/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'll be going to Umrah.....

Hassan1987
02-23-2010, 08:10 PM
on March 25th, I'm going with my Grandad, and it's my first time going

and i don't really know where to start, i mean what do i have to do before i go there ???

I know i have to be 100 percent clean head to toe, and i'm sure there's other thing's that need to be done before then but i dont really know what those things are.

I've asked my mum and all she says is that there well be someone there that well tell you what to do as you go.

and that read the dua's as well.

So i'm kinda confused and nervous

i hope you guys can help me out ???

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aamirsaab
02-23-2010, 09:14 PM
:sl:
Will you be stopping somewhere before entering Makkah? Because you need to put Ihram on before you actually enter makkah when going for umrah.

When you first lay eyes on the Ka'bah, make dua. That dua is extremely special, so make it count. Take as long as you want - there's no time limit.

Also, you should do one umrah the day you get into Makkah. The tawaaf isn't that hard in and of itself but when you add jet lag into it and the Saee (takes approx 40 minutes), you're going to be exhausted. So make plans for the day after and drink plenty of zam-zam.

Lastly, if you are going to stay at a hotel remember: they don't give you a microwave in the rooms, so if you get any food from outside you better finish it there and then. And electrical goods cost as much as they would back home so don't expect any cheap rides.

Pro tip 1: Make sure you know your gate exits - always go for the closest one (especially on your first day as you will be exhausted). Plan your way to the Ka'bah and back from the Saee.

Pro tip 2: There's some pakistani food shops nearby the hilton hotel, I forgot what they are called but they are literally 20 second walk from Hilton. Price is ok compared to other takeaways and food is decent.

Pro tip 3: Avoid KFC/Burger king. They rip you off: 20 riyals for a burger (25+ for meals). Your bog standard vendor will do a (crappy) burger for 5 riyal. Kudu is only good for apple pies - their burgers are expensive and don't taste good.

Pro tip 4: Get a jubah as soon as possible. Shalwar is way too stuffy in that weather.

Pro tip 5: Once you have settled into the new time zone, a typical day will work something like this:
Fajr
(optional rest)
breakfast
(optional rest)
Dhur
(don't bother eating at the shops for lunch. Grab some fruit or eat something at hotel or w/e instead - not enough time)
Asr
Now you can eat some proper lunch
Maghrib
(no time to eat anything in between this and next namaz, Better to stay in Kabah sharif and chillax if you are tired or read Quran etc)
Isha
Now you can eat dinner.
Then rest until fajr.

Remember, you are there to pray so your timetable should reflect that. Overall, the sleeping pattern is not too difficult to adjust to because the only activity you are doing is praying.

Best time to do extra tawaaf is before/after fajr and before maghrib. Less people at those times, so you can go around much faster. We averaged a full tawaaf in 20 minutes at those times. At other times, it took about 2 times that.

p.s; try not to get seperated.

Hassan1987
02-23-2010, 10:14 PM
wow ok , so in between reading the namaz can you go and see the other holy sites that are there ???

i've been told that , if your out there looking at some of the holy sites and dont have time to make it back for namaz, you can read namaz there and then.

i know that all the shop's and stuff close when it's namaz.

is that true at all ???

al Amaanah
02-23-2010, 10:51 PM
:salamext:

read this insha Allah:

http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/31819/

may Allah accept your 3omrah, ameen. make du3aa2 for the ummah, and enjoy ur time there insha Allah!

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aamirsaab
02-24-2010, 09:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hassan1987
wow ok , so in between reading the namaz can you go and see the other holy sites that are there ???
Time is the issue here. Dhur and Asr are very close together, like 1 hour - and in Makkah, they pray on time. Ideally, you'd want to go after maghrib - that way you got plenty of time.

i've been told that , if your out there looking at some of the holy sites and dont have time to make it back for namaz, you can read namaz there and then.
Yes, you can pray at those mosques.
i know that all the shop's and stuff close when it's namaz.

is that true at all ???
Yeah they do close for namaz but they open quite quickly.

Oh yeah, if you want to get zam-zam water for home, it's gonna be a trek. What we did was first buy a massive container. I forgot which shop it is, but it's near the Hilton hotel.

Problem is, guards won't let you bring those size of bottles onto the premises. So you gotta go ninja style: use small 500 ml bottles (that you can hide in your shoe bag), fill those up and transfer to the big container at your hotel or w/e. It'll take quite a few trips but it'll be worth it in the end.

Oh and before you come back home, you'll need to get those containers sealed - otherwise they will leak all over the place. There's a little shop that does that for you in a side street behind the Hilton (everything you need is near the Hilton :p). It's near the barber shop. Go in there and ask him to seal your big containers. You'll know you're in the right place because he'll be sealing something when you get there :p.

Alpha Dude
02-24-2010, 10:19 AM

Oh and before you come back home, you'll need to get those containers sealed - otherwise they will leak all over the place. There's a little shop that does that for you in a side street behind the Hilton (everything you need is near the Hilton :p). It's near the barber shop. Go in there and ask him to seal your big containers. You'll know you're in the right place because he'll be sealing something when you get there :p.
They also have their own sealers at Jeddah airport. In fact, I didn't think they allowed containers that weren't sealed at the airport?

aamirsaab
02-24-2010, 04:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
They also have their own sealers at Jeddah airport. In fact, I didn't think they allowed containers that weren't sealed at the airport?
I didn't see any sealers at jeddah airport, but they probably are there. It's probably best to seal the container before one leaves from makkah anyway.

Supreme
02-28-2010, 05:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
I didn't see any sealers at jeddah airport, but they probably are there. It's probably best to seal the container before one leaves from makkah anyway.
Hi dude.

Can I just ask, seeing as you've cearly been to Mecca, is praying compulsory? I mean, I know it's compulsory for any Muslim, but say a Muslim didn't want to pray- would other people or the Saudis mind or do anything if you missed out on one of your daily prayers?

Cheers.

Dagless
02-28-2010, 05:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
would other people or the Saudis mind or do anything if you missed out on one of your daily prayers?

Cheers.
No, there would be no way of knowing if you had prayed. Nobody sits and logs other peoples prayers. Prayer is a personal thing.

aamirsaab
02-28-2010, 06:30 PM
Hi dude.

Can I just ask, seeing as you've cearly been to Mecca, is praying compulsory? I mean, I know it's compulsory for any Muslim, but say a Muslim didn't want to pray- would other people or the Saudis mind or do anything if you missed out on one of your daily prayers?

Cheers.
Sup?

As Dagless said, prayer is a personal thing. Whether you are in Makkah or France, prayer is between you and God. We pray in congregation, yes, but it's not a legal matter.

Supreme
02-28-2010, 06:31 PM
Sup?

As Dagless said, prayer is a personal thing. Whether you are in Makkah or France, prayer is between you and God. We pray in congregation, yes, but it's not a legal matter.
Ah thanks. It fascinates me, this part of Islam.

Hassan1987
03-05-2010, 04:23 PM
Thank you very much for the reply's everyone, it's helped quite a bit.

I found out today that i probably might be going a day earlier then expected on the 24th this month, which is great.

So I've been reading up quite a bit on Saudi Arabia and found some very shocking things

found out that they have destroyed and are planning to still destroy some very special holy sites

My mum's friend that's been to Saudi Arabia has said that the sad thing is in a couple of year's time the holy sites that are there now might not even exist.

the only question i have after hearing all this is WHY

this really just disgusts me right to the core, they should be ashamed of them self's.

Supreme
03-05-2010, 04:40 PM
Hi! I also noticed this. I think from memory, the Saudis are Wahhabis- that means they're essentially the Muslim equivalent of Nazis. Anything that doesn't fit their (narrow) view of Islam is out, and I heard of their destruction of holy sites. I think they destroyed the graves of the followers of Muhammed near the Mosque al Nabawi from memory, and they also got rid of the Jerusalem quibla in the Mosque of Two Quiblas. No one was facing Jerusalem or using it, but it's a nice bit of history isn't it? They still destroyed it. I also read somewhere they were planning on destroying the tomb of Muhammed when they took over Medina but changed their mind at the last minute.

Life_Is_Short
03-05-2010, 04:44 PM
^Hassan and Supreme can you please provide reference and/or evidence for the above.

Thank you.

islamirama
03-05-2010, 05:23 PM
Hi! I also noticed this. I think from memory, the Saudis are Wahhabis- that means they're essentially the Muslim equivalent of Nazis. Anything that doesn't fit their (narrow) view of Islam is out, and I heard of their destruction of holy sites. I think they destroyed the graves of the followers of Muhammed near the Mosque al Nabawi from memory, and they also got rid of the Jerusalem quibla in the Mosque of Two Quiblas. No one was facing Jerusalem or using it, but it's a nice bit of history isn't it? They still destroyed it. I also read somewhere they were planning on destroying the tomb of Muhammed when they took over Medina but changed their mind at the last minute.
Correction: Majority of people living in saudi are "wahabis" and this is true for majority of people living in the Gulf (surround nations). The correct term here is Salafi not "wahabi".

In Sunni Islam there are for major schools of thought named after the 4 imams (shafi, hanafi, malaiki, hanabali). Most of the members on this forum belong to one of those schools of thoughts. But at end of the day they all are sunni, no one say i'm shaafi or hanafi or what not. In the same sense the "wahabis" are also sunni who followed imam Mohammad ibn wahab. Only difference between them and others is that they are more strict to follow the teachings of the Quran and the Sunnah. The reason they are so "bad" and "extremists" and what not is because of the west's propaganda, and lies. Mohammad ibn wahab called for jihad against the imperialists colonization of the mulsim lands (which btw is obligatory) and this didn't go well with the invaders so naturally lies and propaganda had to be spread. Those same lies are spread today by the western media and naive, ignorant westerners (and sadly ignorant muslims) believe that stuff and get all high-hoe about it.

You can read more about this here: http://islamqa.com/en/ref/36616

The royal dogs are not "wahabis", i doubt they even practice islam at all. They are your secular dogs who only care about their throne and power and will do anything to keep that. There are two kinds of restrictions on Saudi, one is of islam and is good (like covering and prayer) and the other is not related to islam but rather arab backward culture and mentality (like not letting women drive) and oppression by royal rabies in order to protect their throne (like torturing people who speak against the gov't).

No one destroyed any graves of anyone there. What the scholar Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhaab did was level all the graves as required in Islam. Don't think any one destroyed the holy sites either, a guy did come with an army riding elephants but they were all destroyed by birds throwing stones on them by the command of Allah. Kaaba will be destroyed one day by a black tall man who I think will come from Yemen but this won't happen till long after Esa (Jesus) a.s. comes. The Muslims use to face Jerusalem to pray earlier on because kaaba was filled with idols of the pagans. Once Makka was conquered and Kaaba was purified, the command came from Allah to face the Kaaba to face. This was the time of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). The mosque of two quiblas is called Qiblatain masjid and it still stands there today.

KittenLover
03-05-2010, 05:50 PM
Thank you very much for the reply's everyone, it's helped quite a bit.

I found out today that i probably might be going a day earlier then expected on the 24th this month, which is great.

So I've been reading up quite a bit on Saudi Arabia and found some very shocking things

found out that they have destroyed and are planning to still destroy some very special holy sites

My mum's friend that's been to Saudi Arabia has said that the sad thing is in a couple of year's time the holy sites that are there now might not even exist.

the only question i have after hearing all this is WHY

this really just disgusts me right to the core, they should be ashamed of them self's.
Maybe you read from sufi sources that promote the visiting of shrines and making dua to the dead people and prostrating to the graves in the shrine.

I know many people dislike Muhammed ibn abdul wahab cos he levelled graves cos people were making them into places of worship and making dua to the dead people burried there.

I also know they dislike him cos he forbade the wearing of amulets cos people began to put their tawakkal in the amulet instead of Allah,

gosh he sounds like a really bad man, (sarcasm)

Hassan1987
03-05-2010, 06:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KittenLover
Maybe you read from sufi sources that promote the visiting of shrines and making dua to the dead people and prostrating to the graves in the shrine.

I know many people dislike Muhammed ibn abdul wahab cos he levelled graves cos people were making them into places of worship and making dua to the dead people burried there.

I also know they dislike him cos he forbade the wearing of amulets cos people began to put their tawakkal in the amulet instead of Allah,

gosh he sounds like a really bad man, (sarcasm)
You can think what you want but in my opinion he's beyond being a really really bad man, he's worse then that.

So much rich Islamic history gone cause of him, hell from what I've been hearing, you don't even get taken to half the sites that are there and half of them are not even mentioned by the Government, you have to make your own way there.

islamirama
03-05-2010, 06:59 PM
You can think what you want but in my opinion he's beyond being a really really bad man, he's worse then that.

So much rich Islamic history gone cause of him, hell from what I've been hearing, you don't even get taken to half the sites that are there and half of them are not even mentioned by the Government, you have to make your own way there.
That is the fitna of Indian subcontinent. The british ruled that land for over 100 years and they taught their slaves well in hating ibn Wahab. These people hate him so much and have so much lies they teach their kids that its mind boggling. I suggest you read the link i posted in last post and educate yourself before you go hating a great scholar and backbiting him.

As for the historical sites. There are some that are preserved and some in process of being preserved. This is an arab archaeologist who is trying to preserve theses. At the same time, some "historical" sites are just old places being demolished to make room for more development. And then there's some sites that ignorant people, like those from sub-indian continent, go to and start their bidah worship and rituals.

Nora.
03-05-2010, 07:02 PM
Don't Forget me from your Dua'a
الله يتقبل عمرتكم يااارب :)
if you have any question regarding Umrah Don't hesitate

OurIslamic
03-05-2010, 07:30 PM

Looks like you've gotten a lot of advice from some knowledgeable members of IB :). Insha'Allah you will have a successful Umrah.

Hassan1987
03-05-2010, 08:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
That is the fitna of Indian subcontinent. The british ruled that land for over 100 years and they taught their slaves well in hating ibn Wahab. These people hate him so much and have so much lies they teach their kids that its mind boggling. I suggest you read the link i posted in last post and educate yourself before you go hating a great scholar and backbiting him.

As for the historical sites. There are some that are preserved and some in process of being preserved. This is an arab archaeologist who is trying to preserve theses. At the same time, some "historical" sites are just old places being demolished to make room for more development. And then there's some sites that ignorant people, like those from sub-indian continent, go to and start their bidah worship and rituals.
sorry man, i should of check out the fact's before posting anything.

KittenLover
03-05-2010, 08:42 PM
sorry man, i should of check out the fact's before posting anything.
There is alot of misconceptions regarding Muhammed ibn Abdul Wahab, especially in Indian sub continent.

I suggest you read his books and see for yourself what he preached, his books are still available.

Read his books with an open mind and see for yourself if there is anything wrong with them.

he preached a return to interpretating and praticing Islam according to the first 3 generations of Islam. Many people dislike this cos it destroys alot of deviant idea's and innovations. as well as cultural innovations that exist.

I don't see why any 1 would not want to pratice Islam like the first 3 generations understood and praticed Islam. They are the best of generations after all.

Hassan1987
03-05-2010, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KittenLover
There is alot of misconceptions regarding Muhammed ibn Abdul Wahab, especially in Indian sub continent.

I suggest you read his books and see for yourself what he preached, his books are still available.

Read his books with an open mind and see for yourself if there is anything wrong with them.

he preached a return to interpretating and praticing Islam according to the first 3 generations of Islam. Many people dislike this cos it destroys alot of deviant idea's and innovations. as well as cultural innovations that exist.

I don't see why any 1 would not want to pratice Islam like the first 3 generations understood and praticed Islam. They are the best of generations after all.
wow man i really had no idea at all that he wanted it that way, definitely now i want to know more about him, and i want to practice Islam like the first 3 generation's as well, cause i agree with you Kitten they are the best generation's of Islam.

Do you have any good recommended book's that i should read about him ???

KittenLover
03-05-2010, 09:59 PM
this is his book called kitaab at-tawheed.

http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/kitab_ut_tawheed.pdf

this is a explanation of the book by Sheikh Feiz

http://www.kalamullah.com/sheikh-feiz.html

this is an explanation by Yasir Qadhi

http://www.audioislam.com/?seriesdet...b%20at-Tawheed

you will see most of the book contains verses from the Qur'an as evidence against certain pratices. the author hardly gives his own input, it's all "Allah says" "Allah's messenger says"

this is his most famous book.

Muhammad
03-06-2010, 05:04 PM

Another famous book by the shaykh is Al-Usooluth-Thalaathah ('The Three Fundamental Principles'), which is usually studied before Kitabut-Tawheed:

http://www.islamicboard.com/aqeedah/...tul-usool.html

This book covers some basic principles that every Muslim must know, in particular the 3 questions that we will be asked in our graves.

KittenLover
03-07-2010, 09:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad

Another famous book by the shaykh is Al-Usooluth-Thalaathah ('The Three Fundamental Principles'), which is usually studied before Kitabut-Tawheed:

http://www.islamicboard.com/aqeedah/...tul-usool.html

This book covers some basic principles that every Muslim must know, in particular the 3 questions that we will be asked in our graves.
jazakallah khair

BlackMamba
03-08-2010, 06:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
And then there's some sites that ignorant people, like those from sub-indian continent, go to and start their bidah worship and rituals.
What's with the racism bro, we're all brothers in Islam. Pakistanis are not ignorant, there are ignorant people from all parts of the world. There are ignorant Arabs also. You might have not meant it like that, but cmon now. That definitely sounds like you're being a racist. I think you're the one who said something bad about Obama being black too, but I could be wrong bout that.

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. "
The prophet Muhammad's (pbuh) last sermon

Ramadhan
03-08-2010, 08:20 AM
Pro tip 1: Make sure you know your gate exits - always go for the closest one (especially on your first day as you will be exhausted). Plan your way to the Ka'bah and back from the Saee.
This is very important. Or if you forget which gate you came from, you can always go to the tawaf area and look at the Makkah Clock Tower, it's very tall tower, from there you can guess which direction is your hotel from the tower and you take the exit gate leading to the direction of your hotel.

Also always memorize the number and row of the rack where you put your sandal/shoes. It is easier to put your sandals in the rack near the gate where you came from.

Pro tip 3: Avoid KFC/Burger king. They rip you off: 20 riyals for a burger (25+ for meals). Your bog standard vendor will do a (crappy) burger for 5 riyal. Kudu is only good for apple pies - their burgers are expensive and don't taste good.
Al Baik fried chicken is much more tasty than KFC/Burger King. Especially that garlic mayo sauce..hmm yuumm..

Pro tip 5: Once you have settled into the new time zone, a typical day will work something like this:
Fajr
(optional rest)
breakfast
(optional rest)
Dhur
(don't bother eating at the shops for lunch. Grab some fruit or eat something at hotel or w/e instead - not enough time)
Asr
Now you can eat some proper lunch
Maghrib
(no time to eat anything in between this and next namaz, Better to stay in Kabah sharif and chillax if you are tired or read Quran etc)
Isha
Now you can eat dinner.
Then rest until fajr.
This is a good standard schedule. of course you may also want to observe i'tikaf and perform tahajjud, in which case you have to wake up at around 2 and walk to the masjidil haraam.

my tip:
if you want to have greatest chance to kiss hajar aswaad, do the optional tawaaf after dhuhaa (at around 9 or 10) where the crowd is at its smallest (although STILL a LOT of people) performing tawaaf. Do not attempt to kiss hajar aswaad during compulsory tawaaf (as part of umrah) because you may come into contact/touch/being pushed into the cover fabric of kabah which is heavily perfumed that may nullify your umra (remember we are not allowed to wear any perfume of any kind when we are in the state of ihram).

islamirama
03-08-2010, 06:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakoor15
What's with the racism bro, we're all brothers in Islam. Pakistanis are not ignorant, there are ignorant people from all parts of the world. There are ignorant Arabs also. You might have not meant it like that, but cmon now. That definitely sounds like you're being a racist. I think you're the one who said something bad about Obama being black too, but I could be wrong bout that.
Nothing racist about it. I simply said there are ignorant people (deficient of knowlege) who go to grave sites of "holy men" or "islamic history" and start their grave worship, like they do back home. And then i mentioned the group/location where this is most common.

Hassan1987
12-02-2010, 05:22 PM
Well its been a couple of months since i got back and I've been meaning to post here just been busy.

So i guess now is a better time then any , so here goes

Before i went i really did not know what to expect from it, i was getting different opinions from different people about you shouldn't do this and you shouldn't do that, so i kinda just went with it and needless to say i was amazed by the whole thing.

just seeing the Kabah sharif for the first time up close was AMAZING, i remember just standing there in amazement with my gran dad by my side words just can not describe that feeling.

i was mostly every night sat near the Kabah Sharif, did tawaaf when i could. And i remember when it was time to leave Makkah i had tears in eyes but at the same time i was happy as well cause we were going to the Medina Sharif next.

Now the last couple days in Makkah i decided to go and kiss Hajar Aswaad and that on my part was a BIG MISTAKE i should of done it the first day there cause after the crowd got really really BIG and they were all pushing and shoving, which really really made me sad that this was going on in Makkah of all place's i guess i kinda expected some brotherly love lol.

All was not lost when i went to do my third Umrah , i had to go to Aysha Masjid to change into the ihram. I remember this just sitting in Aysha Masjid Making dua right from the heart a bit teary eyed , Asking Allah to give me a chance to kiss Hajar Aswaad and then believe it or not i got my chance 3 times during that day although i had to do some pushing but i got in.

I've also got a ton of pictures that i want to share with you guys, i mean there fancy just pictures i took. So am i allowed to post them up here ???

i remember also at the time i didn't really get on with some people in my group, but eventually i got through it.

And now i really want to go back there and do hajj at some point.

~ Sabr ~
12-02-2010, 06:03 PM
MashaAllah, bro, Im glad ur experience went well. I pray you go to Hajj soon inshaAllah

Yassouid
12-03-2010, 05:51 AM
I am so happy for you brother! I can't imagine being there, inshallah Allah (saw) will grant me the health and wealth to visit.

I honestly do not know if i'd be more amazed by the multitude of people (i live in a small city in New York so seeing more than a line or two for prayer is unusual) or the Kaaba itself.

I would be so worried the whole time to do something wrong or haraam. I dont think i could live with myself knowing that i did something bad in the two most blessed places on earth.

Either way I'm ranting on. I am so happy for you. Thanks so much for sharing your experience, and i look forward to seeing the pictures.

Jazakallah Khairan

Endymion
12-03-2010, 02:31 PM

just seeing the Kabah sharif for the first time up close was AMAZING, i remember just standing there in amazement with my gran dad by my side words just can not describe that feeling.
There were lots of people who told my Parents that the moment you will see the Kaaba first time is very important because whatever you pray,will be accepted.When my Parents came back,i asked them,"So,what did you pray when you seen the Kaaba first time".And my mom told me that there can hardly be a person who can make any prayer other than saying "Forgive me Oh Merciful".My mom said that one cannot define the feeling in words unless you go there and experience it for your self.You just burst into tears and ask forgiveness.
May be some day some one share a different experience :hmm:

Jazakallu Khairan for sharing your expierience.You are indeed lucky to visit the Holy Cities of Makkah and Medinah.Plz do pray for me that i will be the part of that blessed crowd next year,inshallah.

Hassan1987
12-03-2010, 08:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yassouid
I am so happy for you brother! I can't imagine being there, inshallah Allah (saw) will grant me the health and wealth to visit.

I honestly do not know if i'd be more amazed by the multitude of people (i live in a small city in New York so seeing more than a line or two for prayer is unusual) or the Kaaba itself.

I would be so worried the whole time to do something wrong or haraam. I dont think i could live with myself knowing that i did something bad in the two most blessed places on earth.

Either way I'm ranting on. I am so happy for you. Thanks so much for sharing your experience, and i look forward to seeing the pictures.

Jazakallah Khairan
When i was in Makkah on Friday Juma Time, it was absolutely packed, seriously my Jaw was on the floor seeing so many people like that in person for the first time.

sorry guys just tried to post a few pictures but it wouldnt let me cause i need to post a few times lol :-(

Yassouid
12-04-2010, 12:04 AM
sorry guys just tried to post a few pictures but it wouldnt let me cause i need to post a few times lol :-(
me too! unfortunately a few is like 300 . . . i think.

Ramadhan
12-04-2010, 12:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yassouid
me too! unfortunately a few is like 300 . . . i think

Actually no.

After posting 50 times, you are allowed to post links.
You can upload your photos to some free photo-hosting websites, such as
photobucket http://photobucket.com/
flickr http://www.flickr.com/
picasa http://picasa.google.com/

and then you come back here and post the links to the photos that you have uploaded.

nature
12-06-2010, 09:09 AM

Really enjoyed reading, about your experience, glad it was soo positive, i intend to do hajj next year, this has defo made me more eager to go, i cant wait.

Rafeeq
12-11-2010, 10:38 AM
You know, when i say first time Kaba, I felt like words are stuck in my mouth and sight on the black covered wall, my feet were freezed and time stopped. It is right, no one can imagine unless he experience these moments himself.

Mrciful_Servant
03-08-2017, 07:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zarinekhan
- I will be performing the Islamic Pilgrimage and sharing every step with you.
- I can not believe that I have the chance to visit this Holy place.
- It has always been on my mind since I became Islamic 6 years ago and I kind of though it won’t be possible.
- I want this space to be open so I can encourage Islamic to perform Umrah and remove the fear of breaking the bank.

Get Islamic religion event and many more Information by clicking on this link: Islamic Calendar
May Allah except your umraa...and may it be the reason for u to enter Janna....please don't forget to pray for me ....my aunt is going to this Friday tomorrow she is living ...to the city ...Kabul

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.