/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Say........?

'Abdul Rahmaan
02-21-2010, 09:07 AM
What do you say when you have much to say but you can't think of proper words?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
02-21-2010, 10:06 AM
You say that you have too much to say but cant think of the proper words. Just say it =D

Or that you're having difficulty expressing yourself, or vocalising your feelings =D

tango92
02-21-2010, 06:30 PM
you say, hi how are you?

and then

"it like um, so yeah it goes like this err, well basically................. cue story"

Beardo
02-21-2010, 06:37 PM
I say "In the lack of better words..."

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sawdah
02-21-2010, 06:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Rahmaan
You take a few minutes to organise your thoughts, then you say what is most important first.

waqas maqsood
02-23-2010, 05:06 AM
Don't know if its me... But wheres the joke to it... or the puzzle?

Italianguy
02-23-2010, 05:28 AM
You say,,,, Sup dude, and bend down and touch their feet as a sign of respect like i do with the Indian side of my family.

This way, they are the ones that are speachless....trying to figure out why you just touched their feet;D...I don't know:hmm:, works for me:shade:

barney
02-23-2010, 05:33 AM
I usually say.

"Gmmph gibble jubble perflip parthpph"

Italianguy
02-23-2010, 05:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
I usually say.

"Gmmph gibble jubble perflip parthpph"
Dude! Gerble dimphlomit yusuterberfat?

barney
02-23-2010, 05:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Italianguy
Dude! Gerble dimphlomit yusuterberfat?
Indeed. Or occassionally i will speak in Leetspeak.

Leike H1 2 U!!!!! Tahts 7074lly c00l! ZOMG! N E way! GTG! Cya l8r!

Italianguy
02-23-2010, 05:38 AM
Or I would say

"lei non ha indizio che dico perché lei è americano e non può capire l'italiano, dunque posso dire niente voglio proprio ora ed il suo intendere sorridere, anche se io giusto l'ha chiamata uno scatto." ..lol.....lei matto!

AlbanianMuslim
02-23-2010, 05:42 AM
Write it down.

barney
02-23-2010, 05:48 AM
Or I would say

"lei non ha indizio che dico perché lei è americano e non può capire l'italiano, dunque posso dire niente voglio proprio ora ed il suo intendere sorridere, anche se io giusto l'ha chiamata uno scatto." ..lol.....lei matto!
Certainly!

An t'other un is i'd sez t'im, by eck me owld muckker, ah cant rightly think'a owt t'sez t'thee, happen if ah ave a think on it, ahll come oop wi summat.

(thats Yorkshire by the way)

zakirs
02-23-2010, 05:51 AM
take a deep breath and then run away

Italianguy
02-23-2010, 04:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
Certainly!

An t'other un is i'd sez t'im, by eck me owld muckker, ah cant rightly think'a owt t'sez t'thee, happen if ah ave a think on it, ahll come oop wi summat.

(thats Yorkshire by the way)
lol, i was going to ask if that was Irish;D Gailic.

I can't ever understand what an Irishman says:hmm: And I thought my accent was bad:><:

-Fallen Angel-
02-23-2010, 04:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zakirs
take a deep breath and then run away
Haha I second that :p.

Binyamine
02-23-2010, 04:17 PM
I simply say that we will need to invent new vocabulary to describe the feeling or what i want to convey.

Raudha
02-23-2010, 04:49 PM
:sl:

Read the du'aa from surah Tahaa (That Moosa (AS) made to Allah when he was instructed to confront Fir'aun) everyday and inshaAllah you will find it much easier to speak to all people in general.

Wallahu A'lam

:w:

Life_Is_Short
02-23-2010, 04:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abdul Rahmaan
Talk gibberish. :omg:

cat eyes
02-23-2010, 05:07 PM
lol, i was going to ask if that was Irish;D Gailic.

I can't ever understand what an Irishman says:hmm: And I thought my accent was bad:><:
every irish person speaks differently you know.. we all are not difficult to understand :psome people in the north(BELFAST) are difficult to understand and then people from the north of dublin are also difficult to understand at times ;D

Sometimes i find it hard to understand american italians also :X they speak so fast u know

P.s my English is clear :embarrass

Italianguy
02-23-2010, 09:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
every irish person speaks differently you know.. we all are not difficult to understand :psome people in the north(BELFAST) are difficult to understand and then people from the north of dublin are also difficult to understand at times ;D

Sometimes i find it hard to understand american italians also :X they speak so fast u know

P.s my English is clear :embarrass
Sorry sis, i meant no insult by itimsad

My wife gets sooooo mad at me at times because i speak Italian wayyyy to fast.....she doesn't understand that much of it anyway. She hears me talking to family and friends on the phone and says there is no way we understand each other talking that fast;D We Italians speak with our hands mostly......I was having a debate with her father and she thought i was going to accidently hit him;D The more heated we get the more the hands start flying and faster we talk;D

I lose everyone when i get upset.....I start slipping up and speaking, Italian, Hindi, and Tamil;D ....It's so weird? I can't argue in enlish without slipping up and speaking Italian or somethingimsad Thats why i like the computer....no one can tell:D

P.s. My engish, no so good

waqas maqsood
02-24-2010, 04:55 PM
... 'Just stare blankly'.... makes me look dumb...

Comprender!

Italianguy
02-24-2010, 10:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by waqas maqsood
... 'Just stare blankly'.... makes me look dumb...

Comprender!
Don't make yourself look dumb, turn it around so they look dumb;D

What is "comprender"?

Are you trying to say "Capire"? (Understand)

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
02-25-2010, 08:19 PM
Jus say 'Salaam' or 'Hi', ask how they are..say you'll be back in few (dont mention if its secs, mins, hrs or even days) insha'Allah... & make the best of your escape....GUD LUCK!!:skeleton::hiding:

Salahudeen
02-25-2010, 08:32 PM
I'm lacking the words or vocabulary to express myself. try reading dua of musa also.

Ornamental
03-01-2010, 07:21 PM
Don't make yourself look dumb, turn it around so they look dumb;D

What is "comprender"?

Are you trying to say "Capire"? (Understand)
I believe they were trying to say 'comprendez' - spanish for 'do you understand?'

OP: I'd wing it somehow, with help from the dua specified above.

Italianguy
03-02-2010, 03:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ornamental
I believe they were trying to say 'comprendez' - spanish for 'do you understand?'

OP: I'd wing it somehow, with help from the dua specified above.
LOL, there is no z on comprende.;D Awesome try though, you did explain for me well brother! Spanish is hard for me to speak knowing Italian as first language. I know that sounds weird, but ask a Spanish speaking person to learn Italian;D

Ornamental
03-02-2010, 03:13 PM
LOL, there is no z on comprende.;D Awesome try though, you did explain for me well brother! Spanish is hard for me to speak knowing Italian as first language. I know that sounds weird, but ask a Spanish speaking person to learn Italian;D
Oooh boy, am I mixing up my spanish with my french again? Mon Dieu!:exhausted

Guess I should have read that dua before I posted! ;D Back to my shelf.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-03-2010, 10:15 PM
I say : "Indeed for you shall suceed, all shall be okay, indeed so yeah" :-\

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!