/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Resurrection Of Some Dead People In This Life, By ‘Umar Sulayman Al-Ashqar

imam bukhari
02-23-2010, 12:02 PM
The Resurrection Of Some Dead People In This Life

By ‘Umar Sulayman Al-Ashqar

Some human beings, at various times in history, have witnessed the revival of dead bodies and bones; they have even witnessed life coming into inanimate objects. Allaah has told us of some of these dazzling miracles.

For example:

Example 1 – The Thunderbolt

The people of Moosa said to him:

“…O Musa (Moses)! We shall never believe in you till we see Allah plainly…” [2:55]

So they were struck with a thunderbolt whilst they were looking on, then they were brought back from the dead.

“…But you were seized with a thunderbolt (lightning) while you were looking. Then We raised you up after your death, so that you might be grateful.” [2:55-56]

Example 2 – The Jewish Murderer

The children of Israel killed a man, then each tribe accused another man of killing him. So their prophet commanded them to sacrifice a cow, and to strike the slain man with a piece of it. Then Allaah brought them back to life whilst they were looking on, and he spoke of ho had killed him.

“So We said: “Strike him (the dead man) with a piece of it (the cow).” Thus Allah brings the dead to life and shows you His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) so that you may understand.” [2:73]

Example 3 – Thousands Fleeing

Allaah has told us about the people who had fled from their homes by the thousands; He caused then to die, then He brought them back to life:

“Did you (O Muhammad) not think of those who went forth from their homes in thousands, fearing death? Allah said to them, “Die”. And then He restored them to life. Truly, Allah is full of Bounty to mankind, but most men thank not.” [2:243]

Example 4 – The Man And His Donkey

And He tells us of a man who passed by a town which was dilapidated, and he wondered how Allaah could bring it back to life after it had died. So Allaah caused him to die for a hundred years, then He revived him. When he was asked how long he stayed (dead), he thought that it had only been one day or a part of a day. After reviving the man, Allaah brought his donkey back to life whilst he was looking on, and he saw how the power of Allaah restores His creation: first the bones come together, then they are clothed with flesh, then the soul is breathed into it. The food that the man had had with him remained fresh all this long time it had not rotted or gone mouldy. This was another sign that pointed to the great power of Allaah:

“Or like the one who passed by a town and it had tumbled over its roofs. He said: “Oh! How will Allah ever bring it to life after its death?” So Allah caused him to die for a hundred years, then raised him up (again). He said: “How long did you remain (dead)?” He (the man) said: “(Perhaps) I remained (dead) a day or part of a day”. He said: “Nay, you have remained (dead) for a hundred years, look at your food and your drink, they show no change; and look at your donkey! And thus We have made of you a sign for the people. Look at the bones, how We bring them together and clothe them with flesh”. When this was clearly shown to him, he said, “I know (now) that Allah is Able to do all things.”” [2:259]

Example 5 – Ibraheem’s Inquiry

Ibraheem (Abraham) (as) prayed to his Lord, to show him how He revived the dead; this is what Allaah tells us about:

“And (remember) when Ibrahim (Abraham) said, “My Lord! Show me how You give life to the dead.” He (Allah) said: “Do you not believe?” He [Ibrahim (Abraham)] said: “Yes (I believe), but to be stronger in Faith.” He said: “Take four birds, then cause them to incline towards you (then slaughter them, cut them into pieces), and then put a portion of them on every hill, and call them, they will come to you in haste. And know that Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise.”” [2:260]

Allaah commanded him to take four birds and slaughter them, then to scatter them in pieces on a number of mountains; then he was to call to them to come together. Each part of them came and fell into place, and when they were reassembled, Allaah breathed life into them, and they flew up souring into the air.

Example 6 – ‘Eesa (as) Brings The Dead Back To Life (With Allaah’s Permission)

‘Eesa (jesus) (as) used to bring the dead back to life by Allaah’s permission, and he said to his people:

“A Messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): “I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I design for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah’s Leave; and I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by Allah’s Leave…” [3:49]

[Taken from "The Day Of resurrection, In The Light Of The Qur'aan And Sunnah" By 'Umar Sulayman Al-Ashqar, Pp. 103-107 with slight editing in formatting]

Source: http://theauthenticbase.wordpress.co...man-al-ashqar/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul Qadir
02-23-2010, 12:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by imam bukhari
The Resurrection Of Some Dead People In This Life

By ‘Umar Sulayman Al-Ashqar

Some human beings, at various times in history, have witnessed the revival of dead bodies and bones; they have even witnessed life coming into inanimate objects. Allaah has told us of some of these dazzling miracles.

For example:

Example 1 – The Thunderbolt

The people of Moosa said to him:

“…O Musa (Moses)! We shall never believe in you till we see Allah plainly…” [2:55]

So they were struck with a thunderbolt whilst they were looking on, then they were brought back from the dead.

“…But you were seized with a thunderbolt (lightning) while you were looking. Then We raised you up after your death, so that you might be grateful.” [2:55-56]

Example 2 – The Jewish Murderer

The children of Israel killed a man, then each tribe accused another man of killing him. So their prophet commanded them to sacrifice a cow, and to strike the slain man with a piece of it. Then Allaah brought them back to life whilst they were looking on, and he spoke of ho had killed him.

“So We said: “Strike him (the dead man) with a piece of it (the cow).” Thus Allah brings the dead to life and shows you His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) so that you may understand.” [2:73]

Example 3 – Thousands Fleeing

Allaah has told us about the people who had fled from their homes by the thousands; He caused then to die, then He brought them back to life:

“Did you (O Muhammad) not think of those who went forth from their homes in thousands, fearing death? Allah said to them, “Die”. And then He restored them to life. Truly, Allah is full of Bounty to mankind, but most men thank not.” [2:243]

Example 4 – The Man And His Donkey

And He tells us of a man who passed by a town which was dilapidated, and he wondered how Allaah could bring it back to life after it had died. So Allaah caused him to die for a hundred years, then He revived him. When he was asked how long he stayed (dead), he thought that it had only been one day or a part of a day. After reviving the man, Allaah brought his donkey back to life whilst he was looking on, and he saw how the power of Allaah restores His creation: first the bones come together, then they are clothed with flesh, then the soul is breathed into it. The food that the man had had with him remained fresh all this long time it had not rotted or gone mouldy. This was another sign that pointed to the great power of Allaah:

“Or like the one who passed by a town and it had tumbled over its roofs. He said: “Oh! How will Allah ever bring it to life after its death?” So Allah caused him to die for a hundred years, then raised him up (again). He said: “How long did you remain (dead)?” He (the man) said: “(Perhaps) I remained (dead) a day or part of a day”. He said: “Nay, you have remained (dead) for a hundred years, look at your food and your drink, they show no change; and look at your donkey! And thus We have made of you a sign for the people. Look at the bones, how We bring them together and clothe them with flesh”. When this was clearly shown to him, he said, “I know (now) that Allah is Able to do all things.”” [2:259]

Example 5 – Ibraheem’s Inquiry

Ibraheem (Abraham) (as) prayed to his Lord, to show him how He revived the dead; this is what Allaah tells us about:

“And (remember) when Ibrahim (Abraham) said, “My Lord! Show me how You give life to the dead.” He (Allah) said: “Do you not believe?” He [Ibrahim (Abraham)] said: “Yes (I believe), but to be stronger in Faith.” He said: “Take four birds, then cause them to incline towards you (then slaughter them, cut them into pieces), and then put a portion of them on every hill, and call them, they will come to you in haste. And know that Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise.”” [2:260]

Allaah commanded him to take four birds and slaughter them, then to scatter them in pieces on a number of mountains; then he was to call to them to come together. Each part of them came and fell into place, and when they were reassembled, Allaah breathed life into them, and they flew up souring into the air.

Example 6 – ‘Eesa (as) Brings The Dead Back To Life (With Allaah’s Permission)

‘Eesa (jesus) (as) used to bring the dead back to life by Allaah’s permission, and he said to his people:

“A Messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): “I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I design for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah’s Leave; and I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by Allah’s Leave…” [3:49]

[Taken from "The Day Of resurrection, In The Light Of The Qur'aan And Sunnah" By 'Umar Sulayman Al-Ashqar, Pp. 103-107 with slight editing in formatting]

Source: http://theauthenticbase.wordpress.co...man-al-ashqar/
jazakullahu khair brother...May Allah honour the Ahlu sunnah...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.