/* */

PDA

View Full Version : KFC Halal?

nasir_1990
02-21-2010, 11:46 PM
:sl: I hope you are all well
A KFC near me has recently posted up signs saying it is now Halal. Obviously I'd like to try it but even on their website they state the chicken is stunned. Is that not Halal?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noorseeker
02-22-2010, 01:02 AM
brother you have to look into this, Kfc have not changed their supplier,

Majority of the scholars say machinal slaughter is haram

Lots of places are making money off the halal logo, when the meat is haram

http://www.halalmc.net/

go to the newsletter , page 3

Beardo
02-22-2010, 01:04 AM
You know, I had a Halaal KFC literally a quarter mile from my house. And I'm talkin real Halaal.

But they weren't getting enough demand or something, so they shut the Halaal part down. imsad One of the sadder days of my life.-sighs-

The other sadder day was when I found out Hot Cheetos was not Halaal...

Salahudeen
02-22-2010, 01:11 AM
I think this is to do with the HMC and HFA debate, some people say HFA meat is halal some say it isn't, HFA meat is stunned but apparently the stunn doesn't kill it, it only knocks it out then they kill it.

HMC don't stun the meat at all.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noorseeker
02-22-2010, 01:16 AM
Im just been wondering before hmc and hfa what meat were we eating

aadil77
02-22-2010, 09:24 PM
hfa is just another organisation conning muslims with haraam meat, they dont say bismillah everything done by machine stunned aswell -theres nothing halal about it, these kfc branches are all haraam

same with the supposed 'halal' mcdonalds in southall

Cabdullahi
02-22-2010, 09:34 PM
"8. Is KFC�s halal chicken stunned before slaughter?

Yes, due to our strict animal welfare standards, we insist that all our poultry is stunned before slaughter. Our halal chicken has been accredited by the Halal Food Authority, one of the most widely recognised bodies in the UK and overseas. It allows the use of a technique called 'stun-to-stun' - a pain free process that makes the animal insensible to pain and suffering. A verse is also recited from the Koran at the point of slaughter by an appropriate person and the poultry will not come into contact with non-halal meat at any point in the supply chain.

The HFA accreditation which is clearly signposted in the participating restaurants allows us to offer halal accredited meat whilst remaining committed to the same animal welfare standards as before, which meet or exceed all relevant UK and EU legislation."

They're basically saying ''We stun it our "humane" way and then you guys can slaughter or do what you like to what has now become a brain dead corpse i suspect that there's something wrong with this way of slaughtering and that its haram Allah knows best

http://www.kfc.co.uk/about-kfc/halal/

M..x
02-22-2010, 09:56 PM
You dont reside in tha L-Towns du yah?

Cabdullahi
02-22-2010, 10:09 PM
^ what?......

Abdul Wahid
02-23-2010, 12:07 AM
Yes HFA are scammers. Muslims should be aware of this and avoid places that are HFA certified.

HMC are an organisation who can be trusted and are doing their utmost best in making sure Halal meat is available to Muslims.

These days you can't trust anyone who claims they are Halal.

04/11/2009
02-23-2010, 01:07 AM
I heard its not halal, but even it is who wants to eat that food, with all that fat its just not healthy at all. Just thinking about it makes me +o(

M..x
02-23-2010, 11:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
^ what?......
I asked him if he lives in L.... town lol. Cause it was coincidental that one of tha KFC's in my area turned Halal.

Salahudeen
02-24-2010, 12:35 AM
Halal KFC has opened up in my town also, they're opening them up everywhere that has large asian/muslim population.

my friend had it, we realised when he came back to uni and was releasing grotest air.

Sampharo
02-24-2010, 06:47 PM
A stunned chicken, even if was still alive for moments before the slaughter, will not bleed the way God intended it to with a natural slaughter, it should have curdled blood within many parts of its body. Also, this is an insult for non-muslims to carry out the process and hire a single muslim to stand and have "a verse is also recited" by him so disconnected. If this is how they do it then it is a joke in my opinion.

What is wrong with running the whole operation by muslims who know what they are talking about instead of those anti-islamic posers?

syilla
02-25-2010, 01:48 AM
The truth is Malaysian doesn't really aware and being ignorant on the stunning issues. :hmm:

http://www.muslimconsumer.org.my/ppi...php?extend.348

nasir_1990
02-25-2010, 09:47 PM
No I'm not from L town lol. I'm from around Leeds. I just wanted to try it really but I definitely won't now. Guess it's the same situation with Nandos.

Salahudeen
02-25-2010, 10:27 PM
yeah it's the same with Nando's, but I have an interesting question in relation to this, you know if you eat haraam food your dua doesn't get answered, well what if you're eating haraam food un intentionally like you were under the misconception it was halal.

the reason i ask is cos of the hadith about the man in the desert, the prophet pbuh says how can he expect a response to his dua when he his nourished from haraam, he is clothed from haraam.

And also the hadith about the companion who was asked about why his dua is responded to and he said " I do not put a morsal of food in my mouth except that I know where it came from"

so does that mean if you eat food and you think it's halal and it isn't your dua will have less chances of being accepted. :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.