/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Ranya
02-21-2010, 02:11 PM
Hi!

I'm here because I would like to learn two things: English language and more about Islam.
I'm sorry for mistakes but I'm trying to improve. I can understand almost all and I like read this forum.
I'm a user of another Islamic forum in my language where I learned a lot.
I am interested in Islam because .... Well, to tell the truth, I don't know why I'm so interested. All I know is that I feel the need to feel close to God and I think maybe Islam is the answer.
If my bad English is not a problem, I hope to enjoy my time here. :-)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Grofica
02-21-2010, 02:22 PM
WELCOME RANYA!!!

what is your mother language? :-)

Asiyah3
02-21-2010, 02:52 PM
Hi!
It's great to have you here Rania :statisfie I hope you'll get what you came here for and much more, inshaAllah (If God wills). Do you have any questions concerning Islam at the moment?
Welcome to the family! And please feel free to ask anything.

May Allah guide you to the Straight path :)

AlbanianMuslim
02-21-2010, 02:59 PM
Welcome! Hope you have a nice time here.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
02-21-2010, 05:38 PM
Hola..

Welcome to the forum!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
02-21-2010, 05:53 PM
Welcome to the Forum..
Hope you enjoy your stay here on Islamic Board and inshaAllaah gains loads of Knowledge about Islaam and benefit your self ...
Your english is perfect...i understood all of it..indeeed

Ranya
02-21-2010, 05:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Grofica
WELCOME RANYA!!!

what is your mother language? :-)
Is Italian ;-)

Ranya
02-21-2010, 06:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by _muslim_
Hi!
It's great to have you here Rania :statisfie I hope you'll get what you came here for and much more, inshaAllah (If God wills). Do you have any questions concerning Islam at the moment?
Welcome to the family! And please feel free to ask anything.

May Allah guide you to the Straight path :)
Yes, I have some questions, but I think that I'll find the answers reading the forum. Thank you. :)

Misz_Muslimah
02-21-2010, 06:17 PM
Welcome to the forum Ranya :)

ardianto
02-22-2010, 09:07 AM
Welcome to the forum, sister Ranya.

Your English is perfect. Do you know ?, I learn English in this forum too. :D

SweetCherryPie
02-22-2010, 03:16 PM
Hi Ranya (love the name!),

Welcome to the forum. I've learned quite a bit from here since I registered and I'm still learning ... :) It's a good place ...

Salahudeen
02-22-2010, 03:23 PM
Welcome to the forum

syilla
03-03-2010, 07:24 AM
Welcome to the forum... and have a beneficial stay :)

If Italian guy...realised this thread... i'm sure it goes to 3 pages :X

Ramadhan
03-04-2010, 03:29 AM
Welcome aboard, Ranya!

Have enjoyable and beneficial stay and have fun in browsing the wealth of information contained in this forum!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!