/* */

PDA

View Full Version : NIFAQ/Hypocrisy

abrar_
02-23-2010, 06:26 PM
As salaamul alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Dear Muslims,

I am going through a weird phase..... When i am with friends or family or just not alone my taqwa/ iman seem to be more strong and i am able to avoid satanic whispers...

but when i am alone my taqwa/iman seem to fall abruptly and i give in to satanic whispers and my nafs... its like a Clash of Titans....and i seem to be defeated.... and i feel like i am a munafiq...(I seek refuge in Allah from Nifaq)

How should i deal with this ? Coz i had read If your inside contradicts your outside then its a kind of Nifaq....

May Allah SWT make things easy for us... Ameen!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SMA89
02-23-2010, 08:56 PM
I have very similar problems to this thats why I try my best to be outside all the time with people rather than sitting at home. We are social beings and we need to be outgoing with friends and family. I get negative thoughts when I am alone, so how can we overcome these thoughts when we actually need to be alone. Looking forward to the feedbacks in this issue as well. Thanks

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.