/* */

PDA

View Full Version : EXPOSED: naked body scanner images of film star PRINTED, CIRCULATED by Airport STAFF

IceQueen~
02-22-2010, 01:30 PM
enjoy or should i say be disgusted:

LINK

http://www.prisonplanet.com/exposed-...irculated.html

http://www.prisonplanet.com/exposed-...irculated.html

ewwww.....the MPs and government have LIED

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mehtab Singh
02-22-2010, 01:39 PM
Thank god its SRK. I hope they don't do the same to Katrina Kaif

Re.TiReD
02-22-2010, 01:41 PM
^ who cares who it is. Its absolutely disgusting

IceQueen~
02-22-2010, 01:47 PM
exactly so EWWWWWW -and the worst -LOADS of MUSLIMS are going thru without knowing what they are!!!!!

someone we know went to the airport and saw what was happening

a fatwa has already been issued that it is HARAM to go thru!!!!

make people AWARE!!!!!

if you refuse to go thru it causes a LOT of HASSLE to them

they are checking ppl's REACTION at this stage so HELLOOOOOO ppl REACT!!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mehtab Singh
02-22-2010, 01:52 PM
^Well you can sue the airport but you can't say no to scanners.

IceQueen~
02-22-2010, 01:55 PM
YES you can say no -REACT and they will have to give an alternative option such as a pat-down as they have done so in the US cos people spoke up there

ENOUGH PEOPLE need to REFUSE cos they are checking our reaction at this stage -come peeps what shall we do?

any ideas?

please forward info to your email contacts -let at least muslims be aware it is HARAM and that we can do something about it if we REFUSE

Salahudeen
02-22-2010, 02:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mehtab Singh
It is this kind of mentality that the government wants to instill into all the population, it should be the other way around, "people shouldn't be afraid of governments, governments should be afraid of the people"

The government wants a dumbed down population that doesn't say no to any of it's ideas cos they think they don't have any power/voice. remember it's us who choose them to be the leaders.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-22-2010, 04:57 PM
:sl:

This is a slap in the face for all those who think this is good for safety purposes. Safety my FOOT! SubhanAllah...

Muezzin
02-22-2010, 09:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mehtab Singh
Of course you can.

desert winds
02-22-2010, 09:46 PM
i guess we are locked in sisters!
i wonder if MPs get scanned too... forget they are above the law, and we are below it! ofcourse we are-
Attack on ISLAM since it is the only religion which enforces MODESTY, anyone who thinks this is for our own ''SAFTEY'' needs a head check.

Mehtab Singh
02-23-2010, 12:20 AM
These scanners are are good for nothing and are just to attack Islam.
This could have been avoided if the government invest less in this type of hardware and more in investigations of potential terrorists and better intelligence.

Nokiacrazi
02-23-2010, 12:26 AM
This was bound to happen Astaghfirullah. I agree totally with the Brother above me.

IceQueen~
02-23-2010, 09:26 AM
exactly -that's why they've put them first in terminal 2! where LOADS of Muslims are going through esp NOW cos of the hols

and the Muslims...they don't even KNOW what they are!!! :offended:

SIGN INTERNATIONAL PETITION

http://www.petitiononline.com/IBBS/petition.html

CosmicPathos
02-23-2010, 09:36 AM
so everyone visiting the UK through heathrow has to go through these? I will make sure I put lead+nickel pads on my satr (private parts.) And I am surprised the film star took his scans in women's hands jokingly? :hmm:

ardianto
02-23-2010, 09:57 AM
I hope women in my country never know this case, or they will try to get that naked body scanner image.

For you information, the most popular film star in Indonesia is not American or European but the Indian Shahrukh Khan.

02-23-2010, 02:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist
so everyone visiting the UK through heathrow has to go through these?
They're in London and Manchester at the moment, and planned to be in Birmingham by the end of this month :offended:

this is so disgusting...

AlbanianMuslim
02-23-2010, 03:12 PM
do they have them everywhere? can you get some kind of waiver?

i wanted to go visit my family this summer :(

smile
02-23-2010, 07:24 PM
coz our country is so disorganised ( and democratic)
the scanners won't be happening anytym soon ....

AlbanianMuslim
02-23-2010, 10:54 PM
^
the prince of Albania,Leka, was born and went to school in your country. He knows how to speak Zulu, so when i learned about South Africas history I emailed him some zulu phrases!

Intense history South Africa has.

IceQueen~
02-24-2010, 08:33 PM
:sl: people please phone your MPs and ask them to do s.th about the scanners -they are making the decision on what to do -so please phone/email/contact them ASAP!!!!

Muhammad
02-24-2010, 08:46 PM
:sl:

Astaghfirullah, that is indeed shocking. Perhaps this exposure will help to fight the case, as it makes clear the reality of potential harms.

Btw, the article says:

British authorities have made it mandatory for travelers to submit to the naked body scanners when asked and have overturned previous rules that prevented under 18’s from passing through the devices.
So does that mean you can't refuse to go through the scanner?

IceQueen~
02-24-2010, 10:32 PM
^no you can NOT refuse -if you do you are forbidden to fly

that's the problem even for people who think they'll never fly again -what about Hajj and Umrah?

and then the problem is they are planning to bring this scanner technology to ALL PUBLIC PLACES too

so how can we use train stations, libraries, shopping centres, banks...?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-25-2010, 03:26 AM
All this will just backfire on the ones who are implementing this or want it to be implemented, if they go to such extremes.

Mehtab Singh
02-25-2010, 01:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IceQueen~
^no you can NOT refuse -if you do you are forbidden to fly

that's the problem even for people who think they'll never fly again -what about Hajj and Umrah?

and then the problem is they are planning to bring this scanner technology to ALL PUBLIC PLACES too

so how can we use train stations, libraries, shopping centres, banks...?
What happened now? Have you accepted scanners?

02-26-2010, 01:07 PM
^not happening *rollseyes*

Everyone take action NOW!! Please please contact ur local MPs and pass this message on!

http://findyourmp.parliament.uk/

IceQueen~
03-05-2010, 12:21 PM
Important message in the US the Islamic Society spoke up against the scanners and so THERE they have a CHOICE, our MCB need emails from people to speak up

PLEASE CONTACT them: http://www.isb.org.uk/pages06/contact_us.asp

admin@mcb.org.uk

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.