/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I thought i would share this, It's beautifull.

Italianguy
02-26-2010, 04:02 AM
You have all probably seen this already but another Muslim friend of mine from another forum sent me this link. I know, i know...after you hear this your going to be like....what? isn't Italianguy a Christian? I am, but even I could understand some of what the man in the video is saying.....and I shed a couple tears:cry: It's beautiful, sincere and heartfelt. It would be nice to know all the words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAvlimEYEpQ

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mohamed_Sadiq
02-26-2010, 10:45 AM
Italian guy would you consider converting to Islam?

Mohamed_Sadiq
02-26-2010, 10:46 AM
Also it was beautiful indeed.

Asiyah3
02-26-2010, 11:17 AM
What? Isn't Italianguy a christian? Just kidding :D It must be the Islam in your blood :D

I don't know if you noticed, but the meaning of the words is written in the describtion of the video (on the right).

Here's also a translation:
http://islam.about.com/cs/prayer/f/adhan_english.htm

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nora.
02-26-2010, 11:27 AM
I like it :) I'm gonna share it .. may Allah reward you the best :)

Souljette
02-26-2010, 12:03 PM
It is indeed beautiful

Italianguy
02-26-2010, 02:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mohamed_Sadiq
Italian guy would you consider converting to Islam?
I wouldn't lie and say I haven't considerd it:embarrass

Mohamed_Sadiq
02-26-2010, 02:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Italianguy
I wouldn't lie and say I haven't considerd it:embarrass

That's good, Just keep being open-minded italianguy who knows you might become Muslim and I hope you do.:shade:

Just keep researching about Islam and it might help you make your mind up.

Sawdah
02-26-2010, 03:01 PM
SubhanAllah, that was a beautiful Athan.
Thanks for sharing Italianguy.

Supreme
02-26-2010, 04:35 PM
Beautiful. Muezzins (I think they're called) are fantastic. When I stayed near Regent's Park for a weak, the call to prayer could be heard numerous occasions every day from London Central Mosque. It was a beautiful, if not slightly scary experience. In Islam, for me, of all the religion's positives and negatives, this is definetly one of the things I like in Islam.

Misz_Muslimah
02-26-2010, 09:31 PM
Subhanallah, nice athaan..
Thanks for sharing :)

Danah
02-26-2010, 09:33 PM
Thanks for sharing I.G

Maybe you wanna check this too:
http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...oom-macca.html

Italianguy
02-27-2010, 04:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
Beautiful. Muezzins (I think they're called) are fantastic. When I stayed near Regent's Park for a weak, the call to prayer could be heard numerous occasions every day from London Central Mosque. It was a beautiful, if not slightly scary experience. In Islam, for me, of all the religion's positives and negatives, this is definetly one of the things I like in Islam.
My uncle lived in Istanbul for 2 years and said he, even as a Roman Catholic, LOVED hearing the Athan. He said to hear it all across the city was a beautiful experience! he would hear it every day:D he said it would bring him tears sometimes:embarrass

syilla
03-03-2010, 07:46 AM
What??? Italianguy is a christian??? :D

Iris
03-03-2010, 07:49 PM
I have high hopes from you Italianguy...some of your posts are really touching and heartfelt. I pray to Allah that inshaAllah Allah SWT will guide you to the right path and ease up the tension in your mind...all your queries will get answered and you'll find satisfaction too.

CosmicPathos
03-03-2010, 08:02 PM
music after the adhaan?! .... even though it was nice music, Id try not to bring it in matters of worship.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-03-2010, 09:05 PM
Masha`Allaah nice Adhaan ItalianGuy!!!...

Hearing the Adhaan does bring tearz to the eyes, and the most beautiful thing is that, the people who dont understand what is being said, begin to cry, this happens also during listening to the Noble Q`uraan...

Indeed the wordz of God Allmighty do touch the heartz

Italianguy
03-03-2010, 09:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
Masha`Allaah nice Adhaan ItalianGuy!!!...

Hearing the Adhaan does bring tearz to the eyes, and the most beautiful thing is that, the people who dont understand what is being said, begin to cry, this happens also during listening to the Noble Q`uraan...

Indeed the wordz of God Allmighty do touch the heartz
I thought it was nice:D

Italianguy
03-03-2010, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
What??? Italianguy is a christian??? :D
Yup.lol Believe it or not;D

Italianguy
03-03-2010, 09:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iris
I have high hopes from you Italianguy...some of your posts are really touching and heartfelt. I pray to Allah that inshaAllah Allah SWT will guide you to the right path and ease up the tension in your mind...all your queries will get answered and you'll find satisfaction too.
Thank you:D God does guide me....as much as i don't see it sometimes. I think He gives me a :hiding: on the head sometimes, and then i'm on the right path again.

God be with you.

sister herb
03-03-2010, 09:34 PM
;D

We all get kind of :hiding: sometimes from Allah...

Italianguy
03-03-2010, 10:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
;d

we all get kind of :hiding: Sometimes from allah...
AMEEN TO THAT!;d

Sawdah
03-03-2010, 10:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist
music after the adhaan?! .... even though it was nice music, Id try not to bring it in matters of worship.
Yeah, that was strange. I don't know why there was music after the athan:exhausted

Life_Is_Short
03-03-2010, 10:16 PM
Jazak'Allah for sharing. It's truly beautiful.

transition?
03-04-2010, 12:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist
:sl:

That's exactly what I was thinking. Unless the muadhin's voice was echoing in the dome or something. :skeleton:

May Allah Have Mercy On us!

Italianguy
03-13-2010, 04:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by transition?
:sl:

That's exactly what I was thinking. Unless the muadhin's voice was echoing in the dome or something. :skeleton:

May Allah Have Mercy On us!
I don't think it was an echo? It sounds more like it was recorded in a concert hall with a small orchestra^o) It sounds so col though! Very very similar to syrian Christian and Orthodox chanting, and praise in Arabic and Aramaic.:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!