/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As-Salāmu `Alaykum

Nokiacrazi
02-22-2010, 11:18 PM
As-Salāmu `Alaykum - (السلام عليكم) - Peace be upon you all.

I have been looking for some sort of Islamic forum which allows for interaction and discussion between other religions, and alhamdulillah I think I have found it.

I live in the United Kingdom and lately have been watching a lot of Da'ees at work including Dr Zakir Naik and the late Sheik Ahmed Deedat, and reading through many narrations of our beloved prophet Muhammad (salallahu alaihi wa aalihi wa sallam).

Through this I have been inspired to learn more about this way of life and clear misconceptions in it insha'Allah. I also intend to "Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best" as instructed by Allah (subhanahu wa-ta'ala) in Surah An-Nahl [16:125].

I hope I can learn more about Islam and help to clear up misconceptions about it that many non Muslim and Muslim alike have about it insha'Allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
al Amaanah
02-22-2010, 11:21 PM
:wasalamex

welcome to IB akh. insha Allah u'll have an enjoyable and beneficial stay here.

:w:

جوري
02-22-2010, 11:26 PM
:welcome: aboard akhi..

mish mash
02-22-2010, 11:28 PM
welcome!!! :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nokiacrazi
02-22-2010, 11:30 PM
Jazak'Allah Khiarun for the welcomes.

Forgive me but I fail to find where to add a signature. Help would be much appreciated insha'Allah.

جوري
02-22-2010, 11:40 PM
Once you have fifty posts insha'Allah, you'll be able to do many things..

Nokiacrazi
02-22-2010, 11:51 PM
Jazak'Allah sister. May Allah reward you.

Hayaa
02-23-2010, 01:08 AM
:sl: Welcome to LI/IB :)

Tilmeez
02-23-2010, 08:29 AM
Walaikum Assalam and welcome onboard.
Hope you have a nice and beneficial stay here, Inshallah.

Your name does not go with your introduction :D When I first saw you getting registered I said "another spammer":p and loaded my spam killing guns with emmos just arrived from ND sent by an old cowboy called (Uncle) Woodrow:skeleton:. Anyways, Enjoy reading and posting as you have been saved for some good reasons :statisfie.

Edit:
You must keep missing some cool features untill you become Full Member i.e. 50 on topic posts.:-\

CosmicPathos
02-23-2010, 08:43 AM
you are really nokia crazy? I guess its only not known in the US where Apple is the "da thing."

and welcome.

walaikum assalam

Woodrow
02-23-2010, 08:45 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forums Nokiacrazi. Feel free to ask questions and share what you know. We all learn from each other.

Abdul Qadir
02-23-2010, 08:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nokiacrazi
As-Salāmu `Alaykum - (السلام عليكم) - Peace be upon you all.

I have been looking for some sort of Islamic forum which allows for interaction and discussion between other religions, and alhamdulillah I think I have found it.

I live in the United Kingdom and lately have been watching a lot of Da'ees at work including Dr Zakir Naik and the late Sheik Ahmed Deedat, and reading through many narrations of our beloved prophet Muhammad (salallahu alaihi wa aalihi wa sallam).

Through this I have been inspired to learn more about this way of life and clear misconceptions in it insha'Allah. I also intend to "Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best" as instructed by Allah (subhanahu wa-ta'ala) in Surah An-Nahl [16:125].

I hope I can learn more about Islam and help to clear up misconceptions about it that many non Muslim and Muslim alike have about it insha'Allah.
Welcome to the forum brother. And may Allah guide us to His Right Path and keep us there...pls pm me brother if u want to get more info....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.