30 PM
My elementary school burnt down last night. I heard my brothers at first gettin quite noisy. I went to see what was up and they told. That's just weird!! :X
I just checked it up online.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-19-2010, 01:13 PM
http://wcbstv.com/local/west.babylon...2.1505133.html

Erm there's a video of it to the right.

A-Believer-25
02-19-2010, 04:18 PM
:sl:

That looks horrible. :(

Dagless
02-19-2010, 04:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven
My elementary school burnt down last night. I heard my brothers at first gettin quite noisy. I went to see what was up and they told. That's just weird!! :X
... she remarked as she tucked the zippo away in her purse and smiled.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Asiyah3
02-19-2010, 04:45 PM
Al-hamdulilLah no-one got hurt.

cat eyes
02-19-2010, 04:51 PM
wow i wonder what the students will do now. anyway they do everything online don't they over in the u.s? my cusan says that they even send her homework to do ;D and she has no choice but to do it

Alpha Dude
02-19-2010, 04:51 PM
Don't mean to sound insensitive but isn't this exactly the kind of thing you'd wish to happen to your own highschool while you're that age. :X

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-19-2010, 06:16 PM
I couldn't multiquote :X So I'll just smush in replies altogether :D

Yea it was horrible and I say this because it was actually a good school when I went. I liked it. This isn't a high school lol it's a school for like kids from age 5 to 10/11. And it's where I went as a kiddie.

Alhamdulillah no one was hurt, especially the children cause they're on winter break right now. Sis cat eyes I'm not sure how things work now in the school nowadays. It's been ages obviously since I was there lol. Here in uni a lot of assignments are online when given, not all.

Brother dagless? You lost me man lol. Care to expand? :hmm:

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-19-2010, 10:07 PM
OMG LOL! They updated that video. A guy in there said "it's gone." He was my teacher when i went. He hasn't changed that's for sure.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!