/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What should i do?

muslimsister1
02-23-2010, 09:22 AM
:sl:

Hope your all in gud health, im in a bit of i dilema, currently am wrkng as a admin assistnt prt tme 9-1, this is perfect for me in evry way, the only prblm is the job that i do is boring.. i mean it so boring that at i hve games in my favrites n i play them for at least 3 hrs of the 4hrs that i am there, i know pple would lve this jb but it does get to u after a bit. The thng is i jst dnt know what to as i left this jb lst year for the same reasn, applied welswhere n dint get anywhere, then i cald this plce bak n they tuk me bak on in a shot... i feel as tho Allah has written my rozi via this job n i feel bad for kickng it back for the secnd time n these pple were gud enough to tke me bak. i jst dnt knw wht to do, i jst wnt to work where i feel rewarded but at the sme tme i feel bad :hmm:

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SweetCherryPie
02-23-2010, 09:25 AM
Do you play the games after all your work is done? If so, why don't you ask if anyone else there needs your help with anything?

Tilmeez
02-23-2010, 09:35 AM
1. This post is in wrong section :X No worries someone will move it to where it should be :D

2. Try to understand the situation. Its not you don't have any thing to do. Its you are free to do ANY THING. You can do some online courses to increase your professional qualifications. You can read some related websites / books/articles online while you are free try this one. You can search better jobs there.

3. Alternately apply for Modship on LI :D :X

muslimsister1
02-23-2010, 10:17 AM
sweetcherrypie, i do whtever i need to, nothng at all most days!! the reasn why i cant ask any1else is cuz i still need to anwser the phones for this office, it very rarley rings, im scred of commiting to sumthing i cant see through in respect of courses,

i know brother its in wrng section, sorry

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul Qadir
02-23-2010, 10:58 AM
will ur boss permit u to play games if she sees u have done ur work? i think so...it seems that no matter what, u have done ur job...thats y they even gave u another opportunity...i am proud of how worried u are about Allah...but as long as u are getting ur job done, and ur employer is happy with u, i dun see any wrong in what u do...but if there is a rule which states no playing games for staff during work, then u should follow the rule.

★ηαѕιнα★
02-23-2010, 11:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimsister1
sweetcherrypie, i do whtever i need to, nothng at all most days!! the reasn why i cant ask any1else is cuz i still need to anwser the phones for this office, it very rarley rings, im scred of commiting to sumthing i cant see through in respect of courses,

i know brother its in wrng section, sorry
My little sister has the same problem, only its at her internship. She spends her time on Hotmail and reading the news online and walking to the coffee machine;D. So ill advise you what I did her: ask your boss for something more challenging to do. Problem her is you have more skills then you need for this job. This causes you to be bored to death. You need tasks that meet up to your skills, to use all your skills for. That will make you happier inshallah.
And this shows your boss you have some potential as well. :)

Be cautious with the Hotmail thing by the way. Some employers check often what your are doing and what sites you visit. Her in Holland some get fired over that. They say business and private should be seperated, even when it comes to emails.

SweetCherryPie
02-23-2010, 11:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ★ηαѕιнα★
My little sister has the same problem, only its at her internship. She spends her time on Hotmail and reading the news online and walking to the coffee machine;D. So ill advise you what I did her: ask your boss for something more challenging to do. Problem her is you have more skills then you need for this job. This causes you to be bored to death. You need tasks that meet up to your skills, to use all your skills for. That will make you happier inshallah.
And this shows your boss you have some potential as well. :)
I agree with this. You're probably bored because your job scope isn't very wide so asking your boss for something more is a good idea. Not only will you feel less bored, you can add the new task to your CV.

muslimsister1
02-23-2010, 11:45 AM
Jazakallah for all your replies, the thng is the two men i wrk with :hmm:, wel even their on the net and the one's screen i can see he plays games aswell, ther's jst nt enough to do!!

Abdul Qadir
02-23-2010, 12:07 PM
Jazakallah for all your replies, the thng is the two men i wrk with :hmm:, wel even their on the net and the one's screen i can see he plays games aswell, ther's jst nt enough to do!!
maybe u should memorise three verses per day...make use of the time..

muslimsister1
02-23-2010, 12:21 PM
dat is a gud idea brother abdulqadir, but as a sister i cant do it 'ALL' da time, sorry to cause offence

Abdul Qadir
02-23-2010, 12:22 PM
dat is a gud idea brother abdulqadir, but as a sister i cant do it 'ALL' da time, sorry to cause offence
u have not offended me at all....

★ηαѕιнα★
02-23-2010, 01:23 PM

Still a lot of time is left to study. :) Even you cant study "all" the time.

muslimsister1
02-23-2010, 05:38 PM
i dont understand what u mean sister nasiha

★ηαѕιнα★
02-23-2010, 05:46 PM
Never mind sis. Maybe you could organize files or something. Read workrelated stuff.
Learn new skills you need for work.

muslimsister1
02-25-2010, 09:09 AM
Jazakallah for all your replies brothers and sister, i appreciate them very much, i hve spoken to my husband regrding thi and he was also thinking alng the sme lines RE his job... but we have both talked and thought that we should thnak Allah SWT as rozi is coming frm him and we should appreciate all thet he has given us and not chuck it back. So we have decided that wenevr we feel dwn or anythng we should tke a min 2 thank Allah SWT as there are many others who are not as fortunate as us, i pray that Allah SWT forgvies us all for thinking negative and give us the hidayat to appreciate all we have from Him.

Jazakallah once again.
:wa:

zana
02-25-2010, 09:07 PM
i work in a office and i do admit at times it can be very quiet but then just keep urself occupied but i wud prefer a more fast moving environment

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!