/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Request for Dua's

muslimsister1
02-26-2010, 09:41 AM
:sl:

Hope your all in gud health, i would like to make a kind request for all brothers and sisters to remeber my uncle (dad's bro) in their dua's. He is due to be transferred to Blackpool hosp on Mon and have a heart bypass op on tues. Please make dus that Allah SWT makes this easy for him and the rest of the family and gives him a speedy recovery.

Jazakallah.

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nokiacrazi
02-26-2010, 04:28 PM
Insha'Allah.

I, personally whenever I make a dua for myself, I make sure I ask it for the rest of the human beings, muslim and non muslim. Prophet Muhammed (saw) made dua particularly for non muslims, asking that they come closer to Islam.

Also there is a narration that whenever you make dua for someone else, an angel behind you says Ameen and the same for him/her (you). Atleast I think there was.

Allah knows best.

Muslim Woman
03-01-2010, 06:58 AM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by muslimsister1
:sl:

... remeber my uncle (dad's bro) in their dua's. He is due to be transferred to Blackpool hosp on Mon and have a heart bypass op on tues.

May Allah cure and grant what is good for him , Ameen.

a related hadith:

The prophet (saas) said “Whoever prays for his brother behind his back has an angel saying to him, ‘And for you the same’.” (Muslim)

There is a thread for asking dua. Tried to find it out but search engine does not work for me most of the time :(

So , I am posting here .

My friend is veryyyy sick

She is going abroad for treatement . She has 2 little kids .

Pl. pray for my friend so that Allah cures her fast. She is asking if there is any specific dua for long life .

muslimsister1
03-02-2010, 09:22 AM
Jst to let you all know my uncles op has been cancelled fr the time being.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
zana
03-02-2010, 10:22 AM
Please do dua for me as im attending a very serious cause nex week which i do not like to mention ut on here.

May allah do whats bwest for me and save me from all evil

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!