/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does Dave Gaubatz support violence against me?

MuslimAgorist
02-24-2010, 08:59 PM
Yesterday Dave Gaubatz published a handy little article over at familysecuritymatters.org titled "Who is an Islamic Terrorist Supporter?" Dave Gaubatz is preaching tyranny in the cloak of liberty, and violence against peaceful people, as I will show. The key to moral clarity is consistency. Any moral principle Dave applies to Muslims must be consistently applied to himself. He cannot deny this. By applying a moral principle he de facto accepts the universality of that moral principle. To do otherwise would expose him as a hypocrite, or a bigot at best. Dave warns that readers may be inadvertently supporting terrorism, destroying their own country, and the futures of their children. I intend to show Dave himself is doing just this, by his own definition.

Read More

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.