View Full Version : Pictures for Cairo

islamlover_girl
02-20-2010, 06:27 PM
just open the links :shade:

thumbnailphp?filearticle medium -

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misz_Muslimah
02-20-2010, 09:26 PM
^ Jazaakalahu khayran for sharing sis :)

Dagless
02-20-2010, 09:38 PM
If you use [IMG] instead of [URL] in your post all the images will appear on the page. Nice pics btw.

islamlover_girl
02-22-2010, 01:03 AM
jazakom Allah khayr brother Dagless,your advice completly changed my thread

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cat eyes
02-23-2010, 01:59 PM
oh sis i would just love to live there :(

A-Believer-25
02-23-2010, 02:03 PM
:sl:

Nice pictures! Thank you for sharing! I hope to visit Egypt one day, inshallah.

Jazakallah khair :statisfie

Supreme
02-23-2010, 04:53 PM
I'm going to Cairo. Egypt is my favourite country on the planet. It combines history, religion, beauty and cosmopolitanism with sheer beauty, ancinet architecure and a brilliant climate.

UmmSqueakster
02-23-2010, 05:27 PM
Here are some pictures from Cairo that I've taken. Haven't been back since 2005. AbuS is going back in March, inshaAllah, but then, he hasn't been back to see his family since 05 either.

I wouldn't necessarily want to live there, unless you want to perpetually sneeze black gunk. Definitely not good for people with asthma. Also not good for cat lovers, seeing all the myriad of street kitties. I greatly embarrassed AbuS by stopping and cooing over every mangy cat I saw.

zana
02-25-2010, 09:08 PM
beautiful pictures i would love to go to egypt one day all them mosques are lovely

Supreme
02-25-2010, 09:22 PM
There's no period in history that fascinates me more than Ancient Egypt. I am especially intrigued by the half man half animal pagan gods the Egyptians worshipped, and the stories behind the deities. Egypt actually turned monotheist briefly, when a pharoh banned worship of all other gods other than the sun god. Egyptian temples (which I cannot wait to visit, some are massive, and in the blazing heat and dazzling open air sunshine), were really only to be visited by priests. People were to worship at home. And then of course the pyramids, and the Biblical accounts involving the Jewish exodus, and then the Christianization of Egypt...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.