/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!

Cabdullahi
02-21-2010, 03:13 PM
:)

Im short on money to buy this book so can somebody help me find a free PDF format of the book shukran.

Dajjal: the AntiChrist (Ahmad Thomson)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Asiyah3
02-21-2010, 03:28 PM
And what was the need for the "HELP!!!!!!!!!!!"? Doesn't sound like an emergency.

S<Chowdhury
02-21-2010, 03:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
:)

Im short on money to buy this book so can somebody help me find a free PDF format of the book shukran.

Dajjal: the AntiChrist (Ahmad Thomson)
Its seems impossible to find for free though i found one selling at £4.85 if your interested?

Cabdullahi
02-21-2010, 03:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by S<Chowdhury
Its seems impossible to find for free though i found one selling at £4.85 if your interested?
pdf???? or a book

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S<Chowdhury
02-21-2010, 03:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
pdf???? or a book
The book itself paperback

Cabdullahi
02-21-2010, 03:49 PM
post the link but i still prefer a free PDF

S<Chowdhury
02-21-2010, 04:04 PM
http://kitaabun.com/shopping3/produc...roducts_id=289

Cabdullahi
02-21-2010, 04:04 PM
cheers mate
but manchester lost !! haha

S<Chowdhury
02-21-2010, 04:06 PM
This is what a brother gets for helping ;D

Off topic but where is Arsenal in the tables ??????????

Cough* 3rd at the end of the day its who ends up with trophies when has Arsenal picked up one of those in the past few years? haha

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!