/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My exfoliative cheilitis condition.

anonymous
02-27-2010, 02:46 PM
I thought i cured my exfoliative cheilitis, i created a thread before and i replied to it saying i "cured it" but i havent really, it was a temporary cure to this skin conidition.

I want to ask you brothers and sisters if you can help me with this skin coniditon that effects my lips, if you check it on google you'll get a idea of what it is, it effects me alot, i cant socalise with muslims in masjid and stuff and really destroyed my confidence. I have to constantly go to the toliets and peel the skin off coz it looks so horrible. Im a brother btw.

Please if anyone can help me, ive tried vaseline, other creams, does anyone know anything i can use from the Quran and Sunnah? anything any classical scholars recommend for skin diseases?

Ive tried honey, ive taken black seed oil etc.. but no help.

i tried taking L-lysine tablets, and cream no help, and many other things.

please help me inshaallah, Allah will reward you with good for ur helping me ur brother in islam.

salaamalaikum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
03-01-2010, 02:09 AM
:wa:

you might want to try laser therapy at this stage.. you need to see a dermatologist and a dietitian, see if there is something in your diet that is also contributing to your condition, also avoid basic irritants meanwhile and don't pull on your lips but fine a gentle exfoliative to brush away the dead skin gently..

and Allah swt knows best

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!