Predator
02-25-2010, 05:48 PM
Identification of agents by Dubai police embarrasses Mossad

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle7041083.ece

zana
02-25-2010, 08:59 PM
it would be a shocker if the western nations stand up to mossad

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Joe98
02-25-2010, 09:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zana
Why?

Israel is often critisized by western nations. Anybody reading this forum would never know that.

All it needs is for Israelis and Palestinians to agree on a border and for Hamas and the Muslim countries to recognise Israel.

At that moment the fighting stops.

-

zana
02-25-2010, 09:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Joe98
Why?

Israel is often critisized by western nations. Anybody reading this forum would never know that.

All it needs is for Israelis and Palestinians to agree on a border and for Hamas and the Muslim countries to recognise Israel.

-
Yeah stand up with words but no action, look at Jan 2009 for days the so called "leaders" talked and talked and what happened NOTHING, Israel left when they wanted they murdered hundreds and even though they committed war crimes what did the leaders do......NOTHING.
As for the dispute, Allah can bring peace to them, but what people dont realise is that Israel doesnt want Peace, not the Zionist, they are there to create conflict the Jews were getting on fine with the Palestians as they both had common ground, God and Love. Zionist want nothing but destruction.

Supreme
02-25-2010, 10:18 PM
All the West has done is condemn Israel. It's mostly to satisfy their own populaces; the West and Israel will never break their diplomatic relations, because both sides have too much to loose.

The_Prince
02-26-2010, 01:46 AM
oh yes, i can see the Israelis shaking in their boots from this 'warning'

Ummu Sufyaan
02-26-2010, 01:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Joe98
Why?

-
would you be saying that if muslims took up arms in your country (if you live in a non-muslim one)?

i thought so.

Karl
02-26-2010, 03:21 AM
That which is undone by the Roman Empire cannot be redone by the British Empire. Israel was abolished by the great Emperor Hadrian (because of the treacherous Jews of the time) and given to the Palistinians. Now the Israellies are just a bunch of butchers hanging onto stolen land. Once Herod was a childhood friend of Claudius and an ally of Rome, if this condition of friendship between Jewish Kings could have been sustained through Hadrian and beyond then Palistine would never have existed. Israel would be a peaceful Jewish state not a rabid evil one of today with assasins and terrorists like Mossad. Nazism would not have existed, world war 2 may happen later. No Zionism. Oil might be as cheap as chips and so on.

sister herb
02-26-2010, 03:11 PM
This is how "the west" "condemns" actions of zionists:

Where are economy and political boycotts against this apartheid state (like before against apartheid South Africa"?

Supreme
02-26-2010, 04:27 PM
Nice cartoon, made me laugh.

Danah
02-26-2010, 06:13 PM
When I read in the news paper that Dubai police will get them all I was wondering if they will really get them.....but few days later, I saw the news that they caught them!!

thumbs up for Dubai police....especially "Mr. Dhahi Khalfan"

sister herb
02-26-2010, 07:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
Nice cartoon, made me laugh.
For what you laugh by this cartoon?

Supreme
02-26-2010, 09:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
For what you laugh by this cartoon?
Because it is true. The West does sort of go to Israel 'Well, if it is possible, in your will and your time of course, could you you stop what you're doing? Or at least don't bring us into it, and do it more dicreetly!'

nocturnal
02-27-2010, 01:06 AM
It's common currency now in the international community that whatever diabolical actions Israel takes, even if they happen to be outrageous enough so as to compromise the passport system of a sovereign country for the pernicious reasons of assasinating political opponents, it will always have the support of certain hawkish nations and politicians. It's just further prima facie proof, if any were ever needed, that international law, quite clearly, does not apply to this murderous Israeli government.

Even the so-called "strong comments" by Foregin Minister Smith of Australia are hardly enough to make Israel take notice. It knows it enjoys the unqualified support of the players that matter, and should this incident be referred to the Security Council, it can expect an obliging and robust American veto.

جوري
02-27-2010, 01:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
When I read in the news paper that Dubai police will get them all I was wondering if they will really get them.....but few days later, I saw the news that they caught them!!

thumbs up for Dubai police....especially "Mr. Dhahi Khalfan"
Hope they assassinate them all one shot.. there is no reason to waste money on needless trials.. but I have a feeling they'll slither out of this one as they slither out of everything else...

nocturnal
02-27-2010, 02:46 AM
Gossamer, i too am a bit skeptical of what action the Dubai authorities will take against these men. I think for all their moralising and grand talk of preserving their sovereignty and indicting the agents responsible, a certain degree of pressure brought to bear on them from the EU and the US can quite realistically oblige them to flout their own judicial procedures and release those culpable. But that said, it's hard to speculate because there is no precedent for anything of this sort happening in the UAE, not that i know of anyway, i may be wrong.

Musliman
02-27-2010, 12:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
Hope they assassinate them all one shot.. there is no reason to waste money on needless trials.. but I have a feeling they'll slither out of this one as they slither out of everything else...
Technically it is possible since UAE applies capital punishement , if by chance the judge is found to be a a great Anti-zionist and anti-semitic then who knows he might ask it for a verdirct, and I'm pretty sure people in Dubai may approve this decision . I hope they sweep them away like they do to Palestinians ;)

But I have a feeling that tells me that they'll face prison only, at a pinch.

'Abd Al-Maajid
02-27-2010, 12:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zana
:sl:
That's not gonna happen....never...ever...

Uthman
03-02-2010, 05:45 PM
Israel's new war on Islamic sites

Supreme
03-02-2010, 05:59 PM
Nice article Uthman.

I take it Israel is going to do the same to the holiest Christian churches that are within it's reach, including the Church of the Nativity?

Predator
03-03-2010, 07:08 PM
Dubai police seeks arrest of Prime minister and but i guess that will not happen and these cunnings israeli basturd children of america will manage to escape again

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Middl...hu-behind-bars

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!