/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Could do with some prayers.

Fטлку
02-20-2010, 03:19 PM
My dad just had an angioplasty. It was successful Alhumdullilah but prayers would be appreciated :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ahmed_indian
02-21-2010, 06:55 AM
may Allah give ur father speedy recovery. and reward him for this condition.

ameen

Insaanah
02-21-2010, 01:39 PM
:sl: dear Funky,

I hope your dad's doing well. May Allah give your father a speedy recovery and grant him good health and all the best of this world and the hereafter. Ameen.

I'll remember your family in my du'aas inshaAllah.

:sl:

ardianto
02-21-2010, 05:26 PM
Insha Allah, I'll remember your dad in my du'a.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Asiyah3
02-21-2010, 05:44 PM
^Ameen.
He'll be in my du'aas insha'llah.

May Allah cure all the muslims around the world. Ameen.

Misz_Muslimah
02-21-2010, 06:19 PM
^ Ameeen..
May Allah grant your dad a speedy recovery Funky :)

Beardo
02-21-2010, 06:23 PM
May Allah Ta'ala grant him a full and speedy recovery.

May I ask what angioplasty is? :X

Ğħαrєєвαħ
02-21-2010, 08:59 PM
May Allaah help him in hardship ,and give him a fast recovery Ameen..

S<Chowdhury
02-21-2010, 09:19 PM
May Allah give him a fast recovery Ameen.

format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
May I ask what angioplasty is? :X

Isn't it a treatment for coronary heart disease/Angina. It helps to relieve blockages or narrowing of arteries.

" A catheter – a fine, flexible, hollow tube – with a small inflatable balloon at its tip will be passed into an artery in either your groin or your arm, then using xray, screening to direct the catheter into a coronary artery until its tip reaches a narrow or blocked section.The balloon will then be gently inflated so that it squashes the fatty tissue in the narrowed artery, allowing the blood to flow more easily. Once the balloon is inflated, the stent (a small tube of stainless steel mesh) expands so that it holds open the narrowed blood vessel. The balloon is then let down and removed, leaving the stent in place."

Woodrow
02-21-2010, 09:33 PM
:sl:

May the pains from the angioplasty pass quickly and that the procedure is successful and removes all future pains of angina. May your father feel well enough to remember all of his loved ones in his Du'as and may his du'as be among the clearest heard. Ameen

Fטлку
02-25-2010, 06:41 AM
Thank you soo much everybody! ♥
I'm away from home and i think i kinda broke the internet wire in my room here so i have to use the one in my dad's room... so really sorry for the very late reply :X
Most of my dad's arteries were like 90 and 95 percent blocked by calcium deposits and he was like surviving on his collateral ones...with all his daily 6 km running, swimming, weight lifting, tennis and golf playing :skeleton: I'm just really glad he didn't have to get a bypass.
Thanks alot once again :)

Danah
02-25-2010, 04:29 PM
I am sorry for the late reply, I only saw this now... imsad

May Allah grant him speedy recovery soon sis

جوري
02-25-2010, 07:47 PM
you and yours are in my du3a sr. insha'Allah, Allah swt will grant your father excellent health and a speedy recovery..

ameen

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.